Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
The First Real Purple Musrhoom
    #644493 - 05/25/02 07:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, I recently responded to the thread posted below. click to read this post.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum1&Number=626723&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

So here i present for you the original Purple Pileus, however iti is not the same as the one described by H.G. Wells in his story the Purple Pileus which is posted at the end of this post.

Now below is an actual photograph of the fungus Claviceps Purpurea, the source of LSD. These are the fruitng bodies, a small microscopic mushroom from the sclerotia of the 'Cockspur' of the rye grain.

And below here is 1. Claviceps purpurea (Fr.) Tulasne, sclerotia parasitizing rye. Photo: Arthur Brack, Switzerland.

and finally 2: the actual sclerotia of Claviceps purpurea, or ergot. Photo: Jeremy Bigwood, Washington, USA.

Make of it want you want, but this is real history presented here for you all to digest.

mj

Here is the information on H. G. Well's story of the purple mushroom he wrote about.

The above literary noted mushroom also changes color like a psilocybe, grows in groups and clusters like Psilocybe species.

Edited by mjshroomer (05/25/02 10:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: The First Real Purple Musrhoom [Re: mjshroomer]
    #644557 - 05/25/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I know LSD needs a lot of chemistry, but I was wondering the effects of eaten Claviceps Purpurea, if any. Thank you.

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: The First Real Purple Musrhoom [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #644579 - 05/25/02 09:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hey dumbloveyou. if you read my post abouve then you would have clicked on the original post and read what ergot does to you. Go back to goal and do not pass or collect $200.00.

Mj

reread the thread I posted above.

mj

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
    #644602 - 05/25/02 09:42 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe, I read your post, but I thought this is the answer, I didn't know you have already ansewered once. Very cool post! ...Limbs falling? Good I read this post, I was about to eat some of those claviceps... And since the post was so cool, I colected 300$. SHROOM ON!! I know it's kind of weird to ask you, but are you still tripping sometimes? I always imagine myself growing for all my life. I don't know if I might get bored.

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
    #644643 - 05/25/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I had a dream last year about a purple shroom, it was like this famous guy, I won't mention his name, and he told me, I'm searching for the purple mushroom. That's strange, that their is actually a purple mushroom.

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: The First Real Purple Musrhoom [Re: nugsarenice]
    #644652 - 05/25/02 10:15 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I never knew that the fungus ergot, was acutally a mushrooms, that is so strange, in responding to the your other post, a vietnam war veteran , just the other day started preaching to me about the Strict NIne that the people in Hawai put in their acid. and I was like crazy, man you shoul stay away from it then.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: The First Real Purple Musrhoom [Re: nugsarenice]
    #644658 - 05/25/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

P.s.

There is no strychnine in LSD or put on it.

That is urban myth like strychnine in peyote is also not true.

nr is there speed on blotter acid. you could not put enought amphetamnine on a hit of lsd to be noticible since it takes more tha 75 mgs and up to be noticible adn a small 16th to 32nd of an inch blotter could not support that much wieight.

Anyway no one puts strychnine on lsd.

mj

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

#648913 - 05/28/02 02:10 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hi !!

here's some Australian blotters with DOB
http://ramindy.sghms.ac.uk/~ltg/dob.htm

best wishes to all.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: The First Real Purple Musrhoom [Re: Hermes_br]
    #649018 - 05/28/02 04:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Hermes,

Just to mention that in doses of 1 to 5 milligrams to a tablet is a good dose and not like the 20 mg doses which caused hundreds if not thousands of freakouts int he late 1960s in the Haight Ashbury of San Francisco or in other parts of California.

The original batches were 15 miligrams past the threshold dosage for an overdose level. They were too stong and it was like four doses instead of one.

At a four milligram dose which is normal, it is very pleasant to experience.

The original street name forthis drug was STP which stood for Serenity, Tranquility and peace. at 20 mg doses it was nothing but terrorfor those who ended up in the Haight-Ashbury free clinic.

mj

Thanks for the post

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds