Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent
    #6440694 - 01/09/07 06:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I was told by a friend that you can't buy butane extracted hash oil in Amsterdam, for the sole purpose that it was too potent. Why would this be?

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6440698 - 01/09/07 06:50 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

- My theory is that it could be a liability. Not for fatality issues, but maybe it could be related to some deaths.

For example.....
I was driving down the road, doing about 85-90mph and smoking a big bud i practically dipped into liquid butane extracted honey oil. I almost lost vision for more then 10 seconds, started to swerve a little, and i immediately started to decrease my speed to about 45mph in the fast lane, with people honking at me!! Fuck could of killed myself!! I don't smoke oil in the car anymore

- A friend of mine made some isomerised oil, put three drops on a bowl, smoked it and began to go into convulsions. He swears he won't let anyone leave his house without cutting the oil, to make it less potent. He claims it "could" be near fatal to someone unexpecting, and a low tolerance.

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6441110 - 01/09/07 11:45 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

wow man, that sounds extremely dangerous, to get that messy while driving.

i would defo cut that oil.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
    #6441131 - 01/09/07 11:51 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
I was told by a friend that you can't buy butane extracted hash oil in Amsterdam, for the sole purpose that it was too potent. Why would this be?

nothing is too potent for Amsterdam.

--------------------

---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I make music with my computer,  Click here for my Newest project ...Click here for my previous project Old project:www.myspace.com/psychoactivesynth

OfflineSpring_Sword
Stranger
    #6441200 - 01/09/07 12:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

You can get oil in Amsterdam sure, but I'm, not a big fan of oil. Around there anything is possible. Oil, hash trichomes, and a boat load of other goodies.
For safeties sake oil IS very potent and I wouldn't be operating machinery while under the influence.
Enjoy your travels.

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
    #6441209 - 01/09/07 12:17 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
- My theory is that it could be a liability. Not for fatality issues, but maybe it could be related to some deaths.

For example.....
I was driving down the road, doing about 85-90mph and smoking a big bud i practically dipped into liquid butane extracted honey oil. I almost lost vision for more then 10 seconds, started to swerve a little, and i immediately started to decrease my speed to about 45mph in the fast lane, with people honking at me!! Fuck could of killed myself!! I don't smoke oil in the car anymore

- A friend of mine made some isomerised oil, put three drops on a bowl, smoked it and began to go into convulsions. He swears he won't let anyone leave his house without cutting the oil, to make it less potent. He claims it "could" be near fatal to someone unexpecting, and a low tolerance.

Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes. Its not an issue with potency, you can buy some of the most potent cannabis and mushrooms available there. I think its more tradition than anything else. Hashish and Cannabis are a little more "natural" than oil ide say. If it was a liability issue they wouldnt be allowed to sell the cannabis or the hashish either. But god only knows. Ive only been to Amsterdam once in my life...

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Irdamage]
    #6441453 - 01/09/07 01:50 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It's illegal because of the potential for dangerous solvents to be inhaled from what I've heard.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlinechris92346
Stranger
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6441718 - 01/09/07 03:11 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Oil is illegal for the same reason that dry mushrooms are... you have to consume your substances in the most natural way possible in 'dam.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: chris92346]
    #6442384 - 01/09/07 07:08 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

They must have really cracked down on things in The Netherlands since I was there last. I've bought mushrooms there on many many occasions and only once did I buy them fresh and that was just for novelty's sake.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Ekstaza]
    #6442997 - 01/09/07 10:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

So is this tru then?? I get mixed answers. I didn't know they can sell shrooms in amsterdam, is that true, or DID they used to? Does anyone live there? And thanks for all the feed back

--------------------
----------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #6443021 - 01/09/07 10:09 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Kind of like weed is really illagel there. :rolleyes:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6443042 - 01/09/07 10:14 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

IrDamage: you said "Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes."

- I am sorry i didn't clarify, i was on highway 280 nicknamed the Bay area 'Autobahn" on my way to the Phil Lesh concert in San Francisco. It is a 4 lane freeway, i didn't see a single bicycle, or anyone falling off of one.

OK doesn't make it more safe, i agree, but i wouldn't be doing 90mph down a residential road with bike lane, high or sober. I also said in my second post "i don't smoke oil in the car anymore"

--------------------
----------------

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #6443050 - 01/09/07 10:17 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hash Oil since the 1970s has been Lijst 1 (Schedule 1) in Holland, but hash and weed are OK.

Quote:

I didn't know they can sell shrooms in amsterdam, is that true, or DID they used to?

Yup you can buy mushrooms in Amsterdam, either as a growkit or fresh mushrooms, but not dried ones.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Asante]
    #6443070 - 01/09/07 10:21 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
...... but not dried ones.

When did they make the change?

Or was the smart shop selling them to me illegally?

Just for a time reference, it's been over 6 years since I was there.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Ekstaza]
    #6443091 - 01/09/07 10:26 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It probably happened in those 6 years :mad:

But the good thing is that fresh shrooms are OK as decided by a court of law, so its actually legal.

--------------------

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6443119 - 01/09/07 10:31 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

tobacco is legal here. But making an extract of nicotine, and purifying it would be illegal. There is less then 1.0mg of nicotine in a cigarette.

If you eat 1 gram of 100% nicotine extract it would be like smoking 1000 cigarettes all at once. Tobacco is a stimulant, and nicotine is one of the major "psychoactive constituents" of tobacco.

If you were to compare the stimulative effects of 100% pure nicotine extract to crack cocaine, the nicotine's effects would be far greater. The average dose of nicotine for a person is measured in milligrams, and fractions of milligrams.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/tobacco/tobacco_dose.shtml

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6443154 - 01/09/07 10:37 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ohh yea... My point being extracts are a much different creature then the originl plant form. You can't compare it quite the same.

Tobacco is legal here. I have heard rumors it is ilegal to grow, but i pretty sure thats a bunch of BS, at least here in California. However, i don't think that doing Nicotine extractions would be legal.

--------------------
----------------

OfflineFloop
Stranger
    #6444663 - 01/10/07 11:48 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It's also illegal to sell weed/hash brownies and cakes.
There are a few hundred people in Amsterdam a year who get overwhelmed by the effects, and call an ambulance:)
I geuss the hash oil is illegal for the same reasons.

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
    #6444686 - 01/10/07 12:02 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
IrDamage: you said "Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes."

- I am sorry i didn't clarify, i was on highway 280 nicknamed the Bay area 'Autobahn" on my way to the Phil Lesh concert in San Francisco. It is a 4 lane freeway, i didn't see a single bicycle, or anyone falling off of one.

OK doesn't make it more safe, i agree, but i wouldn't be doing 90mph down a residential road with bike lane, high or sober. I also said in my second post "i don't smoke oil in the car anymore"

What are you talking about? I was reffering to Amsterdam, where the only people in the city who drive are those who HAVE to. Ie: tourist vehicles, delivery vehicles, and perhaps the ocasional driver going for an actual drive. The rest are usually people walking about or riding a bike in the bike lanes by the sidewalks.I dont know what that has to do with a 4 lane freeway in San Fran. Were talking about Amsterdam here. If you can point out a Freeway within a reasonable distance of Westerstraat and Prinsen Gracht, I can point out an idiot.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Irdamage]
    #6444687 - 01/10/07 12:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ahhhh Prinsengracht...how I long to return to her!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Asante]
    #6445270 - 01/10/07 03:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Hash Oil since the 1970s has been Lijst 1 (Schedule 1) in Holland, but hash and weed are OK.

Quote:

I didn't know they can sell shrooms in amsterdam, is that true, or DID they used to?

Yup you can buy mushrooms in Amsterdam, either as a growkit or fresh mushrooms, but not dried ones.

I'd like to elaborate on this. You CAN buy dried shrooms in many Dutch smartshops. You just have to ask for them, if they don't have them go to the next shop. I've only used dried shrooms since the ban.

Quote:

Floop said:
There are a few hundred people in Amsterdam a year who get overwhelmed by the effects, and call an ambulance:)

This is not true. You can still buy hash brownies, cakes, tea, even milkshakes in some coffeeshops.
It is true that some people get overwhelmed by the effects, mostly tourists.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6445317 - 01/10/07 03:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Never been, but I've heard that other than at the most popular shops, it's not hard to find dried fungus. Makes sense, I suppose. The main shops would want to stay away from selling an illegal substance, but besides that, they probably have no problem selling off their mushrooms while fresh. A smaller shop could probably use the cash (rather than throwing out a product that is "still good").

Sclerotia is what I would sell if I had a shop there. No need to worry about them drying out or anything.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Loc: Detroit
    #6445444 - 01/10/07 04:04 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
tobacco is legal here. But making an extract of nicotine, and purifying it would be illegal. There is less then 1.0mg of nicotine in a cigarette.

If you eat 1 gram of 100% nicotine extract it would be like smoking 1000 cigarettes all at once. Tobacco is a stimulant, and nicotine is one of the major "psychoactive constituents" of tobacco.

If you were to compare the stimulative effects of 100% pure nicotine extract to crack cocaine, the nicotine's effects would be far greater. The average dose of nicotine for a person is measured in milligrams, and fractions of milligrams.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure one drop of pure nicotine could kill 10 people.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6446078 - 01/10/07 07:36 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:
Sclerotia is what I would sell if I had a shop there. No need to worry about them drying out or anything.

They do sell them. They are called usually called "Philosophers stones" in the smartshops.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: MindGorilla]
    #6446130 - 01/10/07 07:54 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MindGorilla said:
Quote:

pscyanescens said:

Why is weed illegal in the states again?

Invisibledutchmushroom
mushroom invader
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mini Golf

Loc: Outer Space
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: daytripper05]
    #6448277 - 01/11/07 12:21 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

becuase we have a country run by idiot's

peace out

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill" < Grateful Dead!

The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began

GROWLIGHT KIT, 250w HPS Digital ballast, + Enhanced Spectrum bulb and Reflector Sale Or Trade!

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #6448313 - 01/11/07 12:32 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

The other day I saw a website that offered for sale 50kg/100lbs amounts of fresh sclerotia. Only in Holland :evil:

By the way the site sells 50kg of sclerotia for under $19.000 and also 25kg of fresh cubensis shrooms for $3.250. Talk about friggin wholesale :shocked:

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6449318 - 01/11/07 05:39 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

IrDamage: Sorry I didn't realize you were refering to Amsterdam. I thought when you said..
Quote:

Ide be more worried about someone falling off their bicycle in the bike lanes

I thought you were talking about my story, and what I should have been worried about while I was driving.

After all you did quote my whole story in my second post when you replied to me. In that same quote of mine I did not refer to Amsterdam at all.........

----------------------
BHO Mushroom 2.8g

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: daytripper05]
    #6449396 - 01/11/07 05:57 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

daytripper05 said:
Quote:

MindGorilla said:
Quote:

pscyanescens said:

Why is weed illegal in the states again?

Probably because the tobacco industries are run by just a handful of people that supply the worlds tobacco. This means all of them have a FUCK LOAD of money to pay off politicians and do what ever they need to keep their company running. They also can unite for certain causes that are beneficiary to all of them. They can legally call meetings and discuss problems.

Weed growers are in the millions, very low level income(they don't have millions/billions), and hard to unite or bring together for discussion, because of the laws, paranoia, etc.

The tobacco industries will do everything they can to make the public look in other directions.

- For example, i am pretty sure alcohol and tobacco industries pay for all the anti-marijuana commercials. Somebody correct me here please.

Let me ask this......
Does anyone remember seeing a hard-alcohol commercial on TV before George W. Bush took office? Does anyone remember how supportive he is on the anti-marijuana campaign?

--------------------
----------------

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #6449585 - 01/11/07 06:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 03:28 AM)

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: StickyWater]
    #6449658 - 01/11/07 07:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

StickyWater said:
Well... I think you've learned a few lessons here. First stop being a dick by getting high while you're driving and putting other people in danger because you can't be bothered to wait until you've got to your destination to smoke up. I'm all for smoking weed but the fact is that it still impairs you and might not make you a significantly worse driver, but it doesn't make you a better driver. Stop putting other people at risk doing something stupid because you just don't want to wait. Second, learn to make better hash oil... Dropping to the ground in convulsions is not a normal THC reaction. No hash oil could be close to a fatal dose, sounds to me like you got a bit of butane left in it and you're just giving yourselves brain damage.

Sorry man, driving and smoking, bad idea... Get in an accident and the law just comes down on everyone... Seriously man... Don't mean to be hard on you but think next time. Sure it's fun, but the fact is it's just stupid and while weed doesn't seem to impair driving ability nearly as much as alcohol, again, it doesn't help. Do everyone on the road a favour and leave the joint in the glove compartment 'till you get to where you're going.

OK First of all, i said "i dont smoke hash oil in the car anymore" and i never smoke in the car ever really, its just i was on my way to a concert. I know that is dangerous and i learn from my mistakes, so chill out.

Second Gets your damn facts straight. Read the posts again. I didn't make the oil that made my friend go into convulstions, HE DID!!! And to go further that oil was not made with BUTANE!

Third this guy is the smartest guy i know. capable of building/repairing/modifieng lasers. And also capable of shrinking a quarter, with a machine he built.(I have pics) Owns more then $5000 dollars in scientific glass and has the know how to use it. Taught me to identify my first psilocybe mushroom. Is fluent in chemestry/biology/physics/mycology/electronics and others subjects as well. And i am sure knew what he was doing when he made this oil. Maybe because no body else can concentrate it that strong doesn't mean it can't be made that strong.

-Isomerisation converts Cannabinoids into THC thus creating THC that did not exist before, converting inactive cannabinoids into actives.

Can somebody please prove me wrong?

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6449871 - 01/11/07 07:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

225K amps and 50k Voltz. weighs exactly the same. NOT defacing goverment property.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6450473 - 01/11/07 11:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

On another note, he told me he had his Cubensis cakes fruit for more then 9 months straight.

--------------------
----------------

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#6450491 - 01/11/07 11:16 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

well fuckin' A :laugh:

at first i thought that picture was hash pressed with a quarter print...

haha

nice....head shrunk

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #6450548 - 01/11/07 11:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 03:26 AM)

Offlinefunkyjunky
Sigh Low Sippin'
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: brick city
    #6450653 - 01/12/07 12:26 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
225K amps and 50k Voltz.

Isn't that something ridiculous like 11 billion watts?  225,000 Amperes at 50,000 Voltz?  Anyways, I don't buy your friend's credentials, he purifies THC, then tells people to cut it???  Furthermore, the "isomerization" of THC is theory, not fact.  I can guarantee there is no simple procedure to convert the multitude of inactive cannabinoids to delta-9-THC.  If possible, it'd be a multi-step procedure focusing on converting each of the major cannabinoids.  Tell him to try oxygen-hash, heard it's top-top notch, but quite an advanced extraction.
But that is a cool $.25 pic, how'd he do it?  Quick zap of lightning?
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Long Live the Shroomery
Peace

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6450738 - 01/12/07 01:02 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
The other day I saw a website that offered for sale 50kg/100lbs amounts of fresh sclerotia. Only in Holland :evil:

By the way the site sells 50kg of sclerotia for under $19.000 and also 25kg of fresh cubensis shrooms for $3.250. Talk about friggin wholesale :shocked:

That has to be a typo. $3.25 for 2.5kg of fresh cubes? Doesn't sound possible.

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: funkyjunky]
    #6450805 - 01/12/07 01:23 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

funkyjunky said:
Quote:

pscyanescens said:
225K amps and 50k Voltz.

Isn't that something ridiculous like 11 billion watts?  225,000 Amperes at 50,000 Voltz?  Anyways, I don't buy your friend's credentials, he purifies THC, then tells people to cut it???  Furthermore, the "isomerization" of THC is theory, not fact.  I can guarantee there is no simple procedure to convert the multitude of inactive cannabinoids to delta-9-THC.  If possible, it'd be a multi-step procedure focusing on converting each of the major cannabinoids.  Tell him to try oxygen-hash, heard it's top-top notch, but quite an advanced extraction.
But that is a cool $.25 pic, how'd he do it?  Quick zap of lightning?

Well you are correct It is not Delta-9 Tetrahydracannabinol. The delta molecule is rotated to a higher delta, but it is THC. It could be delta-15 Tetrahydracannabinol.  Read my other posts it fully explains the procedures i went through with my friend. 
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6440376#6440376

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6432481/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6440376#6440376

You are right it is not simple, requires alot of time. It took my 2 1/2 days. Plus it involves boiling ether and is very dangerous.

You claim it is theory, Can you prove this? I would love to read a article that contradicts this. read about Isomerisation.  As for now, i will believe my quarter shrinking, mad scientist buddy.

-----------

As for the quarter. He uses a voltage rectifier.  And then plugs that into some sort of amperage multiplier.  And plugs that into something else, and charges 2 giant capacitors. He got them used from  laboratory that his friend works at. Once the capacitors are fully charged. He attaches the positive and negative leads to a copper coil. THICK GUAGE.  Wraps that around a 2 piece wooden dowel (Broom Handel cut in half) Smashes the quarter inside of it. Puts a blast shield over the top,hides behind a tree, and pulls the switch.

This is too much electricity to travel through such a small copper wire. So it Blows! This is an electro-magnetic-pulse (EMP) It creates a large plasma ball at the center of the coil.

He claims:
He blows a whole in the time-space continuum, and when the plasma ball closes it pulls in equal directions towards the center of the ball and thus creating implosion.

This is what i remember it is not word for word. But i have seen him do it.

He says that if he lived in town, he would have complaints of peoples electronics failing, phones, TVs, etc.. Even temporarily the navigational equipment for airplanes if they are flying above. He does this outside and is very thorough and careful about everything he does.  Even though weed, or oil extracts, may not be "near-fatal" i understand his concern after going into convulsions.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6450843 - 01/12/07 01:43 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

StickyWater: please click the links i provided above. They are about Alcohol vs butane extractions; resin extraction posibilities; and ether vs activated charcoal for cannabinoid extractions.

You said: "I mean "near fatally potent hash oil" does sound like a comment someone would make who didn't know much about what they were talking about.

I have done alot of research and i don know what i am talking about. "nearly-fatal" was what my friend who made the ISA hash was talking about. I am sure this was just based on his own personal experiances. But he has seen how others react to his extractions as well.

He said that just the size of a "match head" from a book of matches, drop of oil split between 5 people had them all on the couch unable to move, some asleep snoring, within 15 minutes.

This doesn't mean it is near fatal by any means.

After reading this from HydroSmurf:
Quote:

According to the Merck Index, 12th edition, the LD50, the lethal dose for 50% of rats tested by inhalation, is 42 mg/kg of body weight. That is the equivalent of a 165 lb (75 kg) man inhaling all of the THC in 21 one-gram cigarettes of high-potency (15% THC) cannabis buds at once, assuming no THC was lost through burning or exhalation, though a substantial amount of THC is lost through smoking, making the actual amount of cannabis required higher. For oral consumption, the LD50 of THC for rats is 1270 mg/kg and 730 mg/kg for males and females, respectively, equivalent to the THC in about a pound of 15% THC cannabis. Only with intravenous administration may such a level be even theoretically possible.[32] The ratio of cannabis required to saturate cannaboid receptors to the amount of cannabis required to have a fatal over dose is 1:40,000.

I should let him read this himself soon. However this study is done on rats. And it was not conducted with ISO Hash. Where supposedly unactive cannabinoids are made active, creating THC that did not exist before. So i don't know how the ratio's may change.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6450853 - 01/12/07 01:45 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I should read a little better before i post damn it... lol

--------------------
----------------

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6451342 - 01/12/07 08:50 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I've been taught to dot every thousandfold to make big numbers accessible.

Therefore $3.250 is three thousand and two hundred and fifty dollars.
Really, the extra zero ought to've told you that.

What's more accessible:

or
?

I'm sticking to the european notation of $3.333,33 because you americans are silly in many other ways with your pounds, ounces, yards pints and other things that have no basis in reality whatsoever.

America: adopt the SI System or die.

0'C = freezing point of water
100'C = boiling point of water
Lifting one kilo for a full one meter at sealevel expends 10 joules.
A pendulum on a rope of one meter makes a full swing in exactly one second.

That's a bit more logical than taking someone's foot as the measure of how big things are.
And its aluminium not aluminum dammit :hissyfit:

:grin:

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6454009 - 01/13/07 12:39 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Sticky Water: He has alot of crazy experiments he does. He is a cool guy to know, lots of knowlege i get is passed on from him.

He recently asked me to make him a screen name on the shroomery so he can defend himself personaly and maybe explain it better.

The book we usued to do THC isomerisation is called:

Marijuana Chemestry
by: Michael Starks

It gives every kind of extraction possibilites and synthesis too!

--------------------
----------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6455038 - 01/13/07 11:58 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

What's more accessible:

or
?

I'm sticking to the european notation of $3.333,33 because you americans are silly in many other ways with your pounds, ounces, yards pints and other things that have no basis in reality whatsoever.

America: adopt the SI System or die.

0'C = freezing point of water
100'C = boiling point of water
Lifting one kilo for a full one meter at sealevel expends 10 joules.
A pendulum on a rope of one meter makes a full swing in exactly one second.

That's a bit more logical than taking someone's foot as the measure of how big things are.
And its aluminium not aluminum dammit :hissyfit:

:grin:

:congrats:

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineFloop
Stranger
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: cybrbeast]
    #6455409 - 01/13/07 02:36 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cybrbeast said:
Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

Quote:

I'd like to elaborate on this. You CAN buy dried shrooms in many Dutch smartshops. You just have to ask for them, if they don't have them go to the next shop. I've only used dried shrooms since the ban.

Quote:

Floop said:

This is not true. You can still buy hash brownies, cakes, tea, even milkshakes in some coffeeshops.
It is true that some people get overwhelmed by the effects, mostly tourists.

dried shrooms and hash brownies are in fact illegal. However, that doesnt stop certain coffeeshops and smartshops from selling them. Its not strictly enforced

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

OfflineNalim
aka. Nast
 User Gallery

#6455458 - 01/13/07 02:48 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Have been wanting to post that for some time!

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Invisibleliamtheloser
Advanced Idiot
Male User Gallery
Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Nalim]
    #6455690 - 01/13/07 03:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I do believe that any mushroom or marijuana that is "extracted" or "processed" to increase potency while decreasing mass, is illegal in Holland... And dried mushrooms just had received the axe a year or two ago.

I'm assuming that's why hash oil was deemed illegal in the 70's... imagine a zombie nation, that's what it would be if it were legal :P

anyways, .02

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: liamtheloser]
    #6455963 - 01/13/07 05:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

liamtheloser:
I do believe that any mushroom or marijuana that is "extracted" or "processed" to increase potency while decreasing mass, is illegal in Holland...

Hash is a processed to increase potency while decreasing mass.

Is hash illegal???????

--------------------
----------------

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: liamtheloser]
    #6456247 - 01/13/07 07:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

liamtheloser said:
I'm assuming that's why hash oil was deemed illegal in the 70's... imagine a zombie nation, that's what it would be if it were legal :P

You're joking, right?

Nations where drugs are legalized have the most responsible habits regarding them.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6456303 - 01/13/07 07:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Let me ask you this? How often do you hear of people getting stabbed in Cafe's or getting into fights, or driving home to high and causing accidents. When you now compar this to bars that serve alcohol. I think that the word Bar fight has it's own meaning in Holywood thees days.

Whoos ever heard of a cafe fight?

Yet we put on hard alcohol TV commercials in the USA(ever since George W Bush)

And then Anti-marijuana commercials, funded by the alcohol/beer/tobacco corps might i add.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6456327 - 01/13/07 07:48 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Explosive Mango:
You're joking, right?

Nations where drugs are legalized have the most responsible habits regarding them.

OK most responsible habits regarding them maybe... What about all the people that die over drug related violence. People killing each other of a couple hundred dollars worth of weed. People can't report thefts with illegal substances, they just get jailed themselves for trying to buy them. SO in turn the retaliate with more violence.

Why can't we just go down to our local cafe and buy a gram of hash and go home. Instead we get jacked, pissed off, and then want to kick some ass, or kill determining the amount of money or situation.

All the money we save from the marijuana imprisonments could go towards better rehabilitation clinics for those who just can't moderate with their habits.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6456336 - 01/13/07 07:49 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

BTW marijuana doesn't kill. Marijuana Habits don't kill.

It's the prohabition of marijuana that kills

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6457580 - 01/14/07 06:43 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

From what i just read. 100% pure THC extracts CAN BE LETHAL!!

Quote:

Wikipedia:

According to the Merck Index, 12th edition, THC has a LD50 value of 1270 mg/kg (male rats) and 730 mg/kg (female rats) administered orally dissolved in sesame oil.[2]

If this were scaled up to an adult human, the lethal dose would be between approximately 50 and 86 g for a 68 kg (150 lb) female or male person respectively. This would be equivalent to 1-1.8 kg of cannabis with a 5% THC content (roughly average) taken orally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol

So from what this tells me is that if you had a 100% THC extract, (which they cam up with to do this study SO IT IS POSSIBLE) then less then 2 ounces of 100%THC extract could be mixed into a milkshake and it would kill a female the weighs 150lbs or less. At least this is what the "rat" studies say.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinefunkyjunky
Sigh Low Sippin'
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: brick city
hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6457992 - 01/14/07 11:24 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Toxicity
This article or section does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. (help, get involved!)
This article has been tagged since September 2006.

According to the Merck Index, 12th edition, THC has a LD50 value of 1270 mg/kg (male rats) and 730 mg/kg (female rats) administered orally dissolved in sesame oil.[2]
If this were scaled up to an adult human, the lethal dose would be between approximately 50 and 86 g for a 68 kg (150 lb) female or male person respectively. This would be equivalent to 1-1.8 kg of cannabis with a 5% THC content (roughly average) taken orally. The LD50 value for rats by inhalation of THC is 42 mg/kg of body weight. It is important to note, however, that toxicity studies in animal models do not necessarily correlate to human toxicity.

>>So from what this tells me is that if you had a 100% THC extract, (which they cam up with to do this study SO IT IS POSSIBLE)

Quote:

There has never been a documented fatality from marijuana or THC overdose. Absorption is limited by serum lipids which can become saturated with THC, thus the inherent solubility may mitigate toxicity.

Studies of the distribution of the cannabinoid receptors in the brain explain why THC's toxicity is so low (i.e., the LD50 of the compound is so large): parts of the brain that control vital functions such as respiration do not have many receptors, so they are relatively unaffected even by doses larger than could ever be ingested under any normal conditions.

See also: Health issues and the effects of cannabis

possible, however, unlikely

I think me and your friend should collaborate  :voila:

*Wow, didn't see how long this thread had gotten, see first page for joke reference.

>>>He recently asked me to make him a screen name on the shroomery so he can defend himself personally and maybe explain it better.

Do it!!  Plenty of people here are interested in  :bigweed: (no hash Smileys?)

The only way of getting truly 100% THC is with a full laboratory setup.  Either through chemical synthesis, or many, many refinement steps, probably requiring chromatography.  However, a dedicated home chemist could certainly achieve >90% THC purity, which, by any subjective test, would be indistinguishable from pure THC.  :cool:

--------------------
Long Live the Shroomery
Peace

Edited by funkyjunky (01/14/07 12:07 PM)

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: funkyjunky]
    #6458793 - 01/14/07 03:58 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I will see him today, and tell him you doubt his ability to make 100% THC. This might get him on the shroomery quiker. From what i saw, he pretty much had a full labratory setup, from the glass in his cabinets. The only chemicals needed were

100% ethenol
100% ehter
H2O
2-3 drops Sufuric Acid (maybe hydrochloric i forget) this is for isomerisation.

He is most interested in doing gold extractions from elctrical componants. As well as other odd ball experiments i am sure. Almost everything he does brings a profit one way or another.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6458867 - 01/14/07 04:17 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just because nobody has died from THC doesn't mean it's not possible.

I would bet that most people with a death wish, didn't have access to 2 ounces of pure THC extract, especially when the majority of the people out there don't think it can be even created. ON top of that... Can you even imagine how much 2 ounces of PURE THC extract would cost someone to buy or create? Death by THC is not probable given thees circumstances.

This doesn't however mean that it can not be fatal. Then again how much are we and rats alike? They are supposed to be smart little buggers.

--------------------
----------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6460852 - 01/15/07 02:24 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pscyanescens said:
Quote:

liamtheloser:
I do believe that any mushroom or marijuana that is "extracted" or "processed" to increase potency while decreasing mass, is illegal in Holland...

Hash is a processed to increase potency while decreasing mass.

Is hash illegal???????

No hash IS allowed in Holland. Brownies are allowed too. Technically they are not legal as with all marijuana in general. But they are tolerated.
Honey oil and pure THC are truly illegal.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

#6460882 - 01/15/07 02:39 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Thats what i figured

--------------------
----------------

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #6460910 - 01/15/07 03:01 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

What's more accessible:

or

In school here in Canada we learn to write it like
$3,250.00

Then we were told to stop that and write it
$3 250.00

I never did find out which is proper to use here.

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: You can't sell butane hash oil in Amsterdam...... just too potent [Re: Wysefool]
    #6460983 - 01/15/07 03:46 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

IN the USA we still write it $3,250.00

--------------------
----------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience