Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJazzCatCF
Teo-nanacatl
Male
Loc: here today gone tommorow
ergot cultivation
    #6523952 - 02/02/07 03:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

this is probably way above my head,but I was wandering how much harder cultivating ergot is than shrooms??

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

The Mazatec Wise Woman, Maria Sabina (1894-1985)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: In your Mind, Pedro! In y...
Trusted Cultivator
Re: ergot cultivation [Re: JazzCatCF]
    #6523967 - 02/02/07 04:03 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Ergot actually IS a mushroom!
And even if anyone could tell how to do it, I'd let it be for it's fuckin' poisonous.
I don't know you but I doubt you have the abilities to extract it's active alkaloids.

OfflineJazzCatCF
Teo-nanacatl
Male
Loc: here today gone tommorow
Re: ergot cultivation [Re: Fahkface]
    #6523984 - 02/02/07 04:11 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Well im doing some reading on lsd,and im just trying to understand how to cultivate ergot,Being that its probably impossible to obtain lysergic acid.The way im reading it doesnt make sense.So im wandering if its the same steps as shrooms.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there it is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

The Mazatec Wise Woman, Maria Sabina (1894-1985)

OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
    #6524037 - 02/02/07 04:30 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

i cloned my cock into a mushroom

Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: ergot cultivation [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #6524051 - 02/02/07 04:34 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

ergot is a fungi, not a mushroom.  all mushrooms are fungi but not all fungi are mushrooms

it is my understanding that ergot is not cultured/cultivated indoors for LSD production, as cultured ergot tends to lack the precursors needed anyway so its all besides the point... much like something like an amanita needs a host tree to grow, ergot grows best in nature with a host rye plant

this isnt an appropriate forum to discuss it... and yes if you're asking it is probably over your head. :smile:

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #6524056 - 02/02/07 04:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
off topic!~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order