Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub **UPDATED WITH FIRST HARVEST WEIGHT**
    #6462455 - 01/15/07 02:32 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

** NOTE **: I exceeded my upload limit for the day and as a result, not all the pictures are available as of the first writing. I will update ASAP.

I'm just getting into growing. I did a small PF grow about 3 years ago with some B+ and EQ. Everything went well but I just didn't have the time nor the energy to continue.

I did a couple of double tubs (B+/rye/worm castings+coir/coir casing) and was very happy with the result. I just harvested the 3rd flush and I'm just over 200% BE. I have another double tub that I just spawned to worm castings/coir (B+ on rye). It's just pinning as we speak.

This grow will be quite detailed. Comments and constructive criticisms are more than welcome.

First we start with the tub. It's 23"x16"x16" including the bubble top. The top is supposed to be the same color as the bottom but I just took a clear on anyways. Much easier than cutting a hole in the top, siliconing lexan, etc.

There was was row of holes for air exchange in each handle. Nothing a bead of silicone couldn't fix.

I want to have complete control of the FAE, so I threw on a little weather-stripping. It's closed-cell 1/2"x1/2" foam. It forms a nice, tight seal when the lid is snapped down.

On to substrate preparation. I'll be using a 40/60 worm casting to coco coir substrate. The night before I prepared a worm casting 'tea' to use to hydrate the coir brick. A 600g brick absorbs almost a whole gallon of the 'tea' yielding approx. 12 quarts of expanded coir.

To make the tea, I simmered 4 cups of worm castings in 2.5 gallons of water for one hour uncovered. After the hour was up, I covered the pot, and let the 'tea' cool. I then decanted the tea into two 1 gallon containers (the extra gallon for a future grow). The sludge in the bottom is put into another container and topped off with water. Plants love it!

I heated up the tea and threw the brick of coir in and let it expanded. When it was soft, I used a knife to break it up any chunks.

I then divided the worm castings (24 cups total) into 3 deep foil trays and then mixed the hydrated coir in with the worm castings. I mixed well and made sure that the moisture level was just a little over field capacity. I know that I will lose some moisture during the oven pasteurization and if there's still too much liquid, I can squeeze it out before I put it in the tub and mix with the spawn.

** PICTURE NOT YET UPLOADED **

I also added a total of 1.25oz of organic canola oil in with the mixed substrate. I got this from this thread. It's my first shot and we'll see what happens.

I then covered the tins with tin foil, placed a meat thermometer in one tin and placed all three in a 300F pre-heated oven. As the temperature started to rise in the tins, I turned the heat down to about 170F which kept the temperature inside the tins at a steady 150F for 3 hours.

I then removed the tins from the oven, covered them with more tinfoil, and let them cool overnight.

While the substrate was being pasteurized, I went to work on installing the FAE holes in the tub. Four in the bottom (the bottom of the holes are 4" from the bottom of the tub) and four in the lid. All holes are 2" in diameter. I removed all the plastic from the drilling, throughly washed out the tub, and set it aside.

8 pieces of polyfill were then cut to be used as filters for the holes.

** PICTURE NOT YET UPLOADED **

When everything was cooled down the next morning, I took 3lbs. (dry) bag of popcorn spawn out of the incubator. It was been inoculated with 10ml of B+ LC 11 days prior. This was my first LC inoculation and I loved the amazing growth! Fo' shizzle my rhizo!

I then cleaned the inside of the tub with isopropyl alcohol and lined the inside of the tub with tin foil that had been sprayed down as well. I'm hoping that this will reduce side-pinning as the substrate shrinks from moisture loss. I got this idea from the one and only Agar in this thread.

I did the Lysol spray thing but I still use the good ol' oven tek. Preheat the oven to 200F, open the oven door, lay a towel or two down, and place the tub on the door. The hot air from the oven will (hopefully) kill any nasties floating around that my air ionizer with germicidal UV lamp doesn't kill. It runs 24/7 in my apartment and I have noticed that I do breath easier.

I don't have any pictures as I like to move quickly, but I then mixed the colonized spawn with the substrate. I would toss in a few handfuls of substrate, then a few handfuls of spawn, substrate, spawn, etc. When everything was added, I mixed it up some more, made sure that there was no spawn on the surface (but very, very close to the surface), leveled everything out, and closed up the tub. Put the polyfill in the holes, and placed the tub in a super-large garbage bag with one end open. I put it in my growing area draped with a large blanket to keep it warm while it all colonizes.

I'll check it in two or three days and will update with more photos. I hope to have some nice rhizo showing and will do some patching!

The substrate was just a little too damp for my liking but it may have been the canola oil glistening. I have about a 1:5 spawn/substrate ratio so that will (hopefully) keep any nasties from brewing. I also have another air ionizer in my grow area (no UV lamp, though).

I will update with more pics when I'm allowed to upload some more!

Cheers!

** UPDATE #1 18 JAN **

I took a peak at the tub for the first time this morning and was pleased with what I saw. Due to the translucency of the lid, I can't actually see what's going on. I took out a piece of polyfill and saw some excellent rhizomorphic growth.

I was never planning on opening the tub but for you guys, I snapped a quick pic.

So, I'm leaving the garbage bag and blanket off and turned on the fan I have in my grow area. It won't see light until this evening (my light comes on at night for a 12/12 cycle) but hopefully having the fresh air blow on it will push most of the CO2 out of the tub and induce pinning. I have no idea how to cold shock something this big so hopefully light, FAE, and a slight temperature drop (due to the fan) should induce pinning.

I'm not going to bother casing or patching because 1) I'm lazy 2) It's a monotub and it's supposed to be very little maintenance 3) I'm happy with the moisture level (check out the condensation on the walls).

I may case after the a flush or two. We'll see how the moisture level holds up.

Expect another update in a couple of days. Any guesses on when I'll see pins?

Cheers!

--------------------
I'm a street walking cheetah
with a heart full of napalm
I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb

- Search & Destroy by Iggy Pop & The Stooges

Edited by MrSparkles (02/04/07 02:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMkUltra
Stranger

Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: MrSparkles]
    #6464432 - 01/15/07 11:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Looking good man looks just like mine

Those stack n views were a pain in the ass to find

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: MkUltra]
    #6464575 - 01/16/07 12:58 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MkUltra said:

Where did you find them anyway ??

Offlinebwoy
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Granada, Andalusia
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: Blutjager]
    #6465247 - 01/16/07 09:28 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for this, I'm just about to start a monotub as my first non pf grow. It's looking OK atm, 8 pints of wbs colonizing nicely. One question as I dont want to waste all that spawn. As long as the poo was weathered a bit and does not smell of urine its ok, yes?

OfflineDrB
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: Blutjager]
    #6465341 - 01/16/07 10:12 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Blutjager said:
Quote:

MkUltra said:

Where did you find them anyway ??

I would also like to know where you find them.

--------------------
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Franklin's Contributions to the Conference on February 17 (III) Fri, Feb 17, 1775

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

OfflineEraserhead
Lost Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: DrB]
    #6465528 - 01/16/07 11:06 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

My wallmart sells the brown ones with the semi-translucent brown top (like the semi-translucent brown rubermaids) they let plenty of light through to work for a monotub.

--------------------

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: bwoy]
    #6465564 - 01/16/07 11:15 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bwoy said:
Thanks for this, I'm just about to start a monotub as my first non pf grow. It's looking OK atm, 8 pints of wbs colonizing nicely. One question as I dont want to waste all that spawn. As long as the poo was weathered a bit and does not smell of urine its ok, yes?

I've been using organic worm castings that come pre-sterilized. I still pasteurize when I mix it with the water, hydrated coir, and canola oil.

I've never used any sort of manure (worm castings are different). I buy my worm castings at a local hydroponic shop.

Hope this helps.

Sparks

--------------------

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: MrSparkles]
    #6474916 - 01/18/07 09:42 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Did a quick update earlier. Serious rhizomorphic growth poking through so I 1) Exposed the tub to light 2) Started some FAE (fan blowing close by but not directly on the tub 3) Slight temperature drop due to the fan blowing the air around (it's small area).

Here's hoping to seeing pins very soon! And LOTS of 'em!

Sparks

--------------------

Offlineh4x
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6490814 - 01/23/07 09:17 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

How did the popcorn colonize? Ive got popcorn ready to go for my first grow but im hearing mixed opinions about it. How is it as a spawn?

Offlineetam
it's a hobby...
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: East Coast
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: h4x]
    #6490894 - 01/23/07 09:49 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

h4x said:
How did the popcorn colonize? Ive got popcorn ready to go for my first grow but im hearing mixed opinions about it. How is it as a spawn?

Popcorn works fine as spawn. Just don't fruit it by itself.

OfflineOatman2000
-=Outa Space=-
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planetary Nebula
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: etam]
    #6491855 - 01/24/07 08:07 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

nice! :thumbup: let's see some fruits!

--------------------
Spawning to COIR
:thumbup:  My Chocolate Recipe
WBS QUART SPAWN JAR PREPERATION
----------------------------

4-PO-DMT; 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethltryptamine

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: h4x]
    #6492391 - 01/24/07 11:48 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

h4x said:

I used organic popping corn from a local health food store. inoculated with B+ LC, it colonized quite quickly. I was happy with the coverage and the rhizomorphic growth in the bag.

When I spawned it, it chewed through the substrate pretty quick. I have it covered with wax paper and it's just about to pin (I hope!). I'll put up some more pics when it has pinned as I'm expecting great things.

I might do a side-by-side comparison of rye vs. popcorn. I'll throw some double-tubs together and try to have as scientific an experiment as I can.

I'll start that "soon". My dance card is kinda full right now.

Cheers!

--------------------

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: Oatman2000]
    #6503396 - 01/27/07 09:58 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

How's this?

I love Roger Rabbit's wax-paper pinning system. Simple, easy, and very effective.

Any estimates as to first flush wet weight? I'm guessing 3oz. dry so 840g wet.

Cheers and I'll have another update soon!

Sparks

--------------------

Edited by MrSparkles (01/27/07 10:36 PM)

InvisibleSillicybin
Loc: Flag
    #6503458 - 01/27/07 10:23 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MrSparkles said:
I love Agar's wax-paper pinning system.

As good as Agar is at coming up with stuff like it, I don't think you can give him credit for this one...

RogerRabbit suggested this, as I recall.

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: Sillicybin]
    #6503514 - 01/27/07 10:40 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Right you are! Thanks for the heads-up!

Sorry, Roger! Great tip even though you tell us not to use it in a monotub. I changed the paper every other day and haven't had any contam problems. I also used it in a smaller double-tub I have on the go and it was okay.

Just lucky?

Cheers!

--------------------

InvisibleSillicybin
    #6504504 - 01/28/07 09:55 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Either way, that pinset is looking great. :thumbup:  (For a monotub.)

I'd say 3 oz. dry might be a conservative estimate, if things keep going the way they are!

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: Sillicybin]
    #6504539 - 01/28/07 10:30 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sillicybin said:
Either way, that pinset is looking great. :thumbup:  (For a monotub.)

Thanks!  My pinset was my biggest disappointment with my last grow.  It won't be a picture-perfect canopy flush by any imagination, but considering I didn't do any patching I'm amazed.

I'll upload another pic when the kids have grown a bit.

Quote:

Sillicybin said:
I'd say 3 oz. dry might be a conservative estimate, if things keep going the way they are!

I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch... besides, I'd rather be surprised than disappointed.

Cheers!

--------------------

OfflineOatman2000
-=Outa Space=-
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planetary Nebula
Trusted Cultivator
    #6504569 - 01/28/07 10:48 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

indeed! :thumbup:

terriffic!

--------------------
Spawning to COIR
:thumbup:  My Chocolate Recipe
WBS QUART SPAWN JAR PREPERATION
----------------------------

4-PO-DMT; 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethltryptamine

InvisibleSillicybin
    #6504718 - 01/28/07 12:12 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MrSparkles said:
I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch... besides, I'd rather be surprised than disappointed.

I'm the same way with my own grows.  :biggrin:

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6518229 - 01/31/07 09:47 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Just a quick update but everything is coming alone swimmingly.

After a scare everything seems to be okay except for one thing.

I can't believe I'm going to say this. There seems be TOO many pins! I think that if there were half as many pins, the pins would be that much healthier. Too the veterans of the board (particularly Agar & Roger Rabbit), should I pick the small pins on the next flush? Would this increase the overall health the flush?

Cheers!

Sparks

--------------------

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6530374 - 02/04/07 02:50 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I picked about 1/3 of the first flush. 201.5

About 50% of the fruits seem to be bent and twisted. Any reason for this?

I haven't even started picking the aborts. There must be hundreds. I'm NOT looking forward to that!

I'll update with dry weight in 24 hours.

Cheers!

--------------------

OfflineItsaMeMario
Stranger
    #6530915 - 02/04/07 05:35 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

holy crap that thing is going to look like a tub full of bubbles!

OfflineShroomgobbler
Beginner
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: ItsaMeMario]
    #6531780 - 02/04/07 09:36 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I've had dozens of trays grow twisted fruits with small caps just like those.  They all came from the same LC (also my first LC), while another LC made from the same syringe gave me picture perfect canopies every time.  I vote shitty genetics.  Better luck next time :frown:, looks to me like you did everything right but the spores with the half-assed fruiting traits germinated first.  Do another small grow with that LC and see if the fruits grow retarded again, then try a new MS inoculation and see how it goes.

--------------------
Light the doobie till it glows like a ruby
After which they couldn't find the villain like Scooby.

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: Shroomgobbler]
    #6531839 - 02/04/07 09:57 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Genetics... yeah.  I don't go heavy on the Lysol.  In fact, I'm a big fan of the oven tek even though a lot of people around here don't like it.  I have another monotub (same size, same substrate + gypsum) on the grow with the same multi-spore LC.  We'll see what happens.  It just finished colonizing (6 days) and it's under wax paper as we speak.

I don't mind all the twisted fruits.  As long as there's no loss of potency.  I picked everything this afternoon and I have 8 trays in the dehydrator.  486.2g of normal-sized fruits and 328.9g of aborts.  Total of 815.1g.

It took me the better part of an hour to pick all the aborts.  If the next flush pins as well as this one, I'm going to pick about 1/3 of the fruits, hoping for more larger fruits and less aborts.  I think the substrate just couldn't handle that many pins.  I mean, there must have been at least 300.

After I cleared all the aborts, I misted to saturation and layed wax paper on the substrate and I hope to see pins in a few days.  The casing hasn't shrunken very much so I'm hoping for at least 2 more decent-sized flushes.  If I can get 10oz. dry, I'll be a very happy hobbyist!

Sorry if I'm rambling...  :gethigh:

Cheers, everyone!

--------------------

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6564961 - 02/13/07 10:34 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, here's some numbers...

First Flush

Full-sized fruits: 486.2g wet, 47.9g dry
Aborts: 328.9g wet, dry... ooops! :stoned:

Second Flush

Full-sized fruits: 669g wet
Aborts: 94.9g wet

The second flush is still drying but I'm hoping for over 2 ounces dry from the full-sized fruits.

Here's a pic of a split veil from the second flush:

I can't believe how symmetrically it split.  I hope it tastes okay!

And my second double tub is fruiting as we speak.  It's identical to the first one in every way except that I added 1.25 cups of plaster of paris to the substrate and I added an extra inch of substrate to bring it up to a full four inches.

I've noticed that the extra inch of sub has increased the humidity significantly more than the first tub.  The condensation is dripping down the walls and it looks beautiful.  Here's a pic:

I'm really expecting 3 ounces dry off this first flush.  I know it has it in it!

Cheers!

Sparkles

--------------------

OfflineLesChanga
Cosmically F'd
Male User Gallery

Loc: SlimeCounty
    #6566069 - 02/14/07 09:25 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

OH HELL YEAH...nice F'n job man...
what happened to your wet aborts off the first flush, huh?...lol..--->"MUNCHmunchMuNcH..."
are you not happy with the genetic outcome of your LC?
post some pics of mature mushies if you can please...im interested to see how they come out...

thanks fer sharing...

Edited by LesChanga (02/14/07 09:28 AM)

OfflineMrSparkles
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: LesChanga]
    #6566188 - 02/14/07 10:20 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

I guess the outcome of my B+ LC was okay.  Considering it was multi-spore, it could have been worse.  I have a Puerto Rican LC that just finished and I'm gonna clone the best fruits I get from that.

I forgot to weigh the first flush aborts after they had dried.  I believe it was bong-hit number 4 that did me in :tongue2:

Here's the dry weight from yesterday (flush #2):

Full-sized fruits: 60.3g = 2.15 ounces
Aborts: 13.4g

I will definitely post a pic or two of tub #2 when the fruits are fully developed.  They're a little skinny right now but I'm hoping they fill out.

Thanks for the compliments!

Sparks

--------------------

Offlinekatfish
Nooblit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana
    #7617507 - 11/10/07 02:22 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

great fucking job. this is beautiful. ok but i don't understand something, You keep saying that you peeked in the monotub, after you mix the colonized substrate and the coir/worm castings your not supposed to open the monotub ever? Until the shrooms are done?

Or is that part of why it works so good is because you don't open it?

where does the light come from? a transparent top of the tub?

--------------------
08/2/07 Inoculated mycobag with Brazilian, 3cc
08/08/07 First mycelium show
09/03/07 Brazilian still colonizing, Three Mycobags inoculated with Koi Somui
10/11/07 2 Pint PESA 100% colonized. 1 pint Amazon 90% colonized
10/12/07 Storage bin perite FC constructed
10/28/07 Havested my First ever flush, of PESA!

Offlineboingkster
CuriousCultivator
Male

Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: katfish]
    #7617547 - 11/10/07 02:57 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Katfish - yes, and yes! The non-opening traps humidity in and the transparent top lets light in so the shrooms know which way is up.

Do a search for some monotub teks - oatman2000 has done some good ones, as has jeetered.

Cheers - boingkster.

PS: Sparkles, awesome work!!!

--------------------
A Question Never Asked is an Answer Never Given
[Having said that, use the Search button! Teks too!]

OfflineThe shroomy 1
Luminous beings surround me
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Aether
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Grow Log: B+ / Popcorn / Worm Castings+Coir (40/60) / Monotub [Re: katfish]
    #7617551 - 11/10/07 03:01 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I don't agree with the vote on genetics at all. If that fully colonized substrate had been cased and cared for, you would have seen much better fruits. You get what you put in. Monotubs are an easy "set it and forget it" tek , but you can't expect to achieve the fruiting potential without careful monitoring of temperatures and humidity levels and REAL fresh air exchange.

--------------------

AMU Q&A thread.

Edited by The shroomy 1 (11/10/07 03:02 AM)

Invisiblelegallyhomeless
mooch
 User Gallery

Loc: EZRA for the Refuge
    #7618871 - 11/10/07 01:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MrSparkles said:

looks..... familiar, kind of

nice work mang

--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.

Download PSX ISOs

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck