Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: adrug]
    #6442361 - 01/09/07 05:03 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Just keep in mind the fruits of femenine ingenuity: the tea cozy, the toiletpaper roller on the wall, knitted kleenex covers, and that little U-shaped rug around the toilet.....
women have placed so much importance on aesthetics with no real utility.... or its purpose is to prevent further aesthetic recession.

Do women show cleavage because that is what men like? I have always been under the assumption that women always like to feel attractive....

Jiggy, you girls cant have it both ways: dress frumpy and adrogenous, you probably wont have nearly as many encounters or chances to tell Random guy X your lengthy list on your pets habits.... Dress hot, and you will have more chances, but the majority of those encounters are going to be shallow and the guy is going to wonder how much longer he will have to smile and nod until he gets affirmation one way or the other regarding his chances of penetrating you.

Like I said in a previous thread.... When you are having sex, you are naked literally and figuratively. Every encounter you have may feel magical at some point, and that there was some deep connection, but it is still only their PR agent telling their pros and not their cons.
How much honesty flows post coitus? People need to fuck to get their PR agents out of the way to really get to know each other.
Do you think it is possible to make love on the very first sexual encounter?
Now, im sure many people will rebuke me for that last statement, but the afterglow of a good in-out session is fleeting happiness mixed with carnal infatuation..... but atleast that mistaken emotion drops our guard long enough to reveal our real selves to another.

nobody is real chatting each other up, be it for sex, or for honest intrigue of character. One mask meeting another mask. No matter how honest you think you are being, there is still restraint, it isnt really you.... atleast when a guy is staring at your breasts he is being honest on some level.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJackenobi
Hermes
Male

Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #6442697 - 01/09/07 06:30 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
...and the guy is going to wonder how much longer he will have to smile and nod until he gets affirmation one way or the other regarding his chances of penetrating you.

lol... clinical

--------------------
read books

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6442817 - 01/09/07 07:01 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

AlteredAgain said:

?

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: Basilides]
    #6442885 - 01/09/07 07:31 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i got that image somewhere off this board. i don't remember where. :lol:

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#6443258 - 01/09/07 08:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

psilocyberin said:
One mask meeting another mask. No matter how honest you think you are being, there is still restraint, it isnt really you.... atleast when a guy is staring at your breasts he is being honest on some level.

what if you are so silent that when they speak, you are in their mind and really seeing them?

(i know it's possible)

otherwise, yes.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: leery11]
    #6443295 - 01/09/07 09:07 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said
Hey wait... I did that.... yesterday....

It'll create some curious challenge for her providing its with a woman who would've agreed to a Friday night date as well. If she would've said no to that then, don't expect lunch on Monday to work any better.

For anyone having a tough time with the dating game, the research shows time and time again the confidence is the number one most attractive quality in a person. It's not looks, abilities, smarts, money, or a sense of humor. Of course having anyone of those helps with the confidence but really it comes down to at least being able to carry yourself with a walk and talk that says, I really like and believe in myself as a person with a lot to offer the world.

Altered, knowing you through your posts, I know it was good intentioned at you meant well. I just don;t think some guys realize how that nice compliment from a stranger can actually stir up il feelings in a female with beauty. If you are referring to inner beauty, she won't know it or believe it without you even have gotten to know her first to know if thats even true or not. She might be a mean spirited person who eats children for breakfast.

The sentiment for doing random acts of kindness to strangers or touching people deeply "in a good" way is awesome! I'm just suggesting that you include men into the idea and be more careful and discerning about what comment you use with women so as not to make them feel like objects.

People love and appreciate when you can see into their personal struggles and notice the strengths they have summoned to overcome them. People tend to feel so under appreciated for their labors and efforts in life.

Tell an employee at a place you go to next they are doing a great job-if they did. Better yet, add that you are going to tell their manager they do an awesome job. That always rocks.

Tell a mom she raised some very well mannered or well behaved kids if you notice they are. She'll be sent to the moon.

Let people pull out in front of you. That one always touches me- to see people slow down to let me get into a busy road way.

Sooooooooooooo many things we all can do to lift the collective feel good octave of this planet and generate more faith in human kind and good will.

Telling an obviously beautiful woman who is a stranger to you that she is beautiful may ,make her want to vomit in the worst or in the least of the worst, give cause for her to put defensive distancing guards up.

Its not like I had to put any new thought into anything I have said. I'm 38 and have been dealing with overcoming, as well as watching the women in my life I've known and know, deal with chauvinism and objectification from "some" men for all of my life and I am obviously beyond sick of it and this stuff rolls off easily.

I'll share with you the one line that you to infuriate me the most. I tended bar in my young 20s and there was always some old skeez who would ask me to smile more, believing he had the right to get me to smile sweetly at him because he bought a 3 dollar beer from my employer. EEEEW EEEEEEEEEW EEEEEEEEEW :puke: It was my job to tend the bar, not give creepos boners..

Fortunately I worked with some pretty cool guys that saw how skeevy so many were and when it would happen, I would turn to one of the male bartenders and say to the skeeve, "so and so will smile for you." and then he would flash him his pearly whites and lift his eye brows.  :borfase:

:rofl2:

Here's a winner I'll add because you guys won't believe some of the creepy crap guys approach women with. I was 19 , in a club with my friends, chilling in a booth and this guy  walks up to me and pulls a dildo out and starts smiling all weird at me waving it in my face suggestively. :wtf: Was that suppose to turn me on and was I suppose to run off with him her something?  :crazy: I yanked it from his hands, smacked him across the face with it and then lobbed it across the dance floor. :crankey:

And some of you wonder why so many women are distant upon first meetings. :sun:

I got thousands of stories like that.

Well, I appreciate it very much if ANY male here got anything from my message and or already understands and knows better. Thank You! :thumbup: :japsmile:

:peace: :heart:

Oh, btw altered, you are a very beautiful person.  :smile:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #6443421 - 01/09/07 09:35 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Quote:

leery11 said
Hey wait... I did that.... yesterday....

It'll create some curious challenge for her providing its with a woman who would've agreed to a Friday night date as well. If she would've said no to that then, don't expect lunch on Monday to work any better.

she met me very openly but then has not really resopnded to meeting again.

i mean, very openly. she was even in my mind a little and aware of its patterns. (like "my" mind has boundaries but anyway...)

I did everything right really, then synchronicity had us run into each other (as well as a close friend) in the same place later.

So I mean, what kind of test is this? it has to be something positive because positive thinking is the only way for me to achieve anything.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

OfflineKhaunshar
Stranger

Loc: BE
    #6444231 - 01/10/07 05:30 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i told a waitress at the pub she was beautiful.

then i got the hell out of there, good luck i was drunk.

--------------------
fashs and cops, both go down, as the aggro spreads across town, bricks n bottles fall like rain, evil coppers double up in pain

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #6444644 - 01/10/07 09:37 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Perhaps both the "creepy" and objectifying aspects of expressing this experience of someone else's physical appearance could be eliminated by relating your response rather than labeling their outside?

For example, I passed a man on the sidewalk one day, and he commented that I looked happy.  I responded "I am happy," and he replied "I bet that you're happy a lot."

I thought about it and said, "Yes, I am happy most of the time."

He smiled and said, "Wonderful."

That was the entire exchange, completed in a few moments it took for us to come into visual range, and pass on the sidewalk.

It wasn't creepy, and didn't feel remotely like a come-on, and it seemed that he had recognized what I believe to be important about my outside--that I can use it to communicate and connect with other beings.

Similarly, a comment made to anyone about their positive effect on you is unlikely to come off as creepy or objectifying.  Saying "your smile brightened my day," or (a little more fluffy) "your energy is very positive," will express that you are responding to more than their surface.

If what you feel in response to a woman's beauty is inspiration, gratitude, positivity, joy--why not describe this instead of commenting on the symmetry and cultural acceptability of her surface and bone structure?

I say "Tell a stranger he/she brightened your day."  :sun:

Invisibleimplicitli
Female User Gallery
    #6444680 - 01/10/07 09:59 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Quote:

How common is it for them to be recognized for their actions, abilities (not related to stereotypical "woman's work"), inner strengths and or intelligence?

I'm getting tired of the devaluation of 'stereotypical "woman's work."'

Why can't women see the value that 'woman's work' truly has?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: implicitli]
    #6444779 - 01/10/07 10:46 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I couldn't agree with you more. :thumbup:

It just seems that some men are less likely to pay a woman compliments for excelling and achieving in what use to be solely male domains.

So to get one in that area is even more exceptional to experience.

I think the same works in reverse. I love to compliment hands on dads who help around the house with the cleaning, shopping and cooking for their efforts when I see it.

Tell him he did a great job hanging a new light fixture and he may just :shrug:  Tell him he did a great job with the grocery shopping and he walks around like a proud peacock. :lol: It's neat to see how lit up guys can get when they realize they can run a household with kids too and get noticed for it.

Tell him "thank you" for taking off the pickle jar lid for me, and it means nothing because it came so effortlessly and easy to him. It's a procedure for me having to bang the bottom and break the vacuum seal by prying a knife under the lid. It's nothing to him to twist it open with his hands but it still amazes me that he can do it and I let em know that. :lol: :tongue:

If I break out the power tools to hang new drapery rods, I would love to hear ", Nice job honey!", MUCH more then hearing, "you look really pretty in that sweater".

YES YES, believe me how much I agree with you. I am a stay at home mom who also home schools and I think dedicating a big chunk of your life to raising a family and respectful and productive citizens of the world should be the most highly valued roles on the planet and it seems to be the least.

THAT to me is the greatest sign of a "deplorable decay" of our societies priorities and values as Altered put it.

Does that help to make sense of what I was getting at?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: Veritas]
    #6444798 - 01/10/07 10:52 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome reply Veritas! :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#6445142 - 01/10/07 12:14 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Jiggy, you girls cant have it both ways: dress frumpy and androgynous, you probably wont have nearly as many encounters or chances to tell Random guy X your lengthy list on your pets habits.... Dress hot, and you will have more chances, but the majority of those encounters are going to be shallow and the guy is going to wonder how much longer he will have to smile and nod until he gets affirmation one way or the other regarding his chances of penetrating you.

I'm married so I don't care about attracting the attention of strange men and live in my board shorts, jeans, Ts,  sweatshirts and flip flops most of the time. FYI, I can have it both ways. The other day, I was in old rags painting, with paint all over me. I looked a freight. My husband came around and said, "You look so darn cute with paint all over you and got all worked up and horny."

If a Christie Brinkley look alike wanted too, she could go out wearing no makeup and a burlap sack and get guys to hit on her with body posturing alone. In short, I am saying, so many guys get so horny so easily women have been having it both ways my friend. Maybe you don't hit on women looking frumpy or androgynous, but other guys still will if shes sending out body posturing signals and seems to really be enjoying herself. Guys know the frumpy and androgynous clothes can come off and a female body is underneath them just the same. Some guys get really turned off by all the hair, makeup and sexy siren clothes. They either see a high maintenance type or someone who may eat them for lunch and its intimidating. Some prefer a more natural and casual look.

I remember when I lived in the islands they did. Many tourist women and girls coming from up north with their tight creased well pressed designer clothes, coiffed hair and makeup with bright lipsticks scared the hell out of them.

Sure, women should expect stares if they go out with tight fitting clothes, cleavage hanging out and high heels. Doesn't mean that its an open invite into her personal space. She may be on her way to a rendezvous with her lover and want nothing to do with any other guy taking notice of her but HIM.

Simple way to know the difference. Is she making prolonged eye contact and smiling at you or not?

If she's doing that to you it means- I am inviting you into my personal space.

If she's not it "most likely" means- stay the freak away from me.

Then again, some women putting themselves on the "available and looking market" are brutally shy and don't have the nerve to pull off the engaging stare that serves as an invite to some one who catches her interest.

In those cases if someone catches your eye, move into their view range and give them some engaging stares until you know they noticed you doing it. If they stay put for a while, seem giddy, straighten up their posture better, they are probably okay with you coming over. If they start to look perturbed and annoyed and start slouching and crouching and turning off to their sides and or then, just get up and leave or shift to a different spot, they are wanting to discourage your next potential move.

If anyone wants to avoid being shot down, use those signs as your guide before making an approach.

Leery, keep up with the positive vibes. Negative states and structures right now are collapsing down harder then ever before and positive states and structures are constructing positive realities more quickly then ever before.

It's always been that way, just now its happening more quickly and with a greater crushing intensity on the down side, and a greater sense of freedom and relief on the upside.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#6445385 - 01/10/07 01:45 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

thanks jiggy

i got some real good vibes today, it might have been because i focused on my heart area for all of my psych class....

so here's the thing i've been doing.

i find target girls in my classes who seem legitimately real, and i look at them and make eye contact. now i know intellectually and with vague experience that all minds are linked, so any energy or action (and thought?) i use towards someone will effect them. [which is why love and positivity are extremely important, we are all transmit beacons]

so i will basically get them to look at me, and then when they do that i can tell right away if they are receptive of me or not.

and actually this had me staring at a stranger for quite an intimate moment, me being the one to break away.....

so at any rate, once i do this just a few times, their "conscoiusness" comes into my "consciousness" so to speak and we are mutually vaguely aware of each other, so then they will randomly look at me a bit.

and after some time of doing this a habit forms.

but that's as far as i've gotten except that... i actually felt love for this "target" today and i was surprised at how happy it was. i know by intention how to make it so that we both walk out of the room at the same time and all these really strange intentions of mind and reality

so

i'm just trying to find someone who will be a mirror so i can really delve deeply into learning how to love an individual of the opposite sex.

the thing is i would have to initiate talking though so that would be like ....... ... ...

well that's the next step.

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (01/10/07 01:46 PM)

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #6445553 - 01/10/07 02:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I had a long post written out, but I decided to not take the cynical asshole route today.

so jiggy, good luck with you femenism, and leery good luck with your "guidelines for finding a soulmate".

hope it works out.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#6445703 - 01/10/07 03:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: Join the club. I still have 3 long replies sitting at the bottom of my screen minimized, that I typed to this post, that I didn't submit because I didn't want to get to jerky in post that had the intention of inspiring people to touch others in a way to brighten their day. :sun:

Anyway, I never thought of or called myself a feminist. To be honest, I don't even know what defines one, other then something about burning bras and not shaving legs.  :confused: I wear a bra and keep my legs silky smooth.

I am a citizen of this Universe who simply cares about a lot of things. :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #6446427 - 01/10/07 07:00 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i think this tread has turned into something wonderful now that all misconceptions are cleared out of the way and integrated into the right perspective. :thumbup:

@leery

i would like to say, i feel something very similar to what you described: how does one take the connection further after an awareness of each other has been established?

i must admit, i usually doubt myself a lot and often end up second-guessing myself and other peoples' potential responses to my actions.

when i see a girl that starts to brighten up in my field of vision, the first thing i start to think is, how can take this further?

i think what i am really beginning to learn in this point of my life is, there is no knowing how it will all turn out, i don't know how she would respond if i suddenly approached her and started talking/asking her about the most relevant topic i could think of, i don't know if she will turn out to be my mirror as you say,

but what i do know is that if i don't transform my thoughts into an action, i will never know what she will reflect back to me.

so what i am really hoping for myself, and which can clearly be seen  by the content of my original post, is that i can bring up the courage within myself to be totally straight-forward to a stranger about what i am feeling deep within myself in the present moment, that i can bring out of myself an honest and sincere way of communicating the contents of my heart without an expectation of a certain outcome.

whatsoever the mirror reflects, i will accept it, and if the mirror reflects something that brings out positive feelings, then i will reflect the same back.

whatever happens, always be true to yourself, and reflect that truth to the world around you, because that in itself is beautiful, that you can reveal your self without any masks or costumes, egos or personas, but just be yourself despite the unknown constantly fogging up whatsoever lies ahead of us.

hope that makes sense.

@jiggy, you are absolutely beautiful in my eyes, i feel like i always take something positive from your loving humor and wisdom. :smile:

what you said makes a lot of sense to me, and being the guy that i am, i am going to keep in mind to pay more attention to the practicality of a woman's hand than to the aesthetics of it, and let her know that i appreciate her skill and intelligence as much as i love her curves. :heart:

thanks for the advice, keep this thread going! :laugh: :mushroom2:

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:

--------------------

Edited by AlteredAgain (01/10/07 07:07 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#6446791 - 01/10/07 08:44 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

:smile: thanks  :heart:

Not sure what more I can add now. There are so many topics going on within this one post. :lol:

Just want to say that I wish I had the magic formula to match everyone up with a partner they have a deep and satisfying heart to heart, mind to mind, soul connection with and that I could just bring the whole world together in love and joy.

Its my intention and wish for this year and, 2007 is the year for manifesting love and the reuniting of twin flames. Maybe I should post that energy report in MR&P.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineAmethyst
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6447326 - 01/10/07 11:47 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Once real eye contact is made, it instantly breaks through any judgment and opens you up to "see" in each others souls. Then just for a split moment a connection can form, you both are suddenly deep within, embracing each others vibes. I feel not one word needs to be uttered.

For me, as soon as I speak it gets complicated :P

Thankyou for all your input
Peace

--------------------
"That's the story moving from the NO to the YES. All of life is like, no thankyou, no thankyou, no thankyou. Then ultimatey it's YES i give in, YES I accept, YES I embrace."

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Tell A Stranger She Is Beautiful [Re: Amethyst]
    #6448047 - 01/11/07 08:50 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Waking Life taught me that :smile:

the trick is trusting enough to keep gazing, which means, not thinking about yourself.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom