Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineetard2
Ronzlo
Male
Loc: San jose CA
Amanita muscara
    #6459510 - 01/14/07 05:50 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I bought 2 ounces of these shrooms from Iamshaman.com, and wanted to know if 10 grams is a good dosage, this is my first time dealing with these shrooms. If this trip goes well I might want to try panther caps, anyone try those?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDreamSignals
Morphogenetic Truth

Loc: the void
Re: Amanita muscara [Re: etard2]
    #6459533 - 01/14/07 05:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have never done them, and I plan to buy them from the same vendor sometime in the near future, But you should do a smaller dose if its your first time, maybe 6-7 grams. 10 grams could be hard to handle. I am just going from what I have read on erowid.

--------------------

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. (93)
Love is the law, love under will. (93 93/93)

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
    #6459602 - 01/14/07 06:16 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

10 grams is a really high dose for a beginner. Start with 1 - 3 grams. have cannabis available to stop the nausea. A. Muscaria is not a casual use entheogen, please be careful when ingesting that stuff, and have a sitter.

good luck!

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Offlineetard2
Ronzlo
Male
Re: Amanita muscara [Re: Sunny]
    #6459761 - 01/14/07 06:42 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I read about how cannabis reduces nausea, also does the setting make a difference, because me and my friends are going to trip in the woods.

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
    #6459880 - 01/14/07 07:15 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Some of the big cheeses on this forum might not take kindly to the mention of a source. I'd advise you to delete that information.

If the temperature is right and if you take measures to avoid any chance for unfortunate circumstances, dosing in the woods with friends will probably be okay. Do'nt go in with any preconceived notions on how the trip should go as it will not work out that way. As with anything, too much might bring on more negative side effects than positive ones; do'nt overdue it! Cannabis usually helps with nausea along with paranoia if you are experienced with it. Here is my account of my first Muscaria(var. Guessowii) experience: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6096604#6096604
Many people fail.

--------------------

InvisibleSunny
free-ballin
Male User Gallery

Loc: on the magic bus
    #6460403 - 01/14/07 09:19 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

as lavod stated, yes setting is import. I might advise against the outdoors for a first trip, especially if it's with friends. when it hits you, you probably won't be coordinated enough to figure out how to get home.

remember: dosage strongly depends upon potency. while I know the temptation to drop a Z is strong, you really can't have any idea where it will take you.

--------------------
WAFFLEZZ!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!

Offlineetard2
Ronzlo
Male
Re: Amanita muscara [Re: Sunny]
    #6460523 - 01/14/07 10:02 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

The grade is B stock.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Amanita muscara [Re: lavod]
    #6460652 - 01/14/07 10:44 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lavod said:
Some of the big cheeses on this forum might not take kindly to the mention of a source. I'd advise you to delete that information.

If the temperature is right and if you take measures to avoid any chance for unfortunate circumstances, dosing in the woods with friends will probably be okay. Do'nt go in with any preconceived notions on how the trip should go as it will not work out that way. As with anything, too much might bring on more negative side effects than positive ones; do'nt overdue it! Cannabis usually helps with nausea along with paranoia if you are experienced with it. Here is my account of my first Muscaria(var. Guessowii) experience: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6096604#6096604
Many people fail.

Wow thats a pretty good trip report. Try not to shit on mckenna though.

Im so sick of people trying to act like they read and comprehended his works and at the same time try to act like they could teach him a thing or two......lol

He was premising all that he said on the more classical tryps, not A muscaria.

Ive got to say it was a good report, but at the end you sort of just pissed me off in a variety of ways.

Keeping people away from reading T mckenna is a fuckin sin......

Just read my response to your report. There is one very obvious thing that I didnt like about it.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (01/14/07 10:47 PM)

Offlineetard2
Ronzlo
Male
Re: Amanita muscara [Re: yageman]
    #6460775 - 01/14/07 11:50 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

one other question if I ever planned on smoking A.M. would I hane to smoke it in a special pipe or use a special pipe? One last thing, how about how long is the trip.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6460807 - 01/15/07 12:03 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Smoked amanita is great as an additive to a harsh weed stone....
No special pipe needed, much like salvia, or weed. It burns nicely.

It can EASILY be felt by its self when smoked.

It actually reminds me of opium. (its not all that much like eating the stuff).....

If you smoke it, it is not a trip, or most people wouldnt consider it to be one at all. Its a two hour strange subtle muscaria trip.
It can hit hard but will not last for longer than 2 hours but with obvious after effects. Its similare to smoked opium in that way.

I personally love smoked amanita. If I use amanitas again Im sure it with be the smoked "version".

I am very sensitive though. Some claim to feel no effects.
I am not a person who can possibly experience placebo though.
I am tripping all the time, all day, every day. Amanitas are special. A very strange tool.

If you cant feel them yourself when smoked, you have more to learn, and more ground to cover in that brain of yourse.

I gave my best friend a large chunk. He gave it back to me after a week saying, "shit man, I could get way too into that stuff".
He thought it was VERY interesting aswell, but felt that he could treat it like weed, so he didnt want to go there with some mushroom that he knew almost nothing about.

There is nothing like some smoked amanitas with some kind bud.

It is VERY obvious to me how it changes the high. SOme people may disagree, as if we are talking about psi mushrooms or something.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinemasterclam
WoodlandsApprentice
Loc: Oregon
    #6460845 - 01/15/07 12:21 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Tell me more about smoking aminatas yage, Ive never heard of that before. How exactly does it change a weed high, and what is it like by itself? You've got me curious.

--------------------
Lie and smile and take what's mine.

Offlineetard2
Ronzlo
Male
Re: Amanita muscara [Re: masterclam]
    #6460857 - 01/15/07 12:26 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

How long does the oral consumption trip last.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6460883 - 01/15/07 12:40 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

oral=5+12 hours depending on how much you take
Even a thick dose wont usually last more than 10 for most.

Smoked lasts about 2-6 hours. The first two hours being noticable, and for most the last 4 hours being totally ambiguous to most people.

When smoked it adds a flavor to the high. One that is a bit like opium. It adds quite a bit of synesthesia and strangeness.
Visuals will happen with smoked amanita and weed mixes, for the right people.

All I can say is that it is subtle, but if you can convinse yourself that its placebo after trying it, I must say, you are not the person who should be using it when smoked.
If you cant feel that, then just dont fuckin use it that way....

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
    #6461006 - 01/15/07 02:06 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have never heard of people smoking Amanita Muscaria. Is this really possible? What does it doe for you? Does it still make you sleepy and have psychedelic dreams?

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Offlineetard2
Ronzlo
Male
Re: Amanita muscara [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6461911 - 01/15/07 11:49 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I got all the info I need, so when I get the shrooms i'll tune you guys in on the trip report.

Offlinemasterclam
WoodlandsApprentice
Loc: Oregon
    #6461983 - 01/15/07 12:11 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

alright man, enjoy the trip

--------------------
Lie and smile and take what's mine.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies