Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemateoonfire
Stranger

How fast will lsd go bad
    #6487590 - 01/23/07 12:09 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I got 2 hits of gel and kept them for 3 days in a folded up peice of paper in the cold dark. Could i have lost potency for not keeping them airtight in that short period of time? I took them 1 hr + ago and im not feeling much of anything, i know its good stuff too because i saw my friend take the same amount.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: How fast will lsd go bad [Re: mateoonfire]
    #6487670 - 01/23/07 12:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I really doubt anything was lost in that time period unless it was subjected to a ton of heat.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: How fast will lsd go bad [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6487678 - 01/23/07 12:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Freezers are acids best friend.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How fast will lsd go bad [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6487694 - 01/23/07 12:31 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

dark dry works very well - airtight is assumed - moisture is bad
dark dry airtight will last for years
even on blotters in a wallet in your pants pocket which is not cold lsd will last for years

cold may help as well - some swear by that but I don't find freezers that safe since a guest may toss it accidentally

--------------------

InvisibleBERSERK DESTROYER
King Hella!

Re: How fast will lsd go bad [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6487741 - 01/23/07 12:39 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

LSD is fragile, but not that fragile. As long as they haven't been exposed to too much light, the gel tabs will be fine. Have a good trip.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: How fast will lsd go bad [Re: BERSERK DESTROYER]
    #6488088 - 01/23/07 01:45 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If you just took 2 gels and are not feeling them at 1+ hour, they were some really shitty gels.

Thats pretty uncommon in my experience too. Gels are better than the rest in my experience. I have tripped on so many kinds of gels, and you got the shit end of the stick.

I guess there are still some assholes selling crappy doses of lsd or rcs in geltab form because they know how good most gels are.

Wouldnt that be great if these asshole dealers and layers of lsd caught on to the fact that for the most part, only the best and the most "giving" make geltabs.

Gels are usually the best of the best.

That sucks.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinemateoonfire
Stranger

Re: How fast will lsd go bad [Re: yageman]
    #6488214 - 01/23/07 02:27 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i think i was just not recognizing the early signs, i now feel quite the psychadellic euphoria.

OfflineAsphodelus
Anthropomancist

Re: How fast will lsd go bad [Re: mateoonfire]
    #9630245 - 01/18/09 07:27 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I was thinking about this before, I just recently had hold of about 20 tabs of it, 10 of which I had for myself. it was about 2 hours from the time I got it, until I took it that I had it in my car with me, inside a sealed envelope inside foil which was wrapped around it and pinched shut. Long story short, it's been 8 hours since I took some of the tabs, and I feel/felt nothing.  With what I took, the walls should have been melting and the carpet should have been eating me.
At this point i'm thoroughly upset because I was given (as far as I beleive) nothing. The paper it was on seemed to be covered in highlighter (which to my own stupidity) didn't click that highliter pen glows under blacklight until after I took them.  I guess I got caught up in the anticipation of it, it's dry as all get out near me and I guess I got carried away with the thought of being able to trip after like 6 months of not doing so. 
I guess my question is; Could it have gone bad from being in the car with me like that? It was opened once for under 10 seconds i'd say, before It was taken. the later few hours I had it, were spent in the freezer.

--------------------
The process of giving genes to the nucleus of the complex cell, is so -slow- that it takes geological time, millions and millions of years.

Eight-hundred and thiry nine trillion, nine-hundred and fourty five billion, Three-hundred and twenty two million, one-hundred fifty four thousand, seven-hundred and thirteen.

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: How fast will LSD go bad [Re: Asphodelus]
    #9630289 - 01/18/09 07:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

My friend has kept 10 hits of L (Cheshire cats to be exact)in the freezer wrapped in aluminum foil for almost 2 years!After my friend took it he said it was better than when we first got it almost 2 years ago.LSD has an insane shelf life as long as you store it correctly :smile:

OfflineAsphodelus
Anthropomancist

Re: How fast will LSD go bad [Re: DNBplus]
    #9630311 - 01/18/09 07:50 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DNBplus said:
My friend has kept 10 hits of L (Cheshire cats to be exact)in the freezer wrapped in aluminum foil for almost 2 years!After my friend took it he said it was better than when we first got it almost 2 years ago.LSD has an insane shelf life as long as you store it correctly :smile:

Looks like I got screwed over then, (obviously) it's going to be intresting calling him and giving him the option of more doses or my money back.  At this point it's one or the other, no 3rd way about it. It wasn't cheap =/ I'm gonna make sure I watch him drop it out of the vile, none of this middle man crap. It's bad enough there's close to nothing around me, everyone is dry until summer.

--------------------
The process of giving genes to the nucleus of the complex cell, is so -slow- that it takes geological time, millions and millions of years.

Eight-hundred and thiry nine trillion, nine-hundred and fourty five billion, Three-hundred and twenty two million, one-hundred fifty four thousand, seven-hundred and thirteen.

OfflineCulpepers
Open-Minded Fugitive

Loc: Denmark Flag
Re: How fast will LSD go bad [Re: Asphodelus]
    #9630738 - 01/18/09 10:28 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you were ripped of. At one point, I kept a strip in a drawer at room temperature for two months. No noticable potency loss.

--------------------
"Imagine all of creation as a big pond of water. Your life is a drop of water falling from the sky. During life you feel separate and then you hit the water and become one with it. There is no drop of water anymore, just the pond."
-- ChinaCat72

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience