Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebuzzbomb
young apprentice
yummy can't wait for summer mushroom orange julius
    #6511712 - 01/30/07 09:46 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I noticed how a lot of people recomend pulverizing mushrooms into a powder and mixing em with orange juice. Well I was just making my favorite gangster smoothy the "Gin n Julius" and I was thinking of how great a mushroom orange julius would be on a warm summer day

Recipe is as follows
6oz orange juice concentrate
1 cup water
1 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 ice cubes
how ever much powdered mushrooms you choose

add everything accept the ice to a blender and mix adding one icecube at a time untill smooth. Pour into glasses for you and your friends and enjoy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
542 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 13 queries.