Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Possible new strain.......very weird [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #660083 - 06/03/02 05:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Okay, so i cut up a cake and examined it thouroughly to check for conatamination and found none. But to my surprise i found sclerotia forming inside the cakes as well !!!!!!! But the fruits are huge and meaty things so it can't be a normal mexicana. And concerning the puking thing. I puked because i was out in a hot field with mean bulls making noises at me and i was trippping really really hard. I thought death was inevitable and i puked. It was an awesome trip. And my body did none of the liquid stuff jonny was talking about. When dried these shrooms turn a beautiful golden color around the cap with a huge dark nipple in the center. They are magnificent. I will name them after my old dog that died several years ago. muffy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelithiumcove
Stranger
Re: Possible new strain.......very weird [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #660365 - 06/03/02 09:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

damn, I wish I had a pic of this to show you guys. I too ordered an EQ syringe from Sporeworks, and at first, I thought it was because of my newbieness or whatnot (lack of air, too much water, etc...), when I saw deformed looking shrooms growing on my cakes.

When I get home tonight, I'll try to get a pic of those guys drying, hopefully they won't dry too much so I can get a decent picture to show you what the original poster is talking about.

I took 2 grams of these guys, and yes it was a very nice, visual journey, but I also threw up big time.

Here's a "normal" shroom from that same cake,

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Possible new strain.......very weird [Re: lithiumcove]
    #660375 - 06/03/02 09:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

You rock!!!! Thanx for throwing up a pic. Imagine that shroom much much bigger with a proportional sombrero mexicana cap and thats what i've got. way to go lc on chunking.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag