Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleVoidOfsPg
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Man refuses to go to Iraq: Poll [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6425335 - 01/04/07 05:18 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I voted for "Don't sign up if you won't do the job", however, the job he signed up for was based on totally different pretenses.

Imagine this:

You get a job as an exterminator. Once you're finally in, you find out you're actually exterminating human beings instead of rats/insects. Should you keep your job? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Man refuses to go to Iraq: Poll [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #6425347 - 01/04/07 05:20 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

The war has been going on for YEARS. It was already going on BEFORE he signed up. He should have to deal with the results of his actions. If you dont want to go to Iraq... dont sign up for the US MILITARY you fucking r-tard.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Man refuses to go to Iraq: Poll [Re: BuddahKillah]
    #6425360 - 01/04/07 05:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

It's never to late to change your mind... especially when you're about to go murder a human being...

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #6425365 - 01/04/07 05:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i voted #2 because i believe in personal responsibility.

this fucker joined the military. he should have known what he COULD get himself into. i bet you there are thousands of troops in iraq right now that don't agree with war yet are over there sacrificing because they understand the choice they made and have to live up to that choice.

this dude, and everyone else who voted #1 needs to put the blame of this issue on the right shoulders. stop making him a scape goat. no one forced him to go to war before he joined the military. when you sign on that dotted line, that is what you are agreeing to whether there it is wartime or not.

now, if this were a draftee...? totally different story, that's when revolution is at hand; not with a volunteer military though, sorry.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#6425372 - 01/04/07 05:27 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

This fucking asshole can choose not to murder a human being when he is over in Iraq.

Its a simple subject.

If you dont want to go to Iraq... dont JOIN THE MILITARY.

God damn.

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

#6425384 - 01/04/07 05:31 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BuddahKillah said:
This fucking asshole can choose not to murder a human being when he is over in Iraq.

Its a simple subject.

If you dont want to go to Iraq... dont JOIN THE MILITARY.

God damn.

it's even more basic than that.

If you don't agree and surrender yourself to the total control of the government, don't join the military. Because as soon as you do, you are theirs. All military people know that when they join. this guy is just a big pussy and it's a spit in the face of every soldier that has gone over there and died so far.

--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

Re: Man refuses to go to Iraq: Poll [Re: Syle]
    #6425391 - 01/04/07 05:33 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

""I saw the pain and agony etched upon the faces of all these families of lost soldiers. And I told myself that this needs to stop."— Lt. Ehren Watada"

what a gutless, selfish coward.

--------------------

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

#6425400 - 01/04/07 05:35 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Also:

"We cannot have people in power that are irresponsible and corrupt and that keep on going that way because they're not held accountable to the people."

If he wants to be a fucking martyr, and lay down his life for the constituion/the right thing like he says earlier in that interview, then why doesn't he personally assassinate bush. i mean, it couldn't be that hard for a militarily trained killing machine.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#6425406 - 01/04/07 05:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Syle said:

If you don't agree and surrender yourself to the total control of the government, don't join the military. Because as soon as you do, you are theirs. All military people know that when they join. this guy is just a big pussy

No shit... I dont agree with the war in Iraq in any way. This guy made a stupid choice and now he is going to have to take responsibility for that. When you join the military they make it VERY CLEAR what your commitment is.

You dont get married then change your mind about it the next day...

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#6425484 - 01/04/07 05:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I think it's high time slavery was abolished... even in the military...

If a country cannot find willing participants in a war... that's not a war they should be allowed to fight...

That's why I voted #1.

I also think any resistance against Bush is good resistance.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6425511 - 01/04/07 06:07 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You do realize that when one is a slave, they do not enter it with their own consent and they are not paid, right?

Perhaps you can explain to us how military service is slavery?

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

#6425520 - 01/04/07 06:09 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:

I also think any resistance against Bush is good resistance.

seems like you have an agenda then.

try looking at it from an unbiased logical perspective of the way our military and laws work. these laws and the rules of the military aren't hidden. you have to be an idiot or just delusional to not realize what you are getting yourself into with the military.

--------------------

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

#6425617 - 01/04/07 06:37 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Its shit like this that makes me realize their is just as much ignorance in the left as their is the right.

People just make a choice about what side to choose then stop thinking about situations logically.

I hate Bush so anything that goes against him is GOOD!!!

I love Bush so anything that he does is GOOD!!!

fuck...

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #6425687 - 01/04/07 06:58 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm glad he's doing this. Fuck the war. Good they wasted the money training him and now he's giving them a nice solid fuck off. Good if he's hurting morale. Good that he's calling the war illegal because it fucking is. The UN opposed it from the get go. Anyone who joins the military should take the money if it's what they want and roll the fuck out if it's bullshit.

Promises? Contracts? Don't sign up if you don't want to do the service?

FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT

The American government are the biggest deal breaking ass-fuck liars in the universe so so what if someone is sticking it to them.

Fuck! What we need to be worried about is all the innocent people who the fucking military is MURDERING every fucking day!

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Man refuses to go to Iraq: Poll [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #6425795 - 01/04/07 07:22 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

InvisibleSrirachi
Mold Hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Fare Thee Well.
    #6425808 - 01/04/07 07:26 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Hardly. The government should no longer be obeyed until it can obey the people.

You're living under the next Hitler, only this one is decentralized, spread between a handful of individuals.

No obedience to this monster is irrelevant to anyone's freedom of choice.

:rofl2:

Silly liberals, thinking that no one could possibly support something they don't.

LOL

People who have such a big problem with the United States might wish to remember that if it wasn't for the French sticking their nose into a situation that was none of their business, the American Revolution, there might not be a place so FUCKING WONDERFUL that any asshole with an opinion on something can broadcast it to the world.  If you posted anti-government sentiment and happened to live in China, the next time you were on the internet would be on the Amnesty International homepage.

No one twisted that guy's arm to get him to sign up for the military, and he is a disgrace to the men and women who have given their lives because their country ask it of them.  The war is not illegal, it is in fact far more legal than the Vietnam war because Congress gave the President the full authority to act.

This guy is a fucktard, and idiots like him completely undermine the credibility of the left. He does not agree with the war and so calls it 'illegal' while there is, as I have explained, absolutely no basis for that sentiment beyond his deciding that whatever he disagrees with is not legal.  It reminds me of the "Bush is not President" bullshit from several years ago, when even Al Gore acknowledged that Bush was... :thumbdown:

Oh, if only you had posted this in OTD, my Ohioian friend, so I could post what I really think... :wink:

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

#6425863 - 01/04/07 07:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I'm glad he's doing this. Fuck the war. Good they wasted the money training him and now he's giving them a nice solid fuck off. Good if he's hurting morale. Good that he's calling the war illegal because it fucking is. The UN opposed it from the get go. Anyone who joins the military should take the money if it's what they want and roll the fuck out if it's bullshit.

Promises? Contracts? Don't sign up if you don't want to do the service?

FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT

The American government are the biggest deal breaking ass-fuck liars in the universe so so what if someone is sticking it to them.

Fuck! What we need to be worried about is all the innocent people who the fucking military is MURDERING every fucking day!

the UN opposed it? yah, because they are the gleaming image of perfection and non-corruption  :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#6425911 - 01/04/07 07:52 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

So fuck the UN I don't care. But my point still stands that the Iraq War is illegal under the only international governing body with authority over the matter.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

OfflineSyle
Kenai Sigh
 User Gallery

#6425938 - 01/04/07 07:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

so "Good that he's calling the war illegal because it fucking is." is all you got then...

cool :penguinmonkey:

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#6426004 - 01/04/07 08:18 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

The US govt has chosen to recognize the UN, not me. Who fucking cares anyway? The point is I'm glad this pisses off the people it pisses off because they're a bunch of cunts anyway.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]