Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCrossofdevil
Flashbacks? *DELETED*
    #6459490 - 01/14/07 05:42 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Crossofdevil

Reason for deletion: Old

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineetard2
Ronzlo
Male
Loc: San jose CA
Re: Flashbacks? [Re: Crossofdevil]
    #6459545 - 01/14/07 06:00 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

The only drugs I know that give you flashbacks are LSD and Shrooms, but I dunno maybe DMT gives flash blacks.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6459697 - 01/14/07 06:31 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

There are alot of threads here about flashbacks.

I know how I feel about the term........  :rolleyes:
Its alot more complex than, "and then all of a sudden I was tripping balls"

Depending on what you mean by flashbacks, and I think I know what you mean and what you believe about them, mescaline is just as likely of a candidate.

All psychedelics are capable of this.  To know this is pretty much common sense.  Some may be worse than other for different people.

I know how much crap I have heard about lsd being so bad for your mind, and giving people flashbacks.
  In my opinion and experience, mushrooms are just as capable, if not more so.

Also in my experience, ayahuasca has the most astonishing after effects which gives way to the possibility that it can open you head up so wide that you can recreate the effects any time, as long as you are willing to get into that mindset.
    Flashbacks are not something that just comes and goes without reason.  Its just your mind taping into a place that it actually always has access to(due to psychedelic use).

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleCrossofdevil
Re: Flashbacks? *DELETED* [Re: yageman]
    #6459832 - 01/14/07 07:01 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Crossofdevil

Reason for deletion: Old

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6460307 - 01/14/07 08:42 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It depends..... By the sounds of it you have not tripped very much....

It depends on alot of factors.
Your brain is not as prone to this ability, yet..... This ability doesnt mean that you can actually trip just like if you were to have eaten the mushroom. It means you can have similare visual effects and other sensations or cognative "blue prints" that you can access.

I could go off and talk about how I have daily flashbacks. Whether it be because of a smell, a song, a tv program, or a special tripped out conversation between good friends.
I know too much to play into that nonsense though. I am tripping everyday. I dont use hallucinogens anymore either. I have not used them in almost 2 years. That and I always used them resposibly.
The effects stay with you(though most of the most intense after effects gradually go away, but never entirely). More and more the more you take them. I know that this is the case for some people. Its a fact.
Some people are more sensitive to this than others.

I dont use the term flashback only because it means so many different things, however they all come from the same source.

If one day you are at work and start tripping sort of hard realize that its for a reason, and this *is a flashback though it may not be intense(isnt intense at all unless its heavily tainted with anxiety, the same anxiety you have felt on psychedelics before). You would be becoming more like me, the guy who gets visuals all day, everyday. I could call it hppd, I could call it an everlasting flashback. Id rather not though, because that would just be too blunt and is basically misinformation.
I knew about the after effects, and I expected this to happen at some point. A flashback is never like the real thing. It just so happens to use the real thing, the real experience you have had as a catalyst.
So dont get me wrong, you are not imagining that you are seeing visuals(sometimes), you *are seeing visuals.
Call it a flashback if you want, but that has so many negative conotations.

Large doses will do some strange things to strange people....lol

So im not saying that *you can go back into your shroom trips. That is literally impossible.
You can however use your fractal memory to illicit some of the effects, the thoughts. You *can trip without being on anything. There are way to achieve this, and there are also ways to get stuck with that potentiality for life even if it was not your intention, or didnt see it coming from a mile away.

I hate the term "flashback".
If anyone is not perceptive enough to realize how psychedelics change the way your brain works, opens doors that never fully close, Then they are the people who the term "flashback" is made of.

Stay responsible. Know your head. Dont be the next guy who claims that lsd or mushrooms have fucked them up for life, or have created this supposed instant flashback which is for the most part propaganda fed to them when they were young, or stupid shit they have heard their ignorant friends say.
It just doesnt work that way. Im not saying anything that is brash or basic. You cant just go back into any shroom trip at full speed.
You can experience VERY similare effects. If you want a flashback, smoke alot of weed. Your brain is under your control for the most part. I dont see visuals anymore unless I pay attention to them. They are always there though, but never too intense(anymore that is).
I can finally read street signs again, so horray for me!

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag