Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Asante]
    #6445270 - 01/10/07 01:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Hash Oil since the 1970s has been Lijst 1 (Schedule 1) in Holland, but hash and weed are OK.

Quote:

I didn't know they can sell shrooms in amsterdam, is that true, or DID they used to?

Yup you can buy mushrooms in Amsterdam, either as a growkit or fresh mushrooms, but not dried ones.

I'd like to elaborate on this. You CAN buy dried shrooms in many Dutch smartshops. You just have to ask for them, if they don't have them go to the next shop. I've only used dried shrooms since the ban.

Quote:

Floop said:
It's also illegal to sell weed/hash brownies and cakes.
There are a few hundred people in Amsterdam a year who get overwhelmed by the effects, and call an ambulance:)
I geuss the hash oil is illegal for the same reasons.

This is not true. You can still buy hash brownies, cakes, tea, even milkshakes in some coffeeshops.
It is true that some people get overwhelmed by the effects, mostly tourists.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6445317 - 01/10/07 01:27 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Never been, but I've heard that other than at the most popular shops, it's not hard to find dried fungus. Makes sense, I suppose. The main shops would want to stay away from selling an illegal substance, but besides that, they probably have no problem selling off their mushrooms while fresh. A smaller shop could probably use the cash (rather than throwing out a product that is "still good").

Sclerotia is what I would sell if I had a shop there. No need to worry about them drying out or anything.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6445444 - 01/10/07 02:04 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
tobacco is legal here. But making an extract of nicotine, and purifying it would be illegal. There is less then 1.0mg of nicotine in a cigarette.

If you eat 1 gram of 100% nicotine extract it would be like smoking 1000 cigarettes all at once. Tobacco is a stimulant, and nicotine is one of the major "psychoactive constituents" of tobacco.

If you were to compare the stimulative effects of 100% pure nicotine extract to crack cocaine, the nicotine's effects would be far greater. The average dose of nicotine for a person is measured in milligrams, and fractions of milligrams.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/tobacco/tobacco_dose.shtml

Yeah, I'm pretty sure one drop of pure nicotine could kill 10 people.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6446078 - 01/10/07 05:36 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:
Sclerotia is what I would sell if I had a shop there. No need to worry about them drying out or anything.

They do sell them. They are called usually called "Philosophers stones" in the smartshops.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: MindGorilla]
    #6446130 - 01/10/07 05:54 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MindGorilla said:
Quote:

pscyanescens said:
tobacco is legal here. But making an extract of nicotine, and purifying it would be illegal. There is less then 1.0mg of nicotine in a cigarette.

If you eat 1 gram of 100% nicotine extract it would be like smoking 1000 cigarettes all at once. Tobacco is a stimulant, and nicotine is one of the major "psychoactive constituents" of tobacco.

If you were to compare the stimulative effects of 100% pure nicotine extract to crack cocaine, the nicotine's effects would be far greater. The average dose of nicotine for a person is measured in milligrams, and fractions of milligrams.

Why is weed illegal in the states again?

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Outer Space
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: daytripper05]
    #6448277 - 01/11/07 10:21 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

becuase we have a country run by idiot's

peace out

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #6448313 - 01/11/07 10:32 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

The other day I saw a website that offered for sale 50kg/100lbs amounts of fresh sclerotia. Only in Holland :evil:

By the way the site sells 50kg of sclerotia for under $19.000 and also 25kg of fresh cubensis shrooms for $3.250. Talk about friggin wholesale :shocked:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Asante]
    #6449318 - 01/11/07 03:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

IrDamage: Sorry I didn't realize you were refering to Amsterdam. I thought when you said..
Quote:

Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes

I thought you were talking about my story, and what I should have been worried about while I was driving.

After all you did quote my whole story in my second post when you replied to me. In that same quote of mine I did not refer to Amsterdam at all.........

----------------------
BHO Mushroom 2.8g

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: daytripper05]
    #6449396 - 01/11/07 03:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:
Quote:

MindGorilla said:
Quote:

pscyanescens said:

Why is weed illegal in the states again?

Probably because the tobacco industries are run by just a handful of people that supply the worlds tobacco. This means all of them have a FUCK LOAD of money to pay off politicians and do what ever they need to keep their company running. They also can unite for certain causes that are beneficiary to all of them. They can legally call meetings and discuss problems.

Weed growers are in the millions, very low level income(they don't have millions/billions), and hard to unite or bring together for discussion, because of the laws, paranoia, etc.

The tobacco industries will do everything they can to make the public look in other directions.

- For example, i am pretty sure alcohol and tobacco industries pay for all the anti-marijuana commercials. Somebody correct me here please.

Let me ask this......
Does anyone remember seeing a hard-alcohol commercial on TV before George W. Bush took office? Does anyone remember how supportive he is on the anti-marijuana campaign?

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6449585 - 01/11/07 04:41 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:28 AM)

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: StickyWater]
    #6449658 - 01/11/07 05:03 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

StickyWater said:
Well... I think you've learned a few lessons here. First stop being a dick by getting high while you're driving and putting other people in danger because you can't be bothered to wait until you've got to your destination to smoke up. I'm all for smoking weed but the fact is that it still impairs you and might not make you a significantly worse driver, but it doesn't make you a better driver. Stop putting other people at risk doing something stupid because you just don't want to wait. Second, learn to make better hash oil... Dropping to the ground in convulsions is not a normal THC reaction. No hash oil could be close to a fatal dose, sounds to me like you got a bit of butane left in it and you're just giving yourselves brain damage.

Sorry man, driving and smoking, bad idea... Get in an accident and the law just comes down on everyone... Seriously man... Don't mean to be hard on you but think next time. Sure it's fun, but the fact is it's just stupid and while weed doesn't seem to impair driving ability nearly as much as alcohol, again, it doesn't help. Do everyone on the road a favour and leave the joint in the glove compartment 'till you get to where you're going.

OK First of all, i said "i dont smoke hash oil in the car anymore" and i never smoke in the car ever really, its just i was on my way to a concert. I know that is dangerous and i learn from my mistakes, so chill out.

Second Gets your damn facts straight. Read the posts again. I didn't make the oil that made my friend go into convulstions, HE DID!!! And to go further that oil was not made with BUTANE!

Third this guy is the smartest guy i know. capable of building/repairing/modifieng lasers. And also capable of shrinking a quarter, with a machine he built.(I have pics) Owns more then $5000 dollars in scientific glass and has the know how to use it. Taught me to identify my first psilocybe mushroom. Is fluent in chemestry/biology/physics/mycology/electronics and others subjects as well. And i am sure knew what he was doing when he made this oil. Maybe because no body else can concentrate it that strong doesn't mean it can't be made that strong.

-Isomerisation converts Cannabinoids into THC thus creating THC that did not exist before, converting inactive cannabinoids into actives.

Can somebody please prove me wrong?

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6449871 - 01/11/07 05:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

225K amps and 50k Voltz. weighs exactly the same. NOT defacing goverment property.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6450473 - 01/11/07 09:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

On another note, he told me he had his Cubensis cakes fruit for more then 9 months straight.

--------------------
----------------

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#6450491 - 01/11/07 09:16 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

well fuckin' A :laugh:

at first i thought that picture was hash pressed with a quarter print...

haha

nice....head shrunk

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #6450548 - 01/11/07 09:34 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:26 AM)

Offlinefunkyjunky
Sigh Low Sippin'
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: brick city
    #6450653 - 01/11/07 10:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
225K amps and 50k Voltz.

Isn't that something ridiculous like 11 billion watts?  225,000 Amperes at 50,000 Voltz?  Anyways, I don't buy your friend's credentials, he purifies THC, then tells people to cut it???  Furthermore, the "isomerization" of THC is theory, not fact.  I can guarantee there is no simple procedure to convert the multitude of inactive cannabinoids to delta-9-THC.  If possible, it'd be a multi-step procedure focusing on converting each of the major cannabinoids.  Tell him to try oxygen-hash, heard it's top-top notch, but quite an advanced extraction.
But that is a cool $.25 pic, how'd he do it?  Quick zap of lightning?
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Long Live the Shroomery
Peace

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6450738 - 01/11/07 11:02 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
The other day I saw a website that offered for sale 50kg/100lbs amounts of fresh sclerotia. Only in Holland :evil:

By the way the site sells 50kg of sclerotia for under $19.000 and also 25kg of fresh cubensis shrooms for $3.250. Talk about friggin wholesale :shocked:

That has to be a typo. $3.25 for 2.5kg of fresh cubes? Doesn't sound possible.

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: funkyjunky]
    #6450805 - 01/11/07 11:23 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

funkyjunky said:
Quote:

pscyanescens said:
225K amps and 50k Voltz.

Isn't that something ridiculous like 11 billion watts?  225,000 Amperes at 50,000 Voltz?  Anyways, I don't buy your friend's credentials, he purifies THC, then tells people to cut it???  Furthermore, the "isomerization" of THC is theory, not fact.  I can guarantee there is no simple procedure to convert the multitude of inactive cannabinoids to delta-9-THC.  If possible, it'd be a multi-step procedure focusing on converting each of the major cannabinoids.  Tell him to try oxygen-hash, heard it's top-top notch, but quite an advanced extraction.
But that is a cool $.25 pic, how'd he do it?  Quick zap of lightning?
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Well you are correct It is not Delta-9 Tetrahydracannabinol. The delta molecule is rotated to a higher delta, but it is THC. It could be delta-15 Tetrahydracannabinol.  Read my other posts it fully explains the procedures i went through with my friend. 
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6440376#6440376

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6432481/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6440376#6440376

You are right it is not simple, requires alot of time. It took my 2 1/2 days. Plus it involves boiling ether and is very dangerous.

You claim it is theory, Can you prove this? I would love to read a article that contradicts this. read about Isomerisation.  As for now, i will believe my quarter shrinking, mad scientist buddy.

-----------

As for the quarter. He uses a voltage rectifier.  And then plugs that into some sort of amperage multiplier.  And plugs that into something else, and charges 2 giant capacitors. He got them used from  laboratory that his friend works at. Once the capacitors are fully charged. He attaches the positive and negative leads to a copper coil. THICK GUAGE.  Wraps that around a 2 piece wooden dowel (Broom Handel cut in half) Smashes the quarter inside of it. Puts a blast shield over the top,hides behind a tree, and pulls the switch.

This is too much electricity to travel through such a small copper wire. So it Blows! This is an electro-magnetic-pulse (EMP) It creates a large plasma ball at the center of the coil.

He claims:
He blows a whole in the time-space continuum, and when the plasma ball closes it pulls in equal directions towards the center of the ball and thus creating implosion.

This is what i remember it is not word for word. But i have seen him do it.

He says that if he lived in town, he would have complaints of peoples electronics failing, phones, TVs, etc.. Even temporarily the navigational equipment for airplanes if they are flying above. He does this outside and is very thorough and careful about everything he does.  Even though weed, or oil extracts, may not be "near-fatal" i understand his concern after going into convulsions.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6450843 - 01/11/07 11:43 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

StickyWater: please click the links i provided above. They are about Alcohol vs butane extractions; resin extraction posibilities; and ether vs activated charcoal for cannabinoid extractions.

You said: "I mean "near fatally potent hash oil" does sound like a comment someone would make who didn't know much about what they were talking about.

I have done alot of research and i don know what i am talking about. "nearly-fatal" was what my friend who made the ISA hash was talking about. I am sure this was just based on his own personal experiances. But he has seen how others react to his extractions as well.

He said that just the size of a "match head" from a book of matches, drop of oil split between 5 people had them all on the couch unable to move, some asleep snoring, within 15 minutes.

This doesn't mean it is near fatal by any means.

After reading this from HydroSmurf:
Quote:

According to the Merck Index, 12th edition, the LD50, the lethal dose for 50% of rats tested by inhalation, is 42 mg/kg of body weight. That is the equivalent of a 165 lb (75 kg) man inhaling all of the THC in 21 one-gram cigarettes of high-potency (15% THC) cannabis buds at once, assuming no THC was lost through burning or exhalation, though a substantial amount of THC is lost through smoking, making the actual amount of cannabis required higher. For oral consumption, the LD50 of THC for rats is 1270 mg/kg and 730 mg/kg for males and females, respectively, equivalent to the THC in about a pound of 15% THC cannabis. Only with intravenous administration may such a level be even theoretically possible.[32] The ratio of cannabis required to saturate cannaboid receptors to the amount of cannabis required to have a fatal over dose is 1:40,000.

I should let him read this himself soon. However this study is done on rats. And it was not conducted with ISO Hash. Where supposedly unactive cannabinoids are made active, creating THC that did not exist before. So i don't know how the ratio's may change.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6450853 - 01/11/07 11:45 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I should read a little better before i post damn it... lol

--------------------
----------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag