Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemateoonfire
Stranger

Inner body battle - shrooms v dxm
    #6469007 - 01/17/07 10:52 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

First off, i am quite experienced with dxm but not with mushrooms. One week ago was my first real good mushroom experience, (the previous times i had them they were either lacking in quality or quantity) i had an great time, not one bad moment. Anyways last night was the first time i did dxm since my first good mushroom trip. At the peak i got very scared from the physical pain i started to feel all over and all i could think about is how bad i wanted to be on mushrooms instead of dxm. For a short period of time i was scared of dying from the horrible man made chemicals. After i started coming down i felt pretty good as usual on dxm except this time i was just wanting it to go away. I understand why so many people on here bash dxm now, because if you want a good trip without all of the physical side effects mushrooms are the way to go. :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecrimsonblood
It's no fun tillsomeone dies
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney , Australia.
Re: Inner body battle - shrooms v dxm [Re: mateoonfire]
    #6469026 - 01/17/07 10:57 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ive never got that feeling on DXM, but ive never really had a full blown trip on it, highest ive gotten on it just made me feel really loose and drunk and didnt really change my thinking pattern at all but i really felt like shit afterwards, maybe it was the shrooms you took a flashback kinda thing, sometimes when i smoke weed after having a shroom trip a few weeks before i get like that.

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#6469043 - 01/17/07 11:02 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I know what your talking about. I accept dxm for what it is and that first part of the trip is easy to get over for me. Except i dont know about feeling physical pain all over that isnt normal for me. The worst pain i get is from lsa. If you dont like dxm anymore dont do it.

OfflineJoelLoveland5
Giant Reptile
Male

#6469050 - 01/17/07 11:04 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, me and my friends used to do dxm powder in high school. Shit tastes horrible so if we didn't have any pill capsules around we would put it in some toilet paper, wrap it up and call 'em parachutes or paratroopers.

Needless to say there isn't much room for measurement when doing this so we would commonly take to much. That shit makes you feel like you throwing up pure sand and also dying very soon.

I cant even take a teaspoon of cough syrup now if it has dxm in it because I will become very ill.

Later

-JL5000

--------------------
Newb Friendly Tek for The Lazy by "Hydro420"
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5278987/an/0/page/0

Great Newb Friendly Cloning Tek by "Creamcorn"
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5874305#5874305

One Goal, One Passion - Joel Loveland

"Dont Be Wise In Your Own Opinions"

Offlinefunkface
FriendlyStranger w/candy

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Inner body battle - shrooms v dxm [Re: JoelLoveland5]
    #6469354 - 01/17/07 12:18 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Dex is great. So are shrooms. They are very different experiences and each has its own place. I have always been a bigger fan of shrooms but have never had great access to them. A foaf bought a shitton of DXM powder and pilled it himself and I was doing that shit twice a week. It has been a LONG time since those days but it did change my outlook on many things.

To me 1 spiritual shroom trip can be more powerful than all of my DXM trips combined. For me, DXM became(didn't start this way) something to do to kill time, not a tool to dive into my consciousness. I'm sure I was looking at the drug in the wrong light when I took it near the end. No doubt that I had some great introspective trips on it but it does not get anywhere close to what shrooms can do for me.

I am quite familiar with the 3rd plateau in DXM use and have boarder lined with the 4th/not recalled anything from "heroic" DXM doses. To me, doses that high on dex take too much of a body toll and doses way too high just aren't too enjoyable(for me). The biggest fungi dose I've taken was an 8th and well, that knocked my socks off. Great experience, great feeling both physically and mentally and the insights and lessons learned completely overshadow anything DXM has ever showed me.

DXM has its place but shrooms are a much better teacher. It all depends on what you are looking for in a trip. If I had to choose between the two... easy pick... I'd be doing shrooms.

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
    #6469459 - 01/17/07 12:46 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JoelLoveland5 said:
I cant even take a teaspoon of cough syrup now if it has dxm in it because I will become very ill.

I am the exact same way. Even a normal dose of robo makes me extremely sick now. Its all psychological, but it stills effects me none the less.

OfflineJoelLoveland5
Giant Reptile
Male

Re: Inner body battle - shrooms v dxm [Re: dedjam]
    #6469755 - 01/17/07 02:21 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Well its because it sparks all those memories of taking to much. All Psychological, yes, but still extremely powerful.

--------------------
Newb Friendly Tek for The Lazy by "Hydro420"
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5278987/an/0/page/0

Great Newb Friendly Cloning Tek by "Creamcorn"
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5874305#5874305

One Goal, One Passion - Joel Loveland

"Dont Be Wise In Your Own Opinions"

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6469950 - 01/17/07 03:21 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

well man your thought into and during explains all of that. you need to respect it and DXM used spiritually is just as useful as anything else spiritually more so in conjuction with amanita or dmt but it on its own is great for spiritual use. btw extract it agent lemon style always works better and is better for the body. just pay your proper respects and shit tends not to go bad as its been said it is what it is and isnt what its not not try to make it into something its not.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: Inner body battle - shrooms v dxm [Re: thedudenj]
    #6470251 - 01/17/07 04:41 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

thedudenj, I remember when you first tried dxm and you were really cautious and skeptical about the whole thing, and you seemed to even doubt whether you wanted to keep trying it. But now you are defending it like a seasoned veteran. That's what I did for awhile... now I can't defend DXM anymore. After I tried mushrooms, I have not had a single pleasant DXM trip. I always feel poisoned.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Inner body battle - shrooms v dxm [Re: matchbook]
    #6470314 - 01/17/07 05:00 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

um i didnt post until about a year after my first DXM trips and my mushroom trips you might have me confused or maybe about dmt and not dxm. i did dxm non stop for about a year doing it 3-4 sometimes 5 times a week then toned it down the next year then almost none the next year till i had it extracted it but i still barely do it the poisoned feeling is rarely there for me and never there when i extract it. a while back as in a few months i explored DXM from a purely spiritual view point and was astounded i find DXM+amanita to work to equal level as Ayahuasca but then again you have to know what your doing for it to work at that level and be the right person. i have taken 2 separate people to the same place one with DXM+amanita one with Ayahuasca and the same exact place. but any who yeah DXM is as good as any other tool if its being used as a tool if your using as a drug to get fucked up on well i dont suggest that or condone it.

ps i suggest using the Entheo in your area it would explain why DXM+amanita works so well its more in our culture in north america or any white people soceity DXM tends to have more power do to more poeple taking tho Cactus has great power to and mushrooms and amanita. yeah...

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (01/17/07 05:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order