Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrainChemicals
Stranger

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: schmutzen]
    #6921247 - 05/15/07 06:08 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I read them all. Great stories.

I especially loved the one with soul travel.

I'm buying MHRB soon. I hope I break through on my first time, but at least I know its nice otherwise.

How close would you say a strong mushroom trip is to your breakthrough?

--------------------
Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep and you weep alone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefloridashaman
Stranger

Re: The DMT Chronicles: Traversing Beyond the Psychedelic - A lot of new material added. [Re: Feanor]
    #6925190 - 05/16/07 01:44 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Nice reports I really enjoyed reading them.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: EthericOctopuss]
    #6925285 - 05/16/07 02:12 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

In a book I read a ways back called "EVP and New Dimensions" the author, a former NASA scientist, postulates that the "white tunnel of light" commonly encountered by those that have Near death experiences is actually the other, or reverse-side of a black hole of some sort that leads to alternate dimensional frequencies of existence. He said he basically believes the black hole turns itself inside out at its end and becomes a white hole. And he thinks that they have the ability to completely alter reality and space-time.

Wow, very interesting. Well, that's a book that has just made it on my book list. I'm gonna check it out. Thanks for the tip. :thumbup:

Quote:

This is one of the best threads on the Shroomery. I think it's right up there with the "Recent LSD prints" thread and ChinaCat's "Crystal to blotter" and thumbprint threads.

Whoa, thank you very much! What an honor!

Quote:

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

:yesnod:

Quote:

How close would you say a strong mushroom trip is to your breakthrough?

A DMT breakthrough is an experience that is far from any other kind of experience. However, if I had to select an experience that is most similar to a DMT breakthrough, it would be that of a strong mushroom trip. Truly, they are highly different experiences, and yet, they sort of have a similar feeling to them, as if they were father and son, DMT being the father, and mushrooms being the son. They just have the same essence about them, which might be due to their highly similar chemical composition. It boils down to this: DMT will take you to places that mushrooms are incapable of taking you, and mushrooms will take you to places that DMT is incapable of taking you.

Quote:

Nice reports I really enjoyed reading them

Thank you! :smile:

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineBrainChemicals
Stranger

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: Feanor]
    #6981906 - 05/29/07 12:51 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

The thing I like about DMT, is it's not a plant's defense mechanism like most other drugs we do.

--------------------
Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Weep and you weep alone

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: BrainChemicals]
    #7096804 - 06/26/07 09:41 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Just updated with a new trip report in my second post - Trip #22

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

#7098400 - 06/27/07 11:06 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

LOL @ your penis epiphany. It is an odd looking extension to be sure. haha

Look forward to your next updates brother.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#7185473 - 07/16/07 09:48 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks, EthericOctopuss!

I just updated with 2 new trip reports. :smile:

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

#7187337 - 07/17/07 09:36 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Boy, if trip 24 doesn't lend credence to multiple dimensions, doorways, and creatures with command over them, I don't know what does. That was cool.

I would like to find out what the female being was going to show you through the water passageway! haha

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#7271755 - 08/07/07 08:08 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Haha, thanks, EthericOctopuss!

I added two new reports in my second post in this thread.

The second report was by far the most intense experience I had ever experienced in my life.

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
    #7271941 - 08/07/07 08:49 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The 26th trip... is... man I don't know but damn I wish you could have said more... do you have any reflexions about it? I mean did you reflect a bit more on that trip? I'd like to hear some, if any.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7272482 - 08/07/07 10:41 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Justice_Fish said:
The 26th trip... is... man I don't know but damn I wish you could have said more... do you have any reflexions about it? I mean did you reflect a bit more on that trip? I'd like to hear some, if any.

Thanks for the question. :smile:

Due to what had just happened, I was freaking out for quite some time after the trip. At first, I really wanted to reflect on the trip. I was going to a river, and I had originally planned on tripping on some Treasure Coast mushrooms. I had it all planned out. I was going to spend the night out on a rock in the middle of the river, trip on the mushrooms, and reflect on the DMT trip. However, when it was time to dose, I don't know what happened, but I just decided not to. I just didn't want to think about the trip. It's hard to explain. Perhaps some might think that I was unconsciously attempting to repress the memory, but I do not think that is it. It's just one of those things, one of those things that takes a lot of time to understand. It's not just something I'll be able to decipher in one night while tripping, but rather it's something that might even take years to understand. I'm still reflecting on it.

I do not think that the girl Elf was evil. She just really scared the shit out of me. She made present in me things that had once brought fear to my heart. The touch seemed to catalyze the fear. I'll edit the Chronicles when I finally derive exactly what was going on.

This is really how I felt after the 26th trip:
I have come to conclude that a DMT breakthrough is very peculiar. I've broken through many times. Therefore, a person would normally be inclined to think that I've grown to know what a DMT breakthrough is, and I certainly think that I know what a DMT breakthrough is. I know how it feels, and I know what it's like, and yet, I always seem to be caught off my gaurd when a DMT breakthrough occurrs. Nothing can prepare you for the breakthrough. Even if you've broken through many times, you'll still be caught off your gaurd. What I'm trying to say is that no matter how many times you've broken through, a DMT breakthrough will always shock, surprise, and astound you. It's just one of those things that you think you have become familiar with, but really, there's no possible way to become intimately familiar  with it. DMT will always surprise you. When you experience a DMT breakthrough, it's like it's always your first time to experience a DMT breakthrough.

I do hope that this answer will suffice!

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineEthericOctopuss
One foot in, onefoot out
Male

#7272710 - 08/08/07 12:11 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I wonder what it was that caused so much fear and terror on trip 26? Do you think it was some sort of wavelength being projected or programming they did to your consciousness?

I've heard of abductees claiming to feel that same sort of terror when encountering the greys, even though their physical appearence really isn't imposing whatsoever. Sort of like a 'field' they put out to keep us with a healthy respect for them.

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #7273013 - 08/08/07 02:17 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

longbottom_leaf said:

The experience made me loads weirder than I had been prior to it, and before the experience, I had been weird enough.

What do you mean by that?

I've always been scared that a full on DMT breakthrough would weird me out a little bit.

--------------------

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#7273913 - 08/08/07 10:40 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EthericOctopuss said:
I wonder what it was that caused so much fear and terror on trip 26? Do you think it was some sort of wavelength being projected or programming they did to your consciousness?

I've heard of abductees claiming to feel that same sort of terror when encountering the greys, even though their physical appearence really isn't imposing whatsoever. Sort of like a 'field' they put out to keep us with a healthy respect for them.

I do believe that the terror was brought about because of what I saw, what I really saw. I saw the truth, and a little part of me didn't want me to see the truth, and therefore, in an attempt to camouflage that which I really saw, the little part awoke fear inside of me, the fear serving as a defense mechanism. It is my belief that the Ego is broken up into two segments, an unconscious one and a conscious one. I have concluded this belief after scrutinizing study, after really examining the phenomena of an Ego Loss. Even when one is having an Ego Loss, they still will have random ‘outbursts’, random regurgitations of words that come from absolutely nowhere. Personally, during a Ego Loss, I remember saying the words ‘marijuana’ and ‘mushroom’ to myself, and yet, I had absolutely no idea what those two words meant, and yet, something inside of me, deep inside of me, knew those words and triggered me to blurt them out. I don’t believe that it was my Id, my instinctual self. My Superego is out of question. My Ego is left. However, my Ego is lost, so it can’t be that. Wait a second, perhaps it is my conscious Ego that had been obliterated, and my unconscious Ego was still present. This unconscious Ego is to be held responsible for the phenomenology of random ‘outbursts’. That’s what I think. There’s no way to break away that unconscious Ego, it will always be there with you. It was that unconscious Ego, I think, that awoke fear inside of me, because it’s counterpart, its brother, the conscious Ego, was basically having its life threatened. What I saw was the truth, for all of the preconditioning contrived by culture had been transcended, and I was staring at the immense dimension of opportunity. Naturally, a little part of me, my unconscious Ego perhaps, didn’t like this, for it threatened the life of its counterpart, and so, it awoke fear inside of me in order to get my mind as far away from the truth as it could.

Thanks for the question!

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: RobMarley420]
    #7273970 - 08/08/07 10:58 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dingleberrysalad said:
Quote:

longbottom_leaf said:

The experience made me loads weirder than I had been prior to it, and before the experience, I had been weird enough.

What do you mean by that?

I've always been scared that a full on DMT breakthrough would weird me out a little bit.

Well, naturally, a DMT breakthrough changes you, it turns your life completely around numerous times. It changes your eyes, for now you have seem more, experienced more, way more in fact, than the everyday, ordinary chap in society. A DMT breakthrough can change you in ways that you aren’t even aware of. However, this is nothing to be scared of, but rather it is something to be thankful for. It makes you weird. Do you think that you are weird? Of course you don’t. However, the majority of people in society will consider you weird, will perceive you differently than you perceive yourself, for you have experienced something so great, so wonderful, so amazing, and they, they, have not experienced this, a large part of you is absent in them. The majority of people in society will perceive you as being weird, as being an oddball, because you have experienced an experience that they have not experienced. You, however, on the other hand, will perceive them as being weird, as being the oddball, because they have not experienced an experience that you have experienced. Becoming weird, being perceived by the majority as a freak, is nothing to be afraid of, for now you are no longer constricted by the natural, mundane mind.
There is a guy that I know who absolutely loves getting “fucked up”. He takes every single drug he can get his hands on, and he virtually is never sober a single moment. One of my best friends mentioned DMT to him, and he responded in a natural way. This is what he said, “Dude, I don’t want that shit, man. Have you seen the way those people (the people who use DMT) look? They’re fucking weird.”. I smiled when my friend told me this. In a sense, it is true.

Thanks for the question!

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineSaintDunsmere
Novice
Female

Loc: Oregon
    #7274582 - 08/08/07 02:05 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

This is by far the most fascinating post I have encountered on the Shroomery to date!  Thank you so much Longbottom_Leaf for creating these "DMT Chronicles"... 20 years from now when you have 200+ trip reports you should publish 'em.

Keep em comin'! :smile: :smile:

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Re: The DMT Chronicles - UPDATED 1/17 [Re: SaintDunsmere]
    #7274782 - 08/08/07 03:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for your answer! The world of DMT is fascinating me, but in some strange way I can't explain.

But I don't feel ready for it.

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#7350278 - 08/29/07 11:26 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I've updated. :smile:

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

#7353462 - 08/30/07 07:37 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

longbottom_leaf said:
I've updated. :smile:

Yes I read that!! Nice reports. How did the mushroom trip finish? Do you think that the mushrooms and the DMT were working on together during the trip(s) or that the DMT overwherlemed the mushrooms completly?!

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#7356455 - 08/31/07 03:47 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

The mushroom trip turned out to be quite nice. Mushrooms and DMT, for me, are very similar in feel. However, apart from that aspect, they are immensely different. DMT is a form of transportation, a way to travel. I don't feel as if I'm tripping when on DMT, but rather I feel as if I'm traveling. Therefore, I'm usually 'sober' when I enter the Elf domain. However, when I take mushrooms, I'm not, and therefore, things are a bit different. I like them a lot, and so do the Elves.

Thanks for the question! :cool:

--------------------

The DMT Chronicles

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale