Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
The Routine
    #647157 - 05/27/02 04:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I just looked at my 5 casings ( Captin X, my first case and the biggest case; the small round container that has about half an inch space on either side, this holds a complete cake that is uncrumbled with a deep gash that I gave it verticaly; then there are the 3 trays that I cased by slicing the cake into slices about the size of a cuccumber.....I have pics. Check my posts )...And I think they are coming down with COBWEB MOLD!

This is my routine. I have a Tupperware container that holds these casings. There is a heating pad underneath this container.
...On HIGH. (when opened) the terrarium is humid and is kinda warm.
...On MED. the terrarium's air is pleasantly warm but there is change in water dropplet temp....
...On LOW. The terrarium feels colder but has risidual warmth at the bottom. But it feels cold.

I need to gets me on of those there thingies that measures humidity.....

Oh yeah, I also open my terrarium alot! Not that much though.....

So how do I treat that mold...?\

Occasionaly I mist with a spray bottle. Tap water. Should I add a little H2O2?
THere is perlite in the terrarium too..........

Any tips? I know you do. HELP!dmfrspghnbdofhgbp;i rg;'dk

SOme of the casing look like there is moisture on them. I think it is mycellium piss. Normal right?

And don't have me scour elsewhere either, I have exauhasted my resources on the the Shroomery search and grow guides. Just post me luck then.

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Edited by Penguin (05/27/02 04:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegoolag
Rx

Loc: Stable
Re: The Routine [Re: Penguin]
    #647222 - 05/27/02 05:32 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

They are called hygrometers Misting your casing isn't even needed IMO. I do it once after a flush otherwise it just invites contams in and could seal your casing. If the casing looks 'dry' then mist by bouncing it off the terrarium wall. As for the mold you CAN try to treat it with a peroxide mixture (I forget the ratio 20:1 will work)

--------------------
goolag

[url=http://shroomery.org/faq/]Check out
the Shroomery FAQ
[/url]

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: The Routine [Re: goolag]
    #647264 - 05/27/02 05:53 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks goolag, but how would I treat them with the peroxide?

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix