Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
A pimple on my peepee?
    #6466441 - 01/16/07 03:51 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Or wtf.
Is it a pimple? Or somethin else?
Do I have reason to be paranoid? :crazy:

It looks like a pimple, but I cant pop it. Its a lil red, and at the tip there seems to be a lil yellow, but its hard and doesnt pop or ooze or anything... Its like a pebble trapped in a pimple...

What the hell is on my dick?!?!  :mad2:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCerebro
Spawnmaster C
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocytus
Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: eligal]
    #6466685 - 01/16/07 04:55 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not quite sure why I'm responding to this but you can get a pimple pretty much anywhere. Hmm hmm Hmm! You'll be fine. I think?
Never had a pimple on my hand though or my leg. I had a cyst on my leg before they are not like pimples they are harder, rounder, fibrous, under the skin's surface and don't seem to contain puss(dead macrophages and other infectious material). Cysts do contain fluid though. Cyst are no a big deal either.

Edited by Cerebro (01/16/07 05:04 PM)

OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: Cerebro]
    #6466696 - 01/16/07 04:56 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yes I have had a huge one... probally caused by ingrown hair... it got huge.. I kept mashing it then a week later it exploded when I mashed it red white nastyness flew out... no worries... its normal but horrible..

It felt like water trapped under the skin and rolled around when mashed.. keep mashing or use a needle!!

--------------------
"Maybe a cow occasionally ate a shroom, but it certainly wouldn't be such a potent shroom that the cow would be trippin balls. " LOL

Offlinephantomstranger
Stranger

#6467853 - 01/16/07 09:55 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

how long has it been there?

I've had something similar on my dick for the past couple of months. At first i thought it was a pimple too but i can't pop it.

It's a hard white round bump underneath the skin of the shaft, the surface of the skin is a red and a little swollen. It's really starting to bother me. The idea of taking a needle to it has crossed my mind and is tempting but i'd rather not mutilate my penis unless it'll work.

I'll prolly break down soon and go to the doctor. Although i'm really not looking forward to telling my folks why i need to go to the doc.

--------------------

Invisibletakk
Stranger
Male
Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: phantomstranger]
    #6468489 - 01/17/07 03:26 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

my diagnosis: adverse reaction to the stress accumulated in the shroomery phys+mental forums :blush:

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: takk]
    #6468502 - 01/17/07 03:49 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

PIX !

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Offlineaelephant
Stranger
Male

Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: ohmatic]
    #6469724 - 01/17/07 02:09 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I think it is normal and nothing to be concerned about. Probably just a little pimple. If it has an irregular border, grows in size or persists for more than a week or two, go get seen.

--------------------
As we live a life of ease,
Everyone of us has all we need
Sky of blue and Sea of Green
In our Yellow Submarine

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #6469829 - 01/17/07 02:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have had ingrown hairs on my cock more then once. They hurt, and you can pop them. at least I popped mine. And they are nothing to worry about.
Of course when I got my first one I freaked out and got tested for STD's.
Herpes will hurt allot more, and they will be ugly open sores.... if you get one of those, I say go to a doctor.

You SHOULD, be tested every year regardless of pimples ingrown hairs or whatever.

--------------------

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: aelephant]
    #6469831 - 01/17/07 02:53 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I get them occasionally, shit happens, but it dont darn feel good to pop them mutha fukers.

p.s i have a pefect penis.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #6472465 - 01/18/07 04:45 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Well Im glad most seem to thinks its a pimple  :sleepingcow:

And no, no pics here, you can find those in the pub.

And to phantomstranger, that sounds similar to mine.... Get it checked out and report back 
:smile2:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

OfflineFrosty_Storm
Wandered off inwonderland
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
    #6483607 - 01/21/07 06:20 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Like others have said it is best to see a doctor if it sticks around for a while, there is a such thing as penile cancer that isn't an STD =(. Other than that it doesnt sound too serious, just get it checked if it stays around a while!

--------------------
Shrowded in an angelic white veil of darkness
~Frosty Storm~

Offlinephantomstranger
Stranger

Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: Frosty_Storm]
    #6484238 - 01/21/07 08:41 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i didnt go to the doc but i think it may be a staph infection.

i been taking antibiotics for the past few days and the little bump has become considerably smaller. It's not very serious but it does not go away on its own. If this is the same as yours you may still need to see a doc.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: phantomstranger]
    #13366926 - 10/21/10 02:47 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

gonna bump this...

i got cold sores (got them as a parting present from my ex gf) but never anything on the dick. anyway i had unprotected sex with a girl i've known for years and after that i noticed a pimple on my dick. its kind of red, a small bump and idk what the hell it is. she gave me a blowjob, could she have transmitted anything? or is it an ingrown hair? its only been a day ive noticed it.

Offlinetreyute
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Space
Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13369712 - 10/22/10 01:48 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving, wrap your shit up people.

Anonymous #1

Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: treyute]
    #13369756 - 10/22/10 02:16 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

its fading away and didn't pop...

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13370735 - 10/22/10 10:45 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

#1 - good. Dick pimples can be hard to pop but as previously noted they eventually do or resolve.

Treyute - herpes lesions are heralded and accompanied by pain/itching.

I don't think the med forum is for jokes or non-serious responces.

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Offlinetreyute
Male User Gallery

Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: curenado]
    #13371190 - 10/22/10 12:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

curenado said:
#1 - good. Dick pimples can be hard to pop but as previously noted they eventually do or resolve.

Treyute - herpes lesions are heralded and accompanied by pain/itching.

I don't think the med forum is for jokes or non-serious responces.

Sorry to joke around, just know we have a lot of young people reading this forum and I thought I'd slide a humorous PSA in there. I have a couple friends living with HIV and I'm sure I have a lot of friends with herpes that dont bring it up. I dont like passing up opportunities to tell young people to wrap it up. Most 16 yr olds dont realize that out of their group of friends a couple will catch STD's some of them permanent, and some of them deadly, simply from not using protection. Dont let it be you.

Offlinetreyute
Male User Gallery

#13371203 - 10/22/10 12:23 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I also wasnt implying that the OP had herpes either, but if  the thought of STD's scares him enough to go get checked out and wrap it up always in the future then I believe thats a good thing eh?

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
    #13371643 - 10/22/10 02:09 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Hmmm....informing people where it's relative sure. I am not so sure "scaring" people and selling fifty dollar office calls for a pimple is such a ethical thing though.

I see disturbing "doctor dependent!" thought that seems not only a little over done, it creates a world where you can't pop a dick zit unless a doctor is holding it for you.

I guess I was just thinking that before he spent $50+antibiotics he might see if it was nothing more than that. I did not think it was and as it turns out....

Frivolous antibiotic use (indeed, they are not a "comfort food") is so bad right now that every time a doctor has to hear that someone took more for what a bowl of oinion soup could have done it is frustrating.

We have been studying why people are feeling so weak and dumb that they feel that they have to have a overlord figure and the results seem to be showing some drug company involvement in disabling and dependency language and conditioning. Some doctors seem to be in it too.

Like disease ownership language:
"MY diabetes" "MY drug problem" "MY medicine" and "There IS NO cure!" "I have to do this the REST OF MY LIFE!" also of course, fear mongering.

But it is a whole can of worms, and school teachers are also famous for disabling these younger folk with their "Authority is the first priority! People who think will get in trouble!" way of treating children today that they did NOT treat us. Barney is poison and a fucking lier.

But no, I do not think it is ethical or good to go around trying to "scare" people in vulnerable moments on unrelated issues, even if the motive is good and for me it would seem dishonest.

If I did that, people would say it was monstrous and a misuse of the trust vested in me. I am supposed to be fostering knowledge, independence and growth - though many of my colleagues are exactly the opposite, and not for any patient concern. (You are dumb and weak!$$$$I am your friend$$$You would die tommorow if it weren't for me$$$$)

I have just seen this country and culture go so false and rotten on it's own people I still strive for the "I may not always be here so..." mentality and patient education that is not just more sales pitching.

People are supposed to be able to ask me questions and get some nifty recipes or chemistry from me when they actually need it - I'm not supposed to raise them or give them the idea that without me they would "DIE!".

Self esteem, well being, independence, confidence and growth toward self actualization are real patient goals.

Besides - I think we olders were dumber and nastier than they are about girls and std's. Except in the case of tweekers, that is....:lol:

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Offlinetreyute
Male User Gallery

Re: A pimple on my peepee? [Re: curenado]
    #13373963 - 10/22/10 10:22 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Whether you think the videos they showed you in high school health are fear mongering or not, if you end up with disgusting cauliflower-like growth on your man/woman parts its gonna suck really bad. If scaring people helps cut down on STD's I'm all for it. Its always nice to know the full possibility of consequences for one's actions in order to make a more informed decision. If that decision is to wear a condom, congratulations, you just drastically cut down on your risk of catching an STD.
I've never had a zit on my dick but I know many infections/ sores can start out looking like a zit. This isnt some kind of elaborate medical conspiracy, you have a sore on your dick, you go get an std check. Kid probably needs one anyways (most people do.)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale