Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Confused-Bipolar?
    #6480765 - 01/20/07 07:35 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

So lately its came to my mind that im some sort of bipolar or have some underlying mental illness. Im constantly going between mood swings it usually goes- Things will be going great, then out of nowhere i will just be pissed at everyone and everything. Then a day or two later follows the suicidal depression. Lately its gotten very bad and im going to seek medical help when i can. But is anyone here bipolar? Or maybe have an idea whats wrong?

Also, while in a raging anger mood i got in a fight with my best friend who i was visiting, during the fight they asked for the bud that I brought for 50$ and went and smoked it while we were fighting. Just got up left and smoked it came back and still argued with me. I don't know how to feel other then my suppose friend picked drugs over me, im pretty upset.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Confused-Bipolar? [Re: AJ4U]
    #6482123 - 01/21/07 11:09 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like you're stressed out over things that aren't working out in your life, whatever those things may be.

Could be depression, do you ever have moments of happiness, moments that are equal in length to the time you spend angry or upset?

What other drugs you might be taking, as well as your lifestyle, foods, drinks, sleep, exercise could all be affecting you, as well as your direction,is your job rewarding and are you currently working toward your goals?

Most likely if you go to a therapist, depending on your insurance, you'll either get a prescription or a game plan as to how you're going to make improvements in your life.

Its not about your friends, they probably have their own shit they're dealing with, what things are missing in your life? How can you work toward achieving happiness? If it is a neurological disorder, look for clues like, timing of depression onset, other family members that struggle with this type of problem, and work with a counselor to resolve it. Possible Lexapro would help in this case, but it is usually more advantageous for you to try and mend your emotional problems without the help of medication.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Confused-Bipolar? [Re: ManianFH]
    #6482151 - 01/21/07 11:21 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I find that the deep depression i get is at random because i coulod tell the differnce between being depressed over something i can change and then theres the times where i will be sitting just watching tv, or in the shower, anywhere and i will become completely depressed. I will feel worthless, why i bother living, suicidal thoughts flow freely, and the worst of all i question my sanity.

I want to change up my diet and cut back on the pot, but ltely i have no apetite and the pot only helps abit with that. The thing is im afraid to go and seek help for incase i am bipolar or have some other mental illness, it could ruin any future career i had hopes of, military. Im not sure on there requirements about mental illness but i dont think they take easy to it.

--------------------

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Confused-Bipolar? [Re: AJ4U]
    #6489237 - 01/23/07 11:42 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

my first adive would be cut back on the weed, if not alltogether. Eat some healthy food and start exercizing more. Go on midnight bikerides or whatever floats your boat as far as self enjoying activities; definately exercize thou.
military, if that is what you are interested in, sure. Do something that moves you forward, military, school, or pick up a new hobby and get really involved with it.
you're not confused, depression can hit randomly, thats fine. just try the health thing for a little while, try being by yourself and see how you can enjoy that time alone, and make some new friends, not saying you need to abandon your old ones.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds