Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAnubis
Time Traveller
 User Gallery

Loc: Durango, Colorado Flag
Iridescent shards from a holographic reality: My First N,N-DMT trip
    #6501773 - 01/27/07 11:03 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It started with a rumor. I heard that a buddy of mine had recently obtained some of the delightful stuff, so I went over and asked him about it. The rumor was positively true, he had a small amount of the glistening yellow-orange crystals and he offered me a hit. Now at first I wasn't sure I was prepared for the shot out of this cannon, but after a little thought and the realization that I would never truly be ready for the experience, I grabbed the bull by the horns and proceeded to take 2-3 large inhalations from the pipe. I held in the smoke as long as I could and noted the familiar taste I knew from smoking 5-MeO-DMT. Upon exhalation, the air in the room became a little bit sharper, and almost immediately, I knew I hadn't taken enough for the full effect. But it was plenty for an above threshold experience. I close my eyes for a moment, and was bombarded with colorful, 3-d rotating pyramids which had iridescent hexagonal patterns shifting across their surfaces. There was a large field of them proceeding into infinity. When I opened my eyes, the walls of the room were flowing and dripping electric colors. My buddy's hair took on a life of it's own and was waving about recklessly. There was a serious distortion of everybody's voice, a sort of overlapping time lag. The smoke rising from a burning stick of incense had taken on deep rainbow hues and trailed of into the distance. At this point, I was beginning to feel the effects diminish, but it wasn't over yet. The trip had started to feel more like the more familiar mushroom trip, with subtle visual nuances and a not so subtle body vibe. Before I knew it thought, I was again at "baseline" with no noticeable effects lingering except for an sense of awe and wonder at the encounter.

Fin

--------------------
"Always pull up survey stakes, anywhere you find them. Anywhere."
-- Edward Abbey

Home Sweet Home: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs316.snc4/41134_1575150945077_1424696117_31559183_3782033_n.jpg

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Incense

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports