Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineNoveltyhead
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Austin, Tx
Re: Evolutionary Spirituality [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6474631 - 01/18/07 08:06 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

It really resonates well with the commonly held psychedelic beliefs in oneness, interconnectivity, and such

--------------------
"Its a poor sort of memory that only works backwards"--Lewis Carroll

Pippin: I didn't think it would end this way.
Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path . . . one that we must all take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass...
Gandalf: ...And then you see it.
Pippin: What, Gandalf? See what?
Gandalf: White shores . . . and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise.
Pippin: Well, that isn't so bad.
Gandalf: [Softly:] No... No it isn't.

"The universe is an intelligence test"--Timothy leary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Evolutionary Spirituality [Re: Noveltyhead]
    #6474798 - 01/18/07 08:54 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

During a time when I was waaaaaaaaaay out there, I found myself at the book store looking at Bells theorums on quantum mechanics to try to makes sense of these meta-mechanical ideas that were popping into my head. I started making drawings of them and freaked when I saw similiar ones in a book about him. I  kept some but never fully came to understand them. It was like something was trying to show me somthing and I was just to dense to get it. :lol: Had to do with spirals, electromagnetics, reflective waves, odic fields, velocities of gravitaional waves, electrons jumping orbits, hot and cold pressure systems, right angles and propagation, ppfffft so over my head.

Anyway, what you described sounds like remote viewing on a galactic scale. :lol: I wonder if any remote viewing experiments were done with those who have good success rates to look more closely at distant stars and planets.

Anywhere I have travelled in conscious with a subtle body, I don't see things exactly as they are in the physical.

Once in a lucid dream, I decided to go visit an island I use to live on for fun.  The roof tops of the condos I lived in were a different color, and the beach bar I worked at had some wooden shutters that it didn't have when I left.

About 3 months later, a friend who went to visit sent me some photos of the gang at the bar. HOLY SHIT. There were the wooden shutters that I saw. The roof tops in 3-D hadn't changed color though.

I still don't know how to explain that to myself.

I just decided to pull those old notes and drawings out. They are about 11 years old. Their freaking me out. How weird that so much of it has to do with what I was just typing in the "do negative emotions serve us" post. Great timing to be reminded that I had them. Thanks! It's going to be fun pouring through these.

Lifes a trip.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineNoveltyhead
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Evolutionary Spirituality [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #6474857 - 01/18/07 09:17 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I would be very interested in seeing those drawings if your comfortable with sharing them. If not I completely understand, some things are just personal. If you still have any sort of burning interest in the matter of remote viewing, obe, and non locality I would very much suggest a book by Russell Targ called limitless mind. It is absolutely a delightful read, short and to the point but packed with infinitely interesting tidbits. it is sort off a combination of eastern philosophy and quantum mechanics in the first part and the second is a purely practical guide to remote viewing. Russell Targ also seems to be a very good and reliable source of this information being a long time scientist and paranormal explorer in later years. And I tend to be suspicious of this kind of talk but he says in his book and it has been documented elsewhere(I believe there is a documentary on the subject) that he and his friends and the Princeton parapsychology department were hired by the government to use remote viewing on the soviet union. And it was quite successful.

--------------------

Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path . . . one that we must all take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass...
Gandalf: White shores . . . and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#6476457 - 01/19/07 12:47 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Where were you 11 years ago? After pouring through it, I found myself lead to this site

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipole#Torque_on_a_dipole
and it hurt my brain :lol:

as understanding dipolar magnetics and making translations into understanding the laws of 5th dimensional consciousness better, seems to be some next step something has been guiding me to understand. That same "somthing I will keep nameless" had something in a channeled drawing I kept with the other stuff, meant for me to meditate on, that is in one of the pictures at that site. More Freaky.

I start to feel like I am going crazy and I closed it all up and put it back away. I don;t understand why the something has been wanting to communicate consciousness evolving concepts to me through the use of quantum mechanics and physics (thats easier for me) when I have no background with quantum science, or higher math to help me "get it" and make the translation to the morphegentic energy fields, supporting the structures of reality.

Back to where I feel best being which is intutiting my way through feeling things out and then trial and error and until I get formulas down. I don't think its good for me when I get to mental heavy and start thinking to much. I think its better that I stay more centered in gravtity in my heart place and feel things out more instead.

That book sounds good. Because of what I just said, I havn;t been reading new books too much. I use to gobble up books like that like  french fries years ago though. I have more in  my head then I will ever know what to do with let alone remember easily anymore.

I have been shifting to working at applying all a learned from it into daily living now. My time here at these forums is not so much about learning new things, rather, helping me to remember what I already have through other peoples postings and working to better integrate my own understandings through my own postings.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineNoveltyhead
Psychonaut
Male

#6476499 - 01/19/07 12:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

"I have been shifting to working at applying all a learned from it into daily living now. My time here at these forums is not so much about learning new things, rather, helping me to remember what I already have through other peoples postings and working to better integrate my own understandings through my own postings. "

I would say that is a very good intention! These little cosmic revelations don't due any good unless we can drag them down into our physical realm and make them manifest in the way you describe.
"As above so below"

--------------------

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #6476534 - 01/19/07 01:08 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

its all in breath

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineNoveltyhead
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Evolutionary Spirituality [Re: Cherk]
    #6476541 - 01/19/07 01:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cherokee said:
its all in breath

what do you mean?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#6476578 - 01/19/07 01:20 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cherokee said:
its all in breath

Ha ha ha ha I feel you there ! :cool: yesterday, my daughter was having a melt down and I took her by the shoulders and asked her to just BREEEEEEEATH, with me, in deep and out slow.

Worked like a charm-its all in breath.

Novelty, our breath is the easiest way to bring us back to peace and  harmony, which really, no matter how much we continue to learn, become aware of and understand, and how it never seems to end, what good is it all if we are not at peace and harmony within.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6476817 - 01/19/07 02:32 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Breath, and, subsequently, posture. Sometimes, when I am altered and am in an environment which isn't mostly set by myself (driving in traffic, at work, etc.), I might start to become tense, and then I realize that I am practically holding my breath. No wonder, eh? :grin:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #6477624 - 01/19/07 05:54 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

we are cycles of breath

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #6477638 - 01/19/07 06:03 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Inspiration, expiration, and that profound moment of silence in between. :grin:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineNoveltyhead
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Evolutionary Spirituality [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6477664 - 01/19/07 06:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Sort of gravitating back closer to our original point of discourse, I would be interested in discussing the idea that a "master" of any given religious or spiritual lineage is neccessary to those who seriously want to follow the path. I see how guidance is useful, but I think the human intelligence is sufficient in its own right to reach say bodhi mind without a official initiation into the nyingmina tibetan buddhist school by the holder of the unbroken line of dharmic transmission. Possibly this is just a survival technique of these schools of thought. How else would they propogate if the teaching needed no initiation ect. I'm sure this is part of the reason psychedelics are opposed by organized religion. because they are in fact the most democractic of the spiritual teachers. Just take the red pill...

Any thoughts? does anyone think that the master concept is valid?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom