Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Plastic chocolate cherry princess (- salvinorin on paper in pipe)
    #6427090 - 01/05/07 05:12 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Initially I took some sips of water, and then maybe a burp and a stretch before inhaling.
After combustion I took a big pull on the air and began holding.- lying down. Lamp off.

Space stretches, some after images coalesce and combine into jeweled bands wrapping space – then interconnecting and becoming a numinous landscape.

I resist the impulse to record this, to grab my pen and book, and it continues richly.

My body disappears and I am immersed in a kaleidoscopic phantasmagoria with others present.

Thick and shiny, rich and colorful majestic. I can no longer restrain myself, I do grab the book and scrawl messily in the dark in grade 2 penmanship:

“plastic cherry princess and chocolate and gold.”

This takes up half of a page.
The words recall shining gold filaments running through the vision.
Chocolate suggestions are of a food like consistency, doughy, melty-welcome.
Cherry provides translucency and glowing coloration;
And Princess, what have we?
A child, feminine, innocent – delighted.

2 hours Later I dreamed that someone had entered the house and was sleeping in the den.
They told me that it was me.
I woke from that thin dream, in a shock, convinced it was real:
- the ceiling was covered with the same brilliant visuals that I had fallen asleep to. I resisted getting up – just in case I would see myself lying in the other room, but I really had to pee. The dream strands fell away and I saw an unmessed bed in twilight of that other room, nobody was there, the world returned to solidity, continuity.

I found this image which is not like what I was seeing but which has the same gold threads and complexity and palette

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Edited by redgreenvines (01/05/07 05:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Plastic chocolate cherry princess (- salvinorin on paper in pipe) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6430118 - 01/06/07 03:49 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: Plastic chocolate cherry princess (- salvinorin on paper in pipe) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6437774 - 01/08/07 09:57 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I always enjoy your posts :grin: The last visit I saw an image similar to this, but it appeared to me as a landscape of shirts/people/gnomes/kids in a store gently tugging at me and the in-between-spaces were dark.  Once I let them surround me and do their thing (bzzzzz), I was able to leave the physical vehicle beyond; slipping out and floating downwards to experience the awareness of different beings (in rapid succession) while the me rested comforably on the couch.

Do you listen to music or prefer the sounds of the outside floating in and giving the trip a new direction?

Were you just an observer in the scene? they always want me to participate somehow...

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Edited by schmutzen (01/08/07 10:08 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Plastic chocolate cherry princess (- salvinorin on paper in pipe) [Re: schmutzen]
    #6438371 - 01/08/07 01:57 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I was puzzled and amazed.
I was like the baby in 2001 a space oddysey

if I can I try not to begin anything that makes new trails, I try to watch the layers of now and the trails of signals that are happenning anyway

if there is nothing new or significant happenning outside, pretty soon it fills with what is still resonating from before inside.

--------------------

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #6438624 - 01/08/07 03:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

if there is nothing new or significant happenning outside, pretty soon it fills with what is still resonating from before inside.

:thumbup:

If I'm playing my guitar indoors and go outside, pretty soon i start to hear the songs that I was playing... similar concept I believe.  Man, I love Salvia, she can turn the most seemingly mundane things into pure bliss.

With the papers do you still have the radiating energy surrounding your body, or does it sneak past that into the next stage?

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Plastic chocolate cherry princess (- salvinorin on paper in pipe) [Re: schmutzen]
    #6439651 - 01/08/07 08:41 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

it is like 20x but you can measure it better
it is physically tiny so it burns very fast
and that burns throat less.
same absorption to blood from lungs.

a bigger piece just takes me to amnesia
and usually flopping around on the floor like I died a few times.
scares my sitter if I take too much.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates