Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTaquito
Feed your head!
 User Gallery

Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: Shad0w]
    #12214768 - 03/16/10 06:54 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

I find mushrooms more spiritual and acid as a bomb going off inside your head. Voted acid as the tougher one because of its unpredictability.

--------------------

"Me and a thousand ranking cops from all over America. Why not? Move confidently into their midst."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
-Dr. Seuss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: Taquito]
    #12214817 - 03/16/10 07:03 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Taquito said:
I find mushrooms more spiritual and acid as a bomb going off inside your head. Voted acid as the tougher one because of its unpredictability.

Agree.  Plus I feel really weird if I think about religious/existential things on acid whereas with shrooms even unpleasant thoughts feel ok as long as u can let go.

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

OfflineCyrone
That guy
Male User Gallery

Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #12214967 - 03/16/10 07:29 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

RipVanWinkle said:
Quote:

truffleupagus said:
For me anyway, coming down from mushrooms involves more philosophical thought and coming down from acid involves more feeling retarded (albeit in a good way).

For me it's the other way. Coming down from acid involves more philosophical thought and coming down from mushrooms is rather thoughtless for me, just a kind of bland contentedness.

^^ This, x100.
I love the philosophical thoughts I have while coming down on LSD. That's definitely a way of putting it :smile:
For shrooms like more like "okay what the fuck happened in the past 2 hours..". I voted shrooms, needless to say.

Invisibledrr
Female

Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: blacksun]
    #12215076 - 03/16/10 07:45 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

While mushrooms are probably 'harder to handle' it should not be misunderstood that mushrooms are more intense than LSD, because they definitely are not. This is all subjective and both drugs will throw you for a loop with a proper dose. I just think LSD is easier to 'handle' if that means anything. I've never had a freak out trip and gone off rambling in loops yet, so I think I've pretty much been able to handle everything that's come at me. Mushrooms just feel a little more serious.

Offlinelimit
Friend

Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: drr]
    #12218080 - 03/17/10 11:19 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

For me, peaking on LSD is "ooh, this is sooo fun!" while peaking on mushrooms is "uh-oh, did I take too much?"  So I would say mushrooms are harder to handle, but I also enjoy them more.

--------------------
First grow log [completed]

Offlinekaleidoscopic
Happy Cycling
Male

Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: limit]
    #12218787 - 03/17/10 01:35 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

limit said:
For me, peaking on LSD is "ooh, this is sooo fun!" while peaking on mushrooms is "uh-oh, did I take too much?"  So I would say mushrooms are harder to handle, but I also enjoy them more.

Same here. I think it's because mushrooms are much more spiritual for me. I love both the same though.

My vote went to shrooms as being harder to handle. Even though I think it's all very subjective on many different levels of complexity.

--------------------
Music I create

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: kaleidoscopic]
    #12221461 - 03/17/10 10:22 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I've never done acid so I can't vote, but I've found regular dose shroom rides to be physically and "spiritually" exhausting lately.  Lower doses with weed are just euphoric visual beauty, but my "real" trips have been really beating me up recently.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: gornyhuy]
    #12221585 - 03/17/10 10:46 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I've only tripped acid once compared to the countless trips I've experience on mushrooms.

Basically, the sense of cosmic peace between mushrooms and acid was the same. With acid, however, I was passively observing "the infinite" and was able to maybe take my mind to reality every once in a while. The experience wasn't particularly religious for me, but I think that's because the night I tripped I was hanging out with a lot of people and generally distracted. I was CAPABLE of being distracted, however. LSD was very extroverted, and I found myself opening up in ways I'd never feel comfortable while sober. There were moments of fear very similar to mushrooms, but generally I was able to take my mind off whatever was bothering me and focus on something else. With mushrooms, it's very difficult to "choose" what aspects of life, or hell, what's around you, to focus on. I think this is what makes mushrooms more difficult; people are forced to confront their mistakes and fears during a trip, and all they can do is hold on and let their mind brood over the matter. (Also why I find mushrooms a VERY spiritual experience)

Not all mushroom trips are "difficult" though. I say, EVERY time I trip, there are difficult moments. Sometimes the entire trip is difficult as the mushrooms hand my ass to me on a sizzling skillet. But with mushrooms, I've definitely found myself lying on the floor for hours, trembling in cosmic bliss :bliss: That's what's great about them. Even if I'm in a generally good mood, the mushrooms can bring up some awful aspect of my life I've been denying, and even if I'm somewhat distressed, mushrooms can offer a deep sense of comfort and reassurance.
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

OfflineGuy One
Stranger
Male

Loc: CA
Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: Mykologist]
    #12221641 - 03/17/10 10:57 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I feel like LSD is harder to handle, but only because it lasts so long. It becomes a job after about the 8th hour.

OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male
Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
Re: POLL : LSD and Mushrooms - which is hardest to handle [Re: blacksun]
    #12221679 - 03/17/10 11:05 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I haven't actually even tripped on shrooms, but I've heard more people say that you can control the trip about LSD, and LSD was definitely really easy (and blissful) for me to handle.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Edited by PsychedelicSpirit (03/17/10 11:05 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies