Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWScott
´ ɑ `▽ ᑲᓇᑕ
 User Gallery

Loc: Nacada
Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - COMPLETED - I'm done. [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #8029247 - 02/15/08 09:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Really appreciated that you wrote this. I could definitely see this kind of documentation in a book of some sort as others have said. The last entry, 33, was something else. The part about the colour of sun and sky was a great summation. Shnezbit, thanks for bumping this.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - COMPLETED - I'm done. [Re: WScott]
    #8054656 - 02/21/08 11:27 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Thank you all for the comments. :smile:

In some time, I will begin a new journey and traverse beyond the psychedelic once again. Although it's been quite some time since my last DMT experience, the teachings I've gained from the Elves are still assimilating themselves inside my mind. Soon though, after I've figured everything out, I will pick up my little glass pipe and embark upon another expedition, seeking out new knowledge.

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - COMPLETED - I'm done. [Re: Feanor]
    #8091628 - 03/01/08 09:11 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

I have added two new trip reports to The DMT Chronicles. The last trip resulted in an absoutely amazing Breakthrough.

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

Edited by Feanor (01/24/10 11:50 PM)

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - COMPLETED - I'm done. [Re: Feanor]
    #8091859 - 03/01/08 10:21 PM (16 years, 21 days ago)

That's cool dude. Your trip reports are book-worthy. :thumbup: Is the author a shroomery member?

So are you done with DMT for good now? The elves have taught you all there is to be taught???

--------------------

Edited by RobMarley420 (03/01/08 10:30 PM)

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - COMPLETED - I'm done. [Re: RobMarley420]
    #8093492 - 03/02/08 12:00 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

Thanks, man.

The author isn't a Shroomery member, but he does read the Shroomery quite a bit.

For now, I am definitely done with DMT. For life, I'm not sure if I'm done with it. The Elves have taught me a lot, but I know that there is so much more to learn. I think that what they have taught me needs some more time to sink in. I'm not going to journey back to their world until I feel confident that it is time. It will probably be a while, probably a few years - that, I feel certain in saying. It's going to be a pleasure, however, to watch others traverse beyond the psychedelic.

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

#8123244 - 03/09/08 12:44 PM (16 years, 13 days ago)

I got and read the book-Fantastic stuff. Really quite heavy too. The relevance of its contents and how the gov and religious establishments try to keep us from pursuing self discovery with these tools has never been more timely and important than in thus current era. It's a must-read IMHO.

Offlinetoday mylove
Male User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - COMPLETED - I'm done. [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #8123579 - 03/09/08 02:50 PM (16 years, 13 days ago)

i love the dmt chronicles
ive been a reader for a while now :cool:

love the way you write

Offlineanarchist1776
Title
Male

Loc: United States
Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - UPDATED TRIPS & Publication News [Re: Feanor]
    #8543282 - 06/20/08 02:13 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I was reading about DMT on wikipedia.  This thread was linked in the article.  It was this link that allowed me to discover this website.

Very interesting trips.  I read the first whole post.

I've never used DMT, but remain very sceptical regarding any reality behind one's experiences thereon.

Nevertheless, very interesting stuff.  Much better description than the crappy description given on other websites.

--------------------
Alex

"The difference between free-market capitalism and state capitalism is precisely the difference between, on the one hand, peaceful, voluntary exchange, and on the other, violent expropriation" (Murray N. Rothbard, 1973).

"The market is not a jumble of distorted and unrelated events.  Instead, it is a highly complex but orderly and efficient mechanism which provides a means for each person to realize the maximum possible value and satisfaction commensurate with his abilities and resources" (Linda & Morris Tannehill, 1970).

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - UPDATED TRIPS & Publication News [Re: anarchist1776]
    #8544054 - 06/20/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I think you have to experience it to believe it.

As for me, I'm not yet ready :hippie:

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - UPDATED TRIPS & Publication News [Re: anarchist1776]
    #8545726 - 06/20/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

"We do not possess imagination enough to sense what we are missing".

A quote Strassman used in his Spirit Molecule book.

Offlineanarchist1776
Title
Male

Loc: United States
Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - UPDATED TRIPS & Publication News [Re: Robo]
    #8558756 - 06/24/08 03:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Justice_Fish,

I doubt I would change my mind through the experience.  I have seen God in my dreams, yet I do not wander from my agnosticism.  I admit the remote possibility that God has spoken to me in my dreams, but I see no rational reason to believe that this is necessarily the case, that my dreams are anything but a product of my subconscious.

I'm sorry is that sounds cold.  I don't mean to challenge anyone's belief structures at this time, but simply to illustrate the root of my scepticism.

Omni,

Do I possess enough imagination to hold that not everything I experience under the influence of a drug is real?  Your use of that quote is not ill-advised--you're clearly appealing to me sense of scepticism by using it.  Thus, your reply is a very strong one.  Nevertheless, scepticism is a two-way street, as my question illustrates.

I'll admit this much: it's not beyond the realm of possibility that this alternate dimension actually exists, or that Feanor has visited it.  It is my perspective that it does not, and that his experience was fully within in own head.  I admit my perspective could be theoretically incorrect.

Ultimately, neither of us has any form of objective proof to back up our divergent perspectives.  I respectfully maintain the a priori assumption that the universe I seem to now experience is real, and that alternative dimensions cannot be reached through the physical means of drug use.

Respectfully yours,
Alex

--------------------
Alex

"The difference between free-market capitalism and state capitalism is precisely the difference between, on the one hand, peaceful, voluntary exchange, and on the other, violent expropriation" (Murray N. Rothbard, 1973).

"The market is not a jumble of distorted and unrelated events.  Instead, it is a highly complex but orderly and efficient mechanism which provides a means for each person to realize the maximum possible value and satisfaction commensurate with his abilities and resources" (Linda & Morris Tannehill, 1970).

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
    #8560390 - 06/24/08 10:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Good job buddy, a great read:thumbup:

Offlinephonodelic
stranger
Male

Loc: glasgow-scotland-uk
Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - UPDATED TRIPS & Publication News [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #8566812 - 06/26/08 01:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

feanor.
this is simply one of the most incredible and immersing pieces of writing I have had the pleasure to read in my life.

i am awestruck by dmt.

thanks alot man your a legend.

Offlinekerrda
Stranger

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: Feanor]
    #8571104 - 06/27/08 01:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

what is the method you used to extract the DMT?
:mushroom2:

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: kerrda]
    #8587601 - 07/02/08 12:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I don't make the DMT myself, but I know the guy who does. I believe that when it comes to extractions he performs an extraction on the DMT containing material with highly diluted acetic acid as his solvent. He uses moderate heat to speed up the process. He then makes his solvent basic by adding either KOH or NaOH to the solution. Then, he extracts again with another solvent, such as DCM or Naptha. He then concentrates the pulls and allows the DMT crystals to precipitate out via freeze precipitation.

I'm sure that you can find some good teks on the net. :mushroom2:

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

Offlinekerrda
Stranger

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: Feanor]
    #8587634 - 07/02/08 12:19 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

THANK YOU!!!
I'm going to be using a similar method next week for the first time.

Btw great writing :]

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: kerrda]
    #8879901 - 09/04/08 10:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm new to this thread just finding it, I could go into detail of all the times I've broke threw, but I've decided not too, for me the experience itself is far far to rich in unfamiliar feel and a completly inexplainable reality. So I've decided to just give people the experience, I always give away dmt, to people who've never tried it, I'm all about blasting people into space. If done in the right way, the dust can do amazingly powerfull things. As me and my friend so call it the body of christ. For me, lately I break threw everytime, I've gotten the technique down very well. The onset is nearly instantaneous, I never remember exhaling. 40-60mg each time, bout once a month. The stuff has inspired me to represent my human body via sound, changed the way I see everything in this world, changed how I view psychedelics completely. It is an absolute , it literally transports 'you' to somewhere else, in space or time.

I hear all this talk of elves, honestly I dont really see them as elves, alot of times they are very very short, and sometimes I'll break threw and fall backward, and I will open up my eyes and I'll see them walking together so sychronized, and lifting me up on a stretcher, but they never put anything under me or really grab anything, I see the tops of them. To me they always look like those old chinese conical hats. But thats speaking in the most generic and human bound description./ The texture of reality, is infinitely complex, the more you look and try and make sense out of something, the more it becomes complex, looking at your hands for instance, the prints on your fingertips will twist and spin around, the surface of this world, is incredibly geometric, incredibally self-symmetric, and profoundly color-full. I tend to think at most points during this time I'm experiencing synesthesia, but our normal human bound sense dont exist. I guess for someone who hasnt broke threw on dmt this may not make a whole lot of sense, but you know I'm seeing, but I can't honestly say I'm using my eyes, that sorta thing.

But I just can't help but wonder, you think the 'elves' smoke some sort of substance and blast themselves into the human reality? :boobs:

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: snoot]
    #8879909 - 09/04/08 10:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've never had to take more then one hit to break threw. Work the puddle inhale slowly, dont burn it, & have quality product. Nothing like homogenus n,n-dmt. Good luck and safe travels.

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: snoot]
    #8881762 - 09/05/08 11:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The texture of reality, is infinitely complex, the more you look and try and make sense out of something, the more it becomes complex, looking at your hands for instance, the prints on your fingertips will twist and spin around, the surface of this world, is incredibly geometric, incredibally self-symmetric, and profoundly color-full.

Wait a minute... If you can still see your fingertips, is that even a full on breakthrough??? I thought when you breakthrough physical reality doesn't even exist anymore and you're pretty much unconcious.

I've had an intese DMT trip where I couldn't see anything in the pysical world, just constantly colorchanging and shape-shifting barbells, but I still didn't even think this was a full on breakthough because I could still talk and I was still concious, I just couldn't SEE anything in physical reality.

--------------------

OfflineGrateful Soul
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Atlanta
Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #8980603 - 09/24/08 08:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

this is my first post as a member, and i've decided to grace this wonderful thread with it. beautiful. i can't wait until the day i may finally journey into the unknown elf spice realm.

--------------------
"Buy the ticket, take the ride." - Hunter S. Thompson

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order