Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
Re: 4 Students face death penalty for possession of marijuana [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6463745 - 01/15/07 08:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

DNKYD said:
Every person supporting prohibition in a society where possession of some flowers of a plant is punishable by death needs to be killed.

People who advocate killing in general can be the only ones deserve to die, people who do not deserve to live.

The more we tolerate murder, the more we support people who kill in the name of the latest political fad, be it terrorism or drug prosecution.

ExplosiveMango, you just countered your own rant, by saying that we should not tolerate killing, but you state that others should not be allowed to live that kill others.

Anyone else see this?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecrakkattak
Would you testthis pill?
Male User Gallery

Re: 4 Students face death penalty for possession of marijuana [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6463969 - 01/15/07 08:54 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I noticed it

He/she is probably too burnt out to realize what he/she wrote

--------------------

J-to tha R-O-C Knomsayn!

InvisiblegeorgeM
Human
 User Gallery

Loc: Osage Cuestas
Re: 4 Students face death penalty for possession of marijuana [Re: CUBErt]
    #6464208 - 01/15/07 10:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks CUBert.

I could have easily used the search function to retrieve this information and you didn't even repremand me me for being lazy hee hee.
That was very nice of you. Five mushrooms

Insofar as this truly unfortunate dynamic wherein which certain cultural demographics are culled from society through such sacrificial extermination policies, all I can really hope for is the process of natural selection leading to adaptations creating super criminals. I like to think we are playing a vital role in this evolution here at the shroomery.
Peace be upon the seedy clandestine under-classes, may our martyrs arrive in paradise. Or something like that.

georgem

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
Re: 4 Students face death penalty for possession of marijuana [Re: georgeM]
    #6464669 - 01/16/07 01:42 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

georgeM said:
Thanks CUBert.

I could have easily used the search function to retrieve this information and you didn't even repremand me me for being lazy hee hee.
That was very nice of you. Five mushrooms

Insofar as this truly unfortunate dynamic wherein which certain cultural demographics are culled from society through such sacrificial extermination policies, all I can really hope for is the process of natural selection leading to adaptations creating super criminals. I like to think we are playing a vital role in this evolution here at the shroomery.
Peace be upon the seedy clandestine under-classes, may our martyrs arrive in paradise. Or something like that.

georgem

Hey no worries, it was easy for me to look up because I remembered her last name. Coulda been difficult if you didn't know that, so no prob  :thumbup:

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: 4 Students face death penalty for possession of marijuana [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #6465831 - 01/16/07 12:38 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TrancedShroom said:
Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Quote:

DNKYD said:
Every person supporting prohibition in a society where possession of some flowers of a plant is punishable by death needs to be killed.

People who advocate killing in general can be the only ones deserve to die, people who do not deserve to live.

The more we tolerate murder, the more we support people who kill in the name of the latest political fad, be it terrorism or drug prosecution.

ExplosiveMango, you just countered your own rant, by saying that we should not tolerate killing, but you state that others should not be allowed to live that kill others.

Anyone else see this?

Yeah, I saw it. It didn't surprise me coming from him.

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
Re: 4 Students face death penalty for possession of marijuana [Re: DNKYD]
    #6470215 - 01/17/07 04:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Thank God! I thought I was going crazy, because he said I was a killer that should be put to death.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale