Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Salvia Journeys, sketches
    #6498595 - 01/26/07 09:12 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Two sketches that try to capture at least some of atmosphere experienced during my Salvia Journeys. Here:

What do you think?

--------------------
enjoy life!

Edited by Kras (01/26/07 09:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: Kras]
    #6498656 - 01/26/07 09:44 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I really, really, really like them :grin:

Simple, yet it says so much.  Would you please explain what is happening in the second one?  I think I know, but I'd like to hear your story.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: schmutzen]
    #6498702 - 01/26/07 10:13 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I especially like the first one.

Sitting on a ledge made of geometric patterns.  The kind of "tearing away" effect around the head and the figure's back.  And of course the feminine figure holding on and pulling you out from within yourself to peek into her realm... all I can say is, "I agree" :smile: :thumbup:

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: schmutzen]
    #6499008 - 01/26/07 12:08 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

namaste said: Would you please explain what is happening in the second one? I think I know, but I'd like to hear your story.

I'm laying on a bed while Salvia starts its magic. Whole room is being defragmented by an invisible hand of Shepherdess. My life, body and memories are an anchor that holds me in a consensual reality. Then I'm thorn out of my body. I feel like stretching then splitting. I experience pure essence of soul. Through whole Journey I'm accompanied by fellow Friendly Spirits that watch over me whole my life. Everything - including myself is just a thought of Shepherdess. I'm a mare concept that can fade from Her head any second and disappear forever.

--------------------
enjoy life!

Edited by Kras (01/26/07 12:09 PM)

Offlinesally2943
Stranger
    #6499384 - 01/26/07 01:49 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I tried Salvia for the first time last night with my husband. There are not words to express what I experienced. I emediately was part of a wheel of ever-turning elements. I did not have a body, I was part of everything else. I was swirling in a mass of energy and elements that were turning over and over in a circle. I did not see my husband although he was right next to me. And when he called to me I felt as though I was in a bag and I could not escape and his voice was pulling me out of the bag. I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave it. At first I didn't know who my husband was, but I knew I was supposed to know this person. Apparently my body was lowering. I felt very cold and I felt as though my body was splitting in half from my lower jaw on down as my body was literally falling and finally I came out.

Any ideas on what I saw and was feeling....was I really in this swirling mass or is it only in my head? I did it three more times that night and each experience was different from the others. I'd like comments on the first experience first, then I will tell the others.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: sally2943]
    #6499406 - 01/26/07 02:01 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

great!
i can realte t alot of the weird bounderys and stuff in there.

--------------------

OfflineChesh

Loc: bardo
    #6499594 - 01/26/07 02:55 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Those sketches are really cool.
It's surprising that much of my own vivid and ineffable body of experience resonates with your illustrations.

Awesome, yo.

OfflineChesh

Loc: bardo
Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: sally2943]
    #6499633 - 01/26/07 03:06 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Welcome to the bizarre world of salvia, and i'd wager that due to our imperfect epistemology, we can never know for sure if your experience was 'real' or just hallucination.

People will argue that your experience was impossible, but just remember that everything you experience is inside your head anyway, channeled through your senses and synthesized by your brain.

Who knows the limits of our perception?

Reality is probably not only stranger than we imagine, but stranger than we can imagine.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6499640 - 01/26/07 03:08 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

specially like the progressions and interfaces in the first one
I have rarely been able to illustrate anything like

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #6499790 - 01/26/07 03:54 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Really neat sketches, I suggest you make more... they are like visual trip reports :laugh:

Also, if music could be used to describe salvia-hyperspace to somebody who's never tried it... i think drum and bass would do it (at least for me)... dark drum and bass beats because the music has so much energy and you never really can get on top the break beats and sound effects and all the rest of it...kinda like a salvia trip... lots of things seem to be happening all at once yet there is some sort of familiar beat and harmony to it all.... give Aphrodite and DJ Greg Packer, or Panacea a listen sometime

OfflineFrosty_Storm
Wandered off inwonderland
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: chodamunky]
    #6499823 - 01/26/07 04:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Simple, yet amazing.  :thumbup:  I have yet to try salvia, but when my friend and i find a piece to smoke it with we will do up some of the extract :thumbup:

--------------------
Shrowded in an angelic white veil of darkness
~Frosty Storm~

OfflineMindFood
Chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: Chesh]
    #6500033 - 01/26/07 05:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome sketches, really managed to capture the feel of salvia there, i can easily relate my experiences with whats described in these sketches.
Quote:

Chesh said:
Welcome to the bizarre world of salvia, and i'd wager that due to our imperfect epistemology, we can never know for sure if your experience was 'real' or just hallucination.

People will argue that your experience was impossible, but just remember that everything you experience is inside your head anyway, channeled through your senses and synthesized by your brain.

Who knows the limits of our perception?

Reality is probably not only stranger than we imagine, but stranger than we can imagine.

Interesting point never really thought about that before.

Offlinefunkface
FriendlyStranger w/candy

Folding@home Statistics
    #6500534 - 01/26/07 08:51 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Chesh said:
Those sketches are really cool.
It's surprising that much of my own vivid and ineffable body of experience resonates with your illustrations. 

Awesome, yo.

Agreed 100%!!!

Good shit man, lovin it.  We want more!!!  :thumbup:

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: creamcorn]
    #6500797 - 01/26/07 10:05 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

lol shit. the first one is totally reminiscent of a salvia trip. good job bro :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineCloud_9
Stranger
Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: funkface]
    #6500890 - 01/26/07 10:47 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Very swell ,ironic too. I have only tried salvia once in my life and i dont think i'll ever try it again. At least the extract... It inspired quite a few drawings that ill post down at the bottom. NOW. on to the trip->>

I had studied it for quite some time and was very intrested in it after reading all the science involved in it, and reading different trip reports all over the net. One friday night i was with my best friend whome i've known since kindergarden, and we went to my other friends house and was greeted with the usual joint and a beer. WE didnt smoke too much herb or drink too much cuz we did not have enough for everyone to get plastered. a hour or 2 later when were all coming down from our short high. My friend brandon informs me he has some salvia, i was excited to say the least cuz i had been waiting too smoke those cute little leaves for quite some now. He tells me that he dosent have leaves, but some 80x extract. I didn't belive him cuz all i had ever heared of was 40x ,at the highest. Still i was a bit skeptical as to if he might be telling the truth. instead my best buddy, agrees to take the first hit. We loaded up the zong witha a large mound of this greenish-black crumbley material that over-flowed the bowl piece. He takes the zong to his lips , flick's the lighter and starts pulling. I could see the salvia sinking lower and lower into the bottom of the bowl as he burned it, and finally he sucked it through. the chamber was full of thick whiteness , he lifts the bowl piece and takes it to the DOME. dusted. HE holds it in a moment and slowly exhales without saying a word. He stares me in the eyes. with a concernced look on his face, that quickly shifts to the most terrifed expression id ever seen in anyone.(ive seen napalm victims in vietnam with happier faces) I knew he'd reached the other side and i wanted to see it for myself. I quickly loaded an equal sized bowl for myself and repeated the previous stated procedure. I exhaled slowly and understood that i didnt have to say a word either. I felt a buzzing numb feeling in the back of my head for a moment and the smoke tasted horrible. i wanted to spit, but i knew now was not the time for anything but leaving my own mind. I began to place my hand on the back of my head wehere the strange feeling was coming from and when it came in contact with my skull i felt my hand fall into my head. like quick sand. i leaped out of my seat in horror but fell right back down , these strange black vine's were wrapping around my body pulling me down in this infernal lawn chair, i decided it was a good idea not to fight it and let it have me. Im looking around for something to let me know that i am still on earth and this all is just a wild dream that will stop very soon. but every passing second the trip intensified. I look to my right where theres a huge grass hill(which really was there, we were in the guy's backyard near the mountain area) I can see the grass moving, every single blade of grass moving in the same direction at the same time .As if they were all in tune with some kind of universal metrenome.i could see&hear the mountain breathing, (or maybe it was just me?) And when i had come to these outlandish conclusions, they stoped. The mountain had heared me talking about it behind its back and was now staring me dead in the soul. i shifted my vision to thsky, because as long as i cant see something, it might as well not even exist in this realm. The sky was velvet black,and i could hear my name being repeated by a women.the vines released there hold on me, and i began floating towards the moon.A kept floating and floating, i coud even feel the drop in temperature as i got closer and closer to space, but i wasnt scared and once the bright radiance of the moon encompassed my entire vision and even the "pariff's". SNAP. My friends faces came into focused and i was back. I felt like i had just comin out of a coma and was seeing everything for the first time in 64 years. END

Immediatly after i spent some time trying to get the memorys from my head onto paper, i had many of them from day's to come and even more when i shroomed and relived them in a new light. I only havea few scanned but here you go, tell me what you think.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: Cloud_9]
    #6501344 - 01/27/07 03:07 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i like the density of the sketches and how they fit on the page.
here are some sketches I have done while on it
one in the park after a big fat salvia plain leaf joint

and one in the bath in my journal
after one puff of pure salvinorin on cigarette paper in a oneshot crack pipe.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

#6501370 - 01/27/07 03:27 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Chesh said:Reality is probably not only stranger than we imagine, but stranger than we can imagine.

We are just small elements of something HUGE. Who said that there is one world?
Quote:

redgreenvines said:
I have rarely been able to illustrate anything like

Yeah. One of reasons to draw the first sketch was that I had plenty of crude sketches already. The second one was that Salvia didn't liked my friend and he doubt that She triggers a mystical experience. The third one is that there are so few paintings or sketches that try to show what is happening during the Journey.
Quote:

chodamunky said: Also, if music could be used to describe salvia-hyperspace to somebody who's never tried it...

Give a try to those songs:
http://www.biroz.net/salvia/music.htm
Enjoy!

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineCloud_9
Stranger
Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6501384 - 01/27/07 03:38 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
i like the density of the sketches and how they fit on the page.
here are some sketches I have done while on it
one in the park after a big fat salvia plain leaf joint

and one in the bath in my journal
after one puff of pure salvinorin on cigarette paper in a oneshot crack pipe.

[/url]

RESPECTT:thumbup::thumbup:

OfflineMadSeason

Re: Salvia Journeys, sketches [Re: Cloud_9]
    #6501655 - 01/27/07 07:13 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting draws

--------------------
In the province of the mind, there are no limits

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #6501663 - 01/27/07 07:29 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I like!

(All of the drawings...)

Makes me want to pick up a "drawing instrument" ...

[edit] I got one that I think kind of correlates: ... [/edit]

Edited by Gomp (01/27/07 07:32 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom