Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS)
    #6434680 - 01/07/07 01:29 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

This horse field we drove by today was busting with Cubes! We parked on the side of the road, got out and walked to the wooden fence of the horse pasture. We investigated the field for a total of 2 minutes (never trespassing), just long enough to snap these pictures and find a Cube on our side of the fence.

But i really had never seen so many Cubes in one place! They were everywhere. Too bad the owners were standing over by the stables watching us or we would have went in and grabbed a few quick pounds.

Here are the pics i got:

:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #6434695 - 01/07/07 01:36 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

There are also some Panaeolus mushrooms in there too. :smile:

Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out
Loc: Tampa,Florida
    #6434699 - 01/07/07 01:38 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

danm that place is friggen burstin with them things soooooooo thick to,really nice find,lucky u ,im so surprised,horse dung to,mannnn awe is motion

--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

OfflinemyCo_psyCo
a mycologist inthe making
Male User Gallery

Loc: own private hell
    #6434700 - 01/07/07 01:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

PRETTY!!!!

you should have just asked the ranchers lol, say there for a college project :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: myCo_psyCo]
    #6434710 - 01/07/07 01:43 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I would have totally asked to pick them, and also look around for more. Nice spot, are you going to go back later and pick a few of them?

--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #6434716 - 01/07/07 01:47 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Dude! awesome pics  :thumbup:

The only wild cubes I found this year were in a horse field. Well, just outside the fence; I, like you, don't tresspass.
What I'm really looking for is those dern pans  :evil: If one ever occurs in SC, I wanna be the one to find it  :stoned:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #6434789 - 01/07/07 02:21 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ranchers in Florida to Texas and north to Souoth Caroli8na knw there are shrooms on their properties. They have for thirty yeasr. and they know all the BS stories one could ever think of to tell them.

However, if you are a legitmate person who is photographing for a school project you would most likely show themyour id and personal info of who you are and then they might or might m not still let you in.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: mjshroomer] * 1
    #6434803 - 01/07/07 02:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

one time a rancher ran into me and my buddies pickin on his land, he had no idea what the fuck we were doing walking around looking at cow shit. My buddy thought fast and told him we were just takin a shit.

All he did was tell us to finish up quickly and not fuck up the fence, which we were happy to do.

--------------------

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: 2859558484]
    #6434821 - 01/07/07 02:29 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

those would have been strong shrooms.
strong shrooms...

nice finds man.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #6434853 - 01/07/07 02:38 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Very good point, especially comming from someone not located in small town, SE, USA.

I've only learned this recently, as I moved to aforenamed. It's a small town w/ lots of cows and horses, they truly have seen it all!
I don't F around, if your truck is seen at the roadside (I'm talkin 30 mi. r.) it is known and it is discussed amongst the towns ppl.
There are better places to aquire mushrooms :wink:
The last thing anybody needs is to nauivly think that they are getting away with something, until arriving at the vehicle to find LEO, even and especially after contact with the owner has been established :tongue:
just wayyy tooo sketchy and not worth the trouble.

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinelovvingcubies
Trying to figureit out
Loc: Tampa,Florida
    #6436702 - 01/07/07 10:13 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

myCo_psyCo said:
PRETTY!!!!

you should have just asked the ranchers lol, say there for a college project :cool:

you likely to get some reply that u cant understand involving the word shotgun,im not going to lie to guys do not treaspass and its almost impossible to get permission onto cow pastures,including horses,i have litterley been shot at ,have to deal with cops,had to run from cops <well cop -people arent that stupid-i happen to have permisson to get onto a feild because i used to live across the street from it and was all over it OF COURSE  i was 5-10 -and he would always come out and talk to me,i ran into him at a local gas station the  and he raconized me and we started talking and i now have permisson to get onto the land i even walked around with him and told him about the copes cause he was looking for some but couldent find any,well sorry for rambliing i just hate hearing people treaspassing because i have almost died because of it,think about it mushrooms are not worth ur life,there are easy to get they friggin grow in shit!

but those cubes look very interestign and ive been thinking about them a print from those would be interesting..i love florida-would those happen to be some meanies growing in that horse poo to?!?!?!

--------------------
There are allot of doors in the world but only one leads out of it

Edited by lovvingcubies (01/07/07 10:14 PM)

InvisibleMead

Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: lovvingcubies]
    #6437431 - 01/08/07 07:13 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Great finds GG, too bad you couldn't snag any, they looked beautiful.

The concept of property, and owning everything that happens to grow, wander, or show up on it is pretty stupid. We should be able to wander and forage, as long as we aren't harming anyone, their food, water, or home.
Same thing with hunting and fishing. I feel I should be able to wherever I want(provided far enough away from someones place of residence(house.) I get into fights with property owners all the time about fishing on river banks, they swear they own them, but they don't, nor should they.

Shit don't get me started on the rediculousity of getting tickets for not wearing a seatbelt. It harms no other drivers but yourself(and doesn't harm your ability to drive one bit,) doesn't make the roads or driving any better--just gets the pockets bigger when you have to pay hundreds for a choice of safety(which can kill you just like going through the windshield can) What's next-mandatory roll bars---parachutes mandatory if you live on a hillside??? Everyone has to drive a 3 mile to the gallon tank so their kids are safe while they drive like an asshole gabbing on their cellphones??????!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Society  LOL

Me and my friends would roam endlessly as kids and never got in trouble for trespassing--those damn farmers would probably have a stroke after living in the city for a day and seeing people within 10 feet of their door walking on the sidewalk  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Edited by Mead (01/08/07 07:40 AM)

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: Mead]
    #6438466 - 01/08/07 02:36 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have found that most cow pasture owners here are particularly insane about trespassers... :smile:I always joke about how i would be if owned a cow pasture :enter dream sequence:

I would be the meanest cow field redneck around. :smile: I would have a camoflauge 4X4, with a flashing yellow light spining on the roof, and strobes too. I would dip tobbaco all day long and carry a double barrel rifle. Always wearing yellow tinted range glasses. And i would basically just hunt down shroomers all day long and get no other work done with the rest of the day. Slamming cheap beer in between each set of kids i chase off. I would guard the field with an electric fence, and barbed wire coils. And have big No Trespassing signs put every 50 feet around the whole field.

:grin:

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#6438690 - 01/08/07 04:15 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

LOL!

Those are some very nice looking cubes! Great find!

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: Feanor]
    #6438760 - 01/08/07 04:50 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks longbottom_leaf.

And today I found 2 big Cubies growing in a lawn.
Manure was obviously mixed in with the sod.

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

#6438921 - 01/08/07 06:00 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Hey GG! maybe I should go out and hunt tonight! only problem is i'm drinking..i'm more worried about a DUI than gettin caught by the cow field owner =P...i'll probly go anyway

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
    #6438957 - 01/08/07 06:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:

And today I found 2 big Cubies growing in a lawn.
Manure was obviously mixed in with the sod.

Right on :thumbup:

Trying to teach folks abut "Land Owners" is something that almost needs to be learned in a kinda First Hand experience!

They don't mess round in FL.... And we all know they surely don't mess round in Texas.

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
    #6438985 - 01/08/07 06:18 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I've gotten permission from land owners every time I have ever asked. I don't really stand out as your typical psychedelic user / pot smoker so I guess it goes a long way in persuading people to let me browse their field. I haven't been hunting in a long while now though, as I have plenty of other psychs to keep me occupied for quite some time.

Beautiful finds by the way GG. Seeing cubes in their natural habitat is wonderful.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineScrewdUpTexas
Fuckin Alaska,eh?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska and Texas
    #6439655 - 01/08/07 08:41 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:

and carry a double barrel rifle.

not quite sure about that one...maybe shotgun...anyways i trespass to pick my cubes. i've been caught by a land owner a few times and just told em what i was doing..theyve always just been like..okay well dont fuck anything up, especially the fence. maybe people are just nicer in texas, eh? what do you think yessup?

--------------------
"The Mind and Body must be Subjected to Extreme Stimulus by means of Drugs and Music." -Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineScrewdUpTexas
Fuckin Alaska,eh?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alaska and Texas
Re: FLA: Psilocybe cubensis growing from horse dung (PICS) [Re: ScrewdUpTexas]
    #6439661 - 01/08/07 08:43 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

oh ya almost forgot...

Gorgeous cubes greatone!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate