Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
shrooms and spiderman...
    #652424 - 05/30/02 12:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I read about the guy who went to see Lord of the rings at the cinema with a head full of Acid (sorry I can remember who) on this forum, Just won dering if anyone had gone out to the cinema while on shrooms- I think I may have to go and see Spiderman and take sum 'magic powder' in my pocket and take it when im in there?
what are your thoughts on this one??

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsillyKat
Loc: Southern IL
Re: shrooms and spiderman... [Re: wiser]
    #652454 - 05/30/02 01:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

eeeew public bad no fun (for me at least)

--------------------
"I could do without the snot"
"IN YOUR FACE SPACE COYOTE!"
"Mabey the dingo ate your baby"

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#652457 - 05/30/02 01:43 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

take it before you go in there so that you're already tripping when the movie starts.
that way people won't see you taking it as well... and don't take too much, I'd recommend not going beyond a level 3 trip. Taking more is pointless anyway since you won't remember half of the movie anymore and you'll only make a fool of yourself in the theatre.

Other then that, have fun
tripping in the theatre really can be an overwhelming experience. It doesn't feel like you're seeing a movie anymore, it's like you witness the story. You really experience emotions and don't just watch at them. Like seeing the Blair witch project on shrooms really would be scary. Sound is amplified and enhanced as well: it's not like you listen to the music anymore, it's in your head. Ah well, I can't even really tell what it's like. You just gotta try it

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: shrooms and spiderman... [Re: PsyFlux]
    #652535 - 05/30/02 04:16 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I've always been satisified with renting the movies and watching them in an altered state. He said it all, its no longer simply watching the movie when tripping, you experience it. I'm sure it would be more fun if you actuially went to the movies- Big screen, Loud sounds... Mmm.... Surround sound.

Careful and good luck.

InvisibleWe_come_in_peace
old hand

Loc: Alpha Centauri
    #652643 - 05/30/02 05:55 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Im gonna take a few shrooms before I go see that movie "Signs". Hope I don't freak out.

OfflineCheshire
journeyman

Loc: NE. I'll trade corn for g...
    #652756 - 05/30/02 06:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I went to see Final Fantasy when it was in theaters. I remember eating 3 grams of some pretty potent mushies. The worst part was the waiting before the film started. I was about to crush about 4 people's skulls who were just screaming and being asses. But once the lights turned down and everything began it was awesome as hell. The screen swayed and the characters faces all dripped down to the floor, etc... Of course, it's diff. for everybody though. Peace.

--------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." -Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

Re: shrooms and spiderman... [Re: Cheshire]
    #653212 - 05/30/02 09:51 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hm, weird enough I don't notice hallucinations at all when I'm watching a movie on shrooms... I watch movies at home as well and sometimes I couldn't even figure out the symbols on my remote control to turn down the volume for example and I had some intense visuals as well except when I was watching the tv.
Or at least I didn't notice them.

Watching in the theater or at home both has advantages and disadvantages by the way. Indeed other people always bother me in the theater, but I guess I bother them as well when I laugh at stupid shit that wasn't even supposed to be funny The surround sound and screen on the other hand make up for that. Then again, watching at home in a comfy chair with headphones on and to be able to laugh as hard as you can is a big plus as well. Or the ability to rewind good parts of the movie.... I once saw the same movie 5 times in a row on a level 4 trip because I forgot parts of it again and again while it was such a great movie

shrooms are great for self exploration and all but they are great just for fun as well

OfflineNecron99
Protect youreyes from flyingsugar!

Loc: SATx
    #653244 - 05/30/02 10:06 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I did LOTR on 10g of B+ and PESA mixed together.

The movie seemed to take a lot longer than 3 hours.......
For some reason.....

--------------------

"Puny earthlings do not yet know the meaning of the word suffering!!"

Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
Re: shrooms and spiderman... [Re: PsyFlux]
    #653247 - 05/30/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

yah, but nothing beats the cinema experience, Not that ive ever been there while on shrooms, but from what you guys chat about it..
IM DOIN THAT SHIT....

spiderman's the one..

cheers...

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

Offlinebravar
a.k.a John Doe

Loc: Canada
    #653739 - 05/30/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It's defiantely alot of fun.Me and a friend went to go see the mummy returns
awhile back and it was amazing!! I felt like i was in the movie or one of the characters....Also, Swordfish was a very entertaining movie on shrooms...we
had about 3g's in a taco bell soft wrap about 20 min before the movie

We got out and were amazed by how real the movie felt..after that my friend couldnt stop laughing at a girl who was serving ice cream at the theatre..we had to leave cuz we couldnt stop laughing at her ...fun times....gotta go again soon!!!

Offlinegrowin
addict
    #654640 - 05/30/02 09:46 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

the only movie i saw tripping was mony pythons 'meaning of life'. damn. all i can tay is 'what the fuck?!' hilirious. and im not a mony fan.
recomended.

a growin origianl

OfflineMayster
That guy whos always BAKED
Male

Loc: CANADA
    #10810429 - 08/06/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i had a trip once that resembled spiderman 2 when spiderman is up in the bell tower ripping off the venom. that was me. i was fighting the fight of my life.

i tried to post the story of the entire trip on this website. but it wont let me it tells me that my questions might already have been answerd. but they have not been no one has a story similiar to mine. i would really like to share my story of this bad shrooms trip. its a pretty good story.

id also like to learn the meaning behind it so that i can progress and at least evolve alittle.

--------------------
I am proud to be a Stoner:mushroom2:javascript:void(0)

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Re: shrooms and spiderman... [Re: Mayster]
    #10810449 - 08/06/09 10:02 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mayster said:
i had a trip once that resembled spiderman 2 when spiderman is up in the bell tower ripping off the venom. that was me. i was fighting the fight of my life.

i tried to post the story of the entire trip on this website. but it wont let me it tells me that my questions might already have been answerd. but they have not been no one has a story similiar to mine. i would really like to share my story of this bad shrooms trip. its a pretty good story.

id also like to learn the meaning behind it so that i can progress and at least evolve alittle.

Dude that sounds pretty interesting, oh and the site won't ever stop you from posting anything, all you have to do is find the "Submit" button :bigblunt:

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineMayster
That guy whos always BAKED
Male

Loc: CANADA
Re: shrooms and spiderman... [Re: silosighbin]
    #10810467 - 08/06/09 10:09 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

oh right hahaah

check it out i just posted it
*-)

--------------------
I am proud to be a Stoner:mushroom2:javascript:void(0)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals