Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Lab Glassware, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Does this DMT look pure to you?
    #6469400 - 01/17/07 02:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

We've been trying vaporize the stuff in a glass pipe with a bowl at the end, heating the bowl with a torch lighter. We haven't broken through. We're thinking that smoking it in a normal pipe with some oregano might be the way forward.

Tips?

We've also just done an ammonia wash and we have another batch in the freezer with which we are doing the freeze preciptation step.

It just seems that we're having to smoke an awful lot, but we are getting effects! We just want to break on through brothers.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: Does this DMT look pure to you? [Re: Revelation]
    #6469421 - 01/17/07 02:35 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

What method did you use?

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Does this DMT look pure to you? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6469431 - 01/17/07 02:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Looks like typical DMT. You could freeze precip to get it better, but it looks like you just evaped and scraped. You will be fine.

You will be much better off using a regular pipe with oregano or even a little bud. Just load up the pipe as full as possible and hit it till you cant anymore. I guarantee you will break through as long as you hit it good and hold the hits for a few. Usually after 2 or so holding on to reality enough to hold the bowl is difficult.

Offlinej_db69
Forever learning shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Does this DMT look pure to you? [Re: dedjam]
    #6469463 - 01/17/07 02:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Instead of using a torch lighter try holding it about an inch away from a candle flame until you see it starting to smoke. Then exhale all of your air in your lungs and slowly inhale the vapors, keeping it a little bit off of the candle flame (it should continue to smoke). Hold it in for about 8-10 seconds then exhale all air and repeat. If done correctly you will barely be able to get most of the second hit out before you are rushed away..

What method did you use on the extraction? Ours turned out more like crystals or "snowflakes"..

--------------------
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the dark conscious.
--Jung

Offlinexhooliganx
Munky
Male User Gallery

Loc: reno, nevada
    #6469466 - 01/17/07 02:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

my only experience with dmt was 5meo-dmt and it was totally white.

--------------------

Edited by xhooliganx (02/21/07 02:55 AM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6469468 - 01/17/07 02:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It's not the cleanest, but if that's all you've got, I probably would just leave it like that, and try for better next time.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

#6469474 - 01/17/07 02:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

This is j3ckyl, at revelations computer just now so i'll respond.

The stuff pictured above was an accidental surprise, i'll explain:

We used a slightly modified version of the marsofold mhrb tek, After the seperation step we took our dmt saturated naptha and poured it into a lasagne dish to evaporate off 2/3s like the tek said. we did this with a hairdryer and it worked quite well, we then poured it back into our jar and stuck this into the freezer. It being late we never washed the lasagne dish and left it out. This morning we find the whole thing covered with yellow crystalesque formations so we browsed around the web for pics and out of curiosity just razored the whole lot onto some tin foil. We vaporised it but couldn't break through, taking pretty large doses, but then again we have no basis for comparison on what a large dose is. It definately worked though, geometry I cannot even begin to describe, gonna try the oregano/ash/dmt+pipe method. We still have another jar in the freezer precipitating just now, it'll be in there til friday. The crystals in that one look alot whiter. The smoke is harsh and quite accrid but not totally unbearable we just presumed this to be normal it's a little weird to get used to.

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

#6469481 - 01/17/07 02:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It has a pretty waxy consistency, is that anything to worry about?

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6469527 - 01/17/07 03:08 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The taste is going to be much worse, and plasticky than something pure white. It will still work great with the oregano method, the difference will be minimal with all the burning herb flavor. It would leave a freebase pipe much dirtier than clean crystal would, however.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#6469567 - 01/17/07 03:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The waxy consistency and the color of the crystals indicate the presence of your basified liquid. Honestly I'm not sure if it's anything to worry about, but it is causticly basic, and that alone is worrisome. You can still wash it again. I always used Vovin's tek and got clear or translucent crystals with no coloration at all. So I'm not sure about marsofold's tek, but in Vovin's you could either redissolve in naphtha, and do a soda wash and then distilled water wash two or three more times, then evaporate or freeze precip. Once that's done, or maybe even without it (again, not sure), you could warm some naphtha and put the crystals into a small beaker or maybe a 1/2 pint jar, jelly jar or something like that. Add about 50ml of the warm naphtha to the crystals in the jar/beaker. Swirl it around for about a minute and then pour off the naphtha. the basic "crud will stick to the bottom of the jar/beaker. You can add another 10ml of the warmed naphtha to the jar/beaker and swirl that around, add it to the 50ml and evap in a Pyrex lasagna dish. The crystals should be totally translucent. Also they will form three dimensional crystal lattices throughout the Pyrex evap tray. They look like little igloos dotting the landscape of the evap dish.

Anyway. sounds like you guys are in for an alternative education. Enjoy the curriculum!

Also share your yields if you can...I usually get about 1-1.5 grams of washed spice from 100gr of inner bark.
Love y'all!
DW

Offlinej3ckyl
☣☤Penteract☤☣
Male

Loc: Earth
Re: Does this DMT look pure to you? [Re: dwpineal]
    #6469637 - 01/17/07 03:39 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

firstly the MHRB we have is powdered to dust, literally, finer than sand, probably about the consistency of caster sugar or finer. It came that way (we have a really good vendor) so it saved us some effort not having to dessimate the bark. This accident yielded exactly 1g of spice, dont know about the rest yet because its still precipitating. This was from 500g bark overall. Basically our chemistry knowledge is low but our interests are high, we're quick learners and this wasn't to be considered a proper extraction but a test run to see how we did and to get into the frame for our kitchen chemistry, trial and error and working to improve our methods. Your input is very appreciated. Are the yields of which you speak from the vovin tek? we'll keep you posted on the other batch.

--------------------

"There are only two states of being: Too much and not enough"

Isnt the war on drugs supposed to reduce harm? So far all i see are casualties.

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Does this DMT look pure to you? [Re: j3ckyl]
    #6469777 - 01/17/07 04:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, the yields are from the Vovin tek. Also my source is no longer selling the MHRB :-(, so when I finish off the last of what I have, which will, be soon, then I'll have to find a new source...powdered seems awesome, but I'm a skeptic at heart and like to see whole product of most anything, including psychoactives. But as long as the end product is what you want, it's all good.

I do have to tell you though, great job on a first run! I tried Soma's tek first time, and ended up with goo. I switched to Vovin's (most up to date at the time I started), and had great success. The more I did it, the better it came out. Also I never logged my pH values at the beginning, but now will start doing that. I notice differences in every batch done at different pH's both acidic and basic. It would be nice to be able to replicate one batch in particular (wink wink).

I've seen some other teks, and always wonder how they come out, that's why I asked you to post yields. In reality though, I know it's largely dependent on your MHRB...

Mad respect. Growing your own mushrooms and extracting your own DMT are definitely hallmarks on the way to interacting with the divine.
Love y'all brothers!
DW

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

#6469804 - 01/17/07 04:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gopenguins said:

You will be much better off using a regular pipe with oregano or even a little bud. Just load up the pipe as full as possible and hit it till you cant anymore. I guarantee you will break through as long as you hit it good and hold the hits for a few. Usually after 2 or so holding on to reality enough to hold the bowl is difficult.

OMFG  :cool: :laugh: :tongue: :sun: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :sun: :sun: :tongue: :tongue: :heart: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6469836 - 01/17/07 04:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah that looks like my later dmt my first one was really pure my later ones were like that but now that i work alone making it its pure again and sometimes purple if you dont strain out all the mimosa, really pure and what you got taste slightly differnt my purple stuff tasted like the really pure so i dunno. but yeah you should just leave that the way it is

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Lab Glassware, pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience