Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
The freak 6 hour fever, wtf?
    #6441267 - 01/09/07 10:49 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

The other day, got in from class and was feeling fine pretty much. I had a bit of a headache, but just chalked it up to not eating much that day, popped some Asprin, ate some food - and was feeling better.

Night caries on, and my muscles start to hurt quite a bit. At first I think its just because I didnt stretch enough after the gym, because the areas that were hurting the most, were the areas I targeted at the gym.

The night progresses, and I start to feel worse and worse, like I was hit by a truck. I then start to get /very/ cold - so I curl up under a blanket with a heating pad just feeling like shit.

11pm rolls around and I figure I'll try and goto bed, I get out from under my blanket - and the 'cold' from my place hits me, and I start to chatter so much from being cold that I could barely walk. Brushing my teeth was near impossible because my whole body was shaking so much. I had never felt SO cold in my life before - it was insane.

I go into my bedroom and its freezing, so I toss a heater in there, close the door and crawl back under the blanket on the couch with my heating pad while I wait for the bedroom to warm up.

30 mins later, i pretty much run to the bedroom with my heating pad in hand, because I was bloody FREEZING. Hop under the sheets, and even though the bedroom was like a sauna, curled under a big duvet with a heating pad - I'm still freezing.

I toss and turn between cold sweats, to feeling really hot until about 3am, and my sheets are soaked in sweat. At around 3am, I start to feel better and finally fall asleep. Woke up at 10am today, and feeling fine - had a bit of a headache, but drinking some water and eating got rid of it.

but wtf?! when I first got out from under my blanket, it felt like it must of been -50 in my place. I nearly fell over because I was shaking so much. I didnt feel neaseus or anything, just cold and achey.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: The freak 6 hour fever, wtf? [Re: kaniz]
    #6441272 - 01/09/07 10:50 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

lol you sweat that shit out with THE QUICKNESS.

glad you're better :smile:

edit:  any stomach troubles?  something you ate maybe?

OfflineTheSlapnCapn
Slappin' thangs.
Male User Gallery

Loc: zee mountain state
Re: The freak 6 hour fever, wtf? [Re: memes]
    #6441283 - 01/09/07 10:53 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've had a cold for about a week now... and the third day of it the same thing happened to me... i started getting really cold and wrapped up... laid under the blanket for a while and decided I had a fever... took my temperature... 103.4! damn... Laid back down... fell asleep... sweated balls all night... woke up with a temp of 96.3. No more fever whatsoever.

Still kinda sick though.

--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: The freak 6 hour fever, wtf? [Re: kaniz]
    #6441296 - 01/09/07 10:58 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Lots of stuff, seems to be going around.
They were talking yesterday, that it looks like the
flu season, is not really going to hit, till around late Feb,
mid March. Will catch people off guard.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: The freak 6 hour fever, wtf? [Re: rod]
    #6441303 - 01/09/07 11:01 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Nope, no stomach troubles at all. My only thought was 1st day back in class - being around loads of other people in a tight confined space, maybe picked up a little bug that way? *shrug*

Jump to top Pages: 1