Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Finally geting (correction got) LSD
    #6502584 - 01/27/07 03:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

This area almost never has psychedelics and thats the reason ive never tried LSD before. Ill finally be getting it very soon though. I plan on taking 3 hits with syrian rue to boost it. Some might think its a bad idea to take that much the first time, but i have lots of experience with other psychedelics (Ayahuasca, Mushrooms, DXM, LSA, Mescaline, Salvia, and Amanitas)and i just dont feel i should waste this rare opertunity on a small dose.

Edited by Moo456 (01/28/07 03:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: Finally geting LSD [Re: Moo456]
    #6502589 - 01/27/07 03:55 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Have fun and congrats on finding some but ya doesnt matter that you have experience with other drugs, if it's good quality acid 1 dose is more than enough.

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

InvisibleMezcal
Re: Finally geting LSD [Re: hpi]
    #6502596 - 01/27/07 04:01 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I wouldn't want to have the effects of syrian rue while on lsd... but that's just me. I always find that acid is perfect on its own, at least in the sense of its intensity. Sometimes its good to add something on the tail end or to chase after MDMA with a hi, but I'd recommend against mixing with an MAOI.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Finally geting LSD [Re: Mezcal]
    #6502638 - 01/27/07 04:32 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

what a head strong approach!
I adore this medicine, and can't extoll its virutes enough.
I particularly like how so little is so effective psychedelicly and that virtually none of it is in the least bit toxic in any way.

IMO mixing it with other compounds
and diving in with such a heavy dose
drives you away from appreciating what a special and unique thing it is.
I hope you do enjoy what ever you decide to do with it. (I would have 6 halves for 6 amazing weekend sessions. or 12 quarters for 12 sessions in which I can mingle with normal people and still bask in psychedelic light. - but I am so easy)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Finally geting LSD [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6503187 - 01/27/07 08:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Well i have it now, but thanks do an unreliable friend i only got 2 hits. It should be an unforgetable experience anyway. In about 10 minutes i'll take it.

Offlinetheleoj
Stranger
    #6503737 - 01/27/07 11:47 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sending my good vibes your way!! :royalrainbow:  :psychsplit:

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Finally geting LSD [Re: theleoj]
    #6503919 - 01/28/07 01:56 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

its not as intense as id hoped for. i guess im just used to dmt. in a way i think lsa is cooler than lsd. lsa is just so deep that it often gives bad trips. Lsa gives more amazing OEV but it just requires a high dosage and the right mental provoktion.

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#6504082 - 01/28/07 03:18 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

to respond to those who oppose the syrian rue idea: syrian rue barely has any psychactivity in the amount that is required in mao inhibition. The effects of the syrian rue are amplified by the lsd, mescaline, mushrooms, etc, but the effects of the latter are far too strong to take away their uniqueness.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6504307 - 01/28/07 06:51 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

damn
i guess you need more!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Finally geting LSD [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6504434 - 01/28/07 09:04 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

This was a very valuable experience because LSD is just as unique as any other psychedelic. The theme of this one seems to be infiniti. And now having tried every psychedelic (except RC's and the dissociative psychedelics PCP and Ketamine) I think ill take 3 hits next time and then ill begin to focus on very high doses of LSA, Mescaline, and Mushrooms. And im pretty sure RC's are just around the bend.

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

#6504443 - 01/28/07 09:12 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

??
"tried every psychedelic" Now have you? Really?
You really should think over the validity of this statement...

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Finally geting LSD [Re: Nalim]
    #6504446 - 01/28/07 09:14 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i know but what i meant was every significant one. There are a large variety of depressant acting ones that occur in nature but i dont have much interest in mild things like that.

InvisibleMezcal
    #6504451 - 01/28/07 09:19 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I think there are large individual differences among users of rue. I've had ayahuasca sessions with people who stopped before taking any DMT because the caapi and rue was giving them such strong effects (hallucinations, disorientation, body load, etc). I personally am about in the middle of the road but I can clearly state the claim that I myself wouldn't mix it with LSD. Nothing wrong with you choosing your own position :grin:

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Re: Finally getting LSD [Re: Moo456]
    #6505699 - 01/28/07 05:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

To be quite honest, LSD isn't as strong as people think..is there anyone else out there that think this? if there is please i would like to talk to them.

I am quite sure that i do not have a natural tolerance to LSD, but at the same time all my friends and other people i talk to say that two hits of the same acid (that i have) rocked their socks..

So you say you are experienced with psychedelics? If you have had large doses of anything else (mushrooms, DMT) LSD really seems like a bummer unless you get the full effects. It is beautiful in its "low dose" form, but it always seems like it leaves you wanting more, i have eaten 8 hits before, and i am soon to go for 10...and if i don't get what i am looking for i will just stop with it...

A little background on this is that i purchased a sheet of it last year as it is IMPOSSIBLE to find, that was of known potency (strong) and been whittling away at it for awhile now. Basically you wont get the effects you are looking for unless you up the dose, this acid i have now, is really strong, but i still have to eat about 4 to have a normal mind blowing trip.

Acid just seems to be alot more gentle than mushrooms or other things. It is very visual but doesn't have much of a "mind fuck" and untill i started eating 4 or more i couldn't get the "headset" i wanted from it (ego loss). Now when u just eat 2 you are perfectly fine to deal with everything you come across (parents, authority figures) i had a run in with a cop on 3 hits in the mountains and he just told us directions and we went about our way. I admit it was REALLY weird, but i couldn't imagine the same thing on an eighth of mush.

Another thing to bring up is that if you smoke some weed, that changes EVERYTHING...everything you wanted from the trip (the mind fuck, stronger visuals, ego loss) is there. and the visuals just explode and everything goes with the beat of the music. I have yet to equal what i had on 3 hits with weed with just acid alone. That is what i want from it. I want to be able to go "deeper" per say without the mind dulling pot. Every time you smoke on acid you get a silly trip, not as serious as a "just acid" trip. I want the powerfulness of the trip with pot without any pot. if that makes any sense.

Where i was going with all this, is that, i wouldn't take what people say about "strength" if you are an experienced tripper, as i have yet to have any "super-powerful" LSD trips under 3 hits without the aid of other drugs, such as MJ. and i know someone is going to say that i don't know what i am talking about and i must have some weak acid, but i know its not weak..just LSD isn't mind blowing in low doses, at least not for me, so take what i say with a grain of salt, but realize if you want a hard trip you should defiantly eat at least three, i found the perfect dose to be 4. Again there is HUGE differences in potency with Acid. but i have experience with it, and if it is strong enough for you to get off on two then it is decent. I would say try 3 or 4 your next time, and as long as you don't smoke pot until you get the full effects you will see what i am talking about, and it wont be too intense if you have taken anything larger than 3 grams of mush...

If anyone disagrees with me, i would love to hear comments, as i am hoping to find someone that agrees with me, and to hear everyones point of view. maybe i am just wanting more than the acid can give?

-= Silent Echo =-

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oompa loompa land
Re: Finally getting LSD [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #6505831 - 01/28/07 06:32 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe you are a mush guy if you really crave that mindfuck,LSD remains very calm to some pretty hero doses for those of us well experienced.I would eat 4 any time I can too.I won't even take one I'll wait till I find at least two.10 strips are really not that scary once you get over the initial fear and try one.If you go up towards a 20 though expect some holy fucking shit times, the experience will shift quite drasticly to a very very unfamiliar place.Walls will melt,reality replaced at times everything may turn fractal,quite wild.

Second thought homey you ever eat a pile of scleen,it's like that pot+L without the pot.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Finally getting LSD [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #6505897 - 01/28/07 06:49 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Because of the sources of the psychedelics ive used, it makes it impossible to give an accurate dosage. The only two i get off the street are Shrooms and LSD. From that i would say that for me, each hit of LSD is worth about 1.5-2g visually worth of shrooms, and mentally each 0.8-1.2g of shrooms are equal to one hit of LSD.

That really isnt a huge difference, and in my case its always best to take more than less. I prefer to have high doses so that it will be more incredible, and i get to go through every level of intensity as i come down. I really dont like weed or the visuals that it creates.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#6505916 - 01/28/07 06:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Keep in my mind you'd need about four or five hits of average acid today to get the same dosage as one would have been in the '60s or '70s. The reason a lot of people think acid is over-exaggerated is because all the stereotypes of it come from a time when an average hit was 250 micrograms. MAOIs allegedly reduce the effects of acid, but that's only from so-called medical research.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oompa loompa land
    #6505917 - 01/28/07 06:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You sir need to try mescaline my fav I gaurontee you will love it.

Also my L yer L almost always the same potency if it's real unless you get a nice guy like swim used to know that'd make em double or triple strength at random intervals.

--------------------

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: Finally getting LSD [Re: Mr420]
    #6505925 - 01/28/07 06:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I havnt given up on mescaline yet. i havnt tripped hard on it, but i do know i like the substance.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6505927 - 01/28/07 07:00 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

moo im with you, id rather go higher and get blown away than have a low dose trip.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds