Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: What is acid like [Re: Feanor]
    #6481921 - 01/21/07 09:12 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

When I'm coming up on lsd, I laugh like crazy. Everything in the world is just a huge joke, and I feel like I'm the punch line. But with mushrooms, I feel completely at place in the world. And I can connect what would have seemingly been 2 or 3 not related thoughts, and understand that they really are connected. Anyway like I said the first time lsd...its a celebration.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: What is acid like [Re: Linuxman]
    #6481927 - 01/21/07 09:17 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Linuxman said:
I was describing the come down effect which usually isn't pleasant you may be mindful of whatever happened but I have experienced anger on a come down before.

Guess everyone is different. I LOVE the acid come down period. I feel content, happy, at peace with the world - while I may get a bit sad to see that the end of the trip is coming near, I've never really felt angry / depressed after a trip. Then, for the days after - I am in a great mood.

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: What is acid like [Re: kaniz]
    #6481959 - 01/21/07 09:36 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Must just be me, but acid completely rinses the fuck out of me.

After a nice mushroom trip, I'm refreshed - I have a new lease of life - I feel mushrooms give me a more compelling ride, as you have to take the good with the bad...Extraterrestrial is definately a good word. The bad is partly why I like them so much, because I'm always a better person after I eat some mushrooms.

whereas with lsd, its straight up good vibes, I laugh my ass off for the entire coming up phaze, then I'm left with some sort of mystical awe.

I find for the most part though, my mind goes completely blank, whereas on mushrooms I'm thinking a million things a minute.

LSD is a good experience, but I require a week to get my academic head back on before I feel I'm 'normal' enough to integrate back into society (Im a college student). I can eat mushrooms one day, and come down and then sit and do calculus. (I tried this the other week when it was 4am and I couldnt sleep and I had math homework due in on monday :grin:) - Albeit I did spend a fair amount of time staring at the wall while doing it :grin:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineAntiEverything
im not a doctor
Male

Re: What is acid like [Re: blewmeanie]
    #6493277 - 01/24/07 04:28 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

"It has that same feeling as shrooms of psychedelic intensity, where your inner being is in direct contact with the universe, but it is more intense with LSD per dose. There tends to be less muddled confusion than shrooms- with LSD the confusion is created by the clarity of it all."

I have to disagree with this point -

Its quite the opposite - shrooms feels much more intense - in terms of emotional and sensory range - its somewhat hard to "go with the flow" on shrooms without feeling somewhat odd

Id say it is akin to marijuana in psychedelic intensity -

As in your brain doesn't feel like someone just took a shit in it and flushed it

--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Offlinesirbojangles
h20

Loc: inside a transparent eyeb...
Re: What is acid like [Re: nugjug]
    #6493916 - 01/24/07 08:02 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

your question made me smile

i always like to say that...your experiencing a different world...where everything from before and after the trip is just so distant and you have a giant open hole for all the energy of the world to pour in unfiltered.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #6494501 - 01/24/07 11:22 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:

they were these little clear tabs almost a quarter inch square.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
    #6494727 - 01/25/07 01:21 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

In my experiances (lsd 5 times mush 20+) lsd tends to not fuck with my head so much as the fantastic fungus, also the body load seems diffrent, lighter almost faster, the visuals are on the same level but very diffrent.

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: What is acid like [Re: Kingkole]
    #6495120 - 01/25/07 06:46 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

"With mushroom you're the passenger with acid you're the driver"

Like Kaniz i enjoy the comedown too, it's when you start piecing little things together and can communicate easier with your fellow trippers and have a laugh.

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: What is acid like [Re: mikeyboy]
    #6495159 - 01/25/07 07:15 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I dont get how people can say LSD and Mushroom visuals are the same. Possibly at lower doses I can see that, but at higher doses I find them to be drastically different.

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: What is acid like [Re: kaniz]
    #6495237 - 01/25/07 08:08 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm,The most lsd I've consumed were 2 hits.The visuals were more tightly packed and far "detailed" than shrooms.Mushrooms have that "mother of pearl" effect though.

--------------------

InvisibleStranger
synthetic rthyme
Male
Loc: Texas, USA
Re: What is acid like *DELETED* [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #14347636 - 04/25/11 06:19 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by German Kahuna

Reason for deletion: Durrr-hurr-hurr! Don't bump a completely irrelevant 4+ years old thread.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite." Huxley

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder