Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: ScrewdUpTexas]
    #6440093 - 01/08/07 10:38 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

id definately be askin permission to pinch a few of those! :ooo:

nice man :thumbup:

--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejenns_hot
Hungry
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast Flag
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #6440218 - 01/08/07 11:31 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

those are gigantic! i didnt think they grew so big.

--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #6441229 - 01/09/07 10:28 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

your lense is dirty...

also: nice cubes. that's my kind of pasture.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinehjalmar
chemist, autist
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Belgica Secunda
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: canid]
    #6454188 - 01/12/07 11:57 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Where I live in Europe, people seem to be generally unaware of psychedelic shrooms growing in pastures. At least it used to be like this for the past 10 years.

When the land owners see me on their fields, they will ask questions but usually allow it if I don't damage the fence. Last year I was picking with a friend and a suspicious farmer first thought we were hunting rabbits on his field. Usually I will ask first if they are present, or if I am on the pasture and see them coming, I will go straight to them and ask if they don't mind, showing them this way I have nothing to hide.

Once I've had a lady coming to me with shrooms she picked in her garden that was next to the field asking me what they were. They were agaricus arvensis and I told her to notice the sweet anise smell and that they were edible. She was very enthousiastic and even came to offer us a cup of coffee.

The funniest situation was about 10 years ago. An acquintance of mine was caught with shrooms and he told the police, after having been given the good cop bad cop treatment as a 17-year old, that these were picked in the wild by people who frequented a certain social meeting place  :mad2:. I was one of these people naturally and the police came to question me.

They asked me if I knew these mushrooms were circulating. They showed me some half assed police paper with a description of "magic mushrooms" and a photograph of psilocybe cubensis. I answered I have heard people talk about it, but had no interest in it whatsoever.

Then they asked me, if I ever have been picking these mushrooms in the forest :laugh:. I told them that I was aware there were such mushrooms growing in the forest, but I've never have gone looking for them, as I have no interest in them whatsoever :grin:.

They did not ask me any further questions, and I was allowed to leave. Never did I hear anything from them again, and my heart was at ease as I could go on hunting for ps. semilanceata as much as I pleased, while the cops were patrolling the forest... :laugh: :laugh:

BTW: Great finds Greatone!  :thumbup:

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery
Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: hjalmar]
    #6454576 - 01/13/07 03:20 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

That is the first cubensis mushrooms ive seen growing in horse dung, nice ;/

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: implee]
    #6455078 - 01/13/07 10:20 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I just dont have the balls to make contact with the owner of the field I pick at
I've been caught once on the property due to other kids runnin thru and pickin cubes in broad daylight in red and white clothes
When I was caught the son of the owner rode up to me on a dirt bike and freaked me the fuck out
He was acting strange himself saying things like
I caught your friends early you know your buddys picking shrooms in my field
I'm like dude I dont even know those people I mean look at me I'm all camouflaged head to toe and those fools are running around in shorts and white tee shirts fucking it all up
The guy tells me his dad own this field and has people come up as close as to his shed and take shit
I tell him dude you know what I'm doing out here

He's like yeah but this isn't good
I'm like well I wont return you'll never find me out here again
Of course I still hunt this field but I take my time and always leave with a nice sack of shrooms
I remember the guy asking what I had in the bag I gave him the bag
He opened it and was like wow
He goes yeah you should go on home now and I dint wanna caught you out here again or things wont be easy
I'm like thanks for not calling the police he's like I wouldn't have done that but I wouldn't be as nice as I'm being right now

The thing he didn't know is that I a Tupperware container stuffed down my shirt stuffed full of cubes and my book bag was stashed up by the fence line with 2 small paper bags full
He followed me until I went Thur some woods to exit the field
Now that I have traveled all around this field I have noticed a horse field across the road and another rather large what I believe to be a cow field right in walking distance from my cube field

I just wonder if its worth the risk to hunt those fields
I always figured I wouldn't find cubes growing in horse dung in SC
I'm also curious to know if the spores from an active field could spread to a field right across the road.
Guess I'll find out this season

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Edited by RandomHero (01/13/07 10:25 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale