Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Ayahuasca

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

further in to tele-empathy
    #6488658 - 01/23/07 06:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

now i have found that its clearly more then just psychedelics like ayahuasca that have this effects so i have theorized that it has to do with some area in the brain acting like the pace maker in the heart and in a similar fashion how heart muscle will beat the same the brains secret certain chemicals to try to be on the same level and synchronize or something of the such. One things clear that his plays a key thing to native healing and their life and unity. another theory is that it has something to do with vibrations upon the light body any one else have and theories upon this matter?

this is way to strange i want to just stop believing in it and it just to be a delusion but its happening with more and more people and it grows stronger.
i might as well as group hallucinations are ever present but mostly just seeing colors or going to the same place obe shit no longer really bends or breathes or gets wavy any more. its more so beings and colors corresponding to peoples energies.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinej3ckyl
☣☤Penteract☤☣
Male

Loc: Earth
Re: further in to tele-empathy [Re: thedudenj]
    #6488665 - 01/23/07 07:08 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry, thats a bit funnily worded. Could you clarify? This subject fascinates me and i'd like to discuss it but i'm not 100% sure of where you're going with it. :laugh:

--------------------

"There are only two states of being: Too much and not enough"

Isnt the war on drugs supposed to reduce harm? So far all i see are casualties.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: further in to tele-empathy [Re: j3ckyl]
    #6488952 - 01/23/07 11:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

well yes im the worlds most horrible writer lol you just kinda have to be in person with me alot of my friends wont talk to me online and say only in person when it come to me explaining something.

well with my recent psychedelic usage hallucinations 90% of the time are for the whole group. second for a select few people that are really close to me and i can say fully love me and i fully love them we are connected we know when each other are going to call each other we also feel it when either of us take drugs so if my friend takes coke i get effects of coke but for them it only really goes to me if they take something but for me if take cactus tar then they trip too yes full blow depending upon the level i want them to reach and if im not trying then they just feel it lightly i have also even experienced it with heroin in a case where my friend and i took it and while she was in the shower she stopped feeling it and i was hit 10 fold for the duration of the shower she shot it i ate it. also when on the phone with each other we tend to see each others aura's and stuff and can just feel each others health. its really hard to explain harder to believe unless experienced. i had no belief in it until i experienced it and its become so relevant in my life i cant ignore it. im truly unsure of how this works exactly but im certain its the same fashion that shamans,Tia chi practitioners use and other people that use "telepathy" i think its not so much telepathy but is really something like empathy super "tele-empathy

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Ayahuasca

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience