Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Mountains of Multnomah Flag
Overall, today was...
    #6525434 - 02/03/07 04:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah today, today I got up and went to the ear doctor/surgeon. The guy's been my doctor since I was a little baby, saved my life when I was around 3-4 years old from a serious ear infection, I had to have tubes 4-5 times in my right ear, once in my left, and a mastoidectomy on my right ear. Ever since I was a child I've always had ear problems, and I had a bad infection again recently, and we were worrying I might have to go into surgery for tubes again.
Fortunately, today I went in, and I was told the small tear perferation in my eardrum has healed over, but the blood vessels around it are swollen with blood and can tear easily again, so just keep the eardrops going, and it should heal over.

So I'm glad about that.

After, I headed over to my buddy's house, and helped them finish moving to a nice new house, after we went to a little Tee-Pee party. This guy had a HUGE fuckin' teepee with a wood burning stove inside and a special vent, it was freezing outside (22F, though earlier it was down in the lower single digits, one night I think below 0F), but as long as the fire was going, it was toasty in the tee pee. We had some drums, and a guitar, and some weed, and alcohol, and we made up songs and had fun and then we ran out of wood, and we all kinda left. It was pretty fun while it lasted.

Got back to my buddy's new house, and got his fire going in the place (we already had hot coals and embers, so it was easy). We didn't bring the TV over, and we're thinking of leaving it in the office and not in the living room. We talk a lot more, and socialize when there are no distractions.
Only thing that happened bad was kinda funny actually. The heater came on and a huge puff of smoke came out of the fireplace because of the change in air pressure in the room. We had to open the doors and windows, fortunately the living room has a door to the kitchen, and it was closed. It got warm again and the air quickly cleared.

As I left, my buddy sold me a couple bowls for 5 bucks. That's a rare thing, plus he smoked me out all day and fed me a good dinner for helping him move.

Good day, I'm baked right now, smoked a bongload, and I'm just chillin' and listening to Yonder Mountain String Band, and thinking I should microwave me some pizza, except that it has jalepanos and that might give me heartburn hehe.

Woot

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

Re: Overall, today was... [Re: Maverick]
    #6525484 - 02/03/07 04:54 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Lucky ass my day was awful

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Onlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Loc: Mom's Kitchen
Re: Overall, today was... [Re: Maverick]
    #6525609 - 02/03/07 06:24 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DRTMaverick said:
We had some drums, and a guitar, and some weed, and alcohol, and we made up songs and had fun and then we ran out of wood, and we all kinda left. It was pretty fun while it lasted.

Sounds like a BLAST! There is never enough wood, lol.

--------------------

OfflineTameMe
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Overall, today was... [Re: namaste]
    #6525628 - 02/03/07 06:47 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

never enough wood....or not smart enough to be prepared?

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Mountains of Multnomah Flag
Re: Overall, today was... [Re: TameMe]
    #6526001 - 02/03/07 12:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

TameMe, we showed up about 3 hours late for the party, we showed up at like 10pm, so at midnight when the stuff died, that was about the time it should have. :o

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon The Doors

Community >> The Pub