Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Come rate your drug dealer and let the world know the cons
    #6420726 - 01/03/07 05:29 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Most people purchase marijuana from people they consider an acquaintance (more specifically a dealer).
Let's take a look at their strengths and weaknesses, particularly when it comes to speed of service, quality of product, discreteness, packaging, etc - just like a customer would rate UPS or Fedex. Here's ten quick questions for all dealers to read and hopefully improve upon.
Is the packaging correct to safely preserve the product long term and is the package visually appealing?
You may choose only one
Is your distributor professional and well organized? (Do they carry themself like an expert in their field?)
You may choose only one
Is the product at the level of quality that is desired?
You may choose only one
Does he/she have your best interest at heart without forgetting his/her own best interest, or is he/she usually getting the better end of the stick?
You may choose only one
When it comes to substances that are more sensitive to air and light, does your dealer know how to properly package the substance?
You may choose only one
Has your dealer ever attempted to (or did provide) an alternative substance that was either unidentified or questionable in terms of being someothing other than what was ordered?
You may choose only one
Is the quality of the product up to standard?
You may choose only one
If you could swap dealers would that happen?
You may choose only one
Is the dealer well educated about psychedelics and entheogens?
You may choose only one
Speed of service? Is the delivery time acceptable?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/03/07 05:29 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Come rate your drug dealer and let the world know the cons [Re: World Spirit]
    #6420762 - 01/03/07 06:37 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Haha, keep dreaming dude, it's a sellers market... dealers will do as they please and they know it...

The trick isn't being a complaining customer, then you're just annoying. The trick is being personal with them, hooking them up with the drugs they want too and helping them out with whatever stuff they've got going on.

With that said, yeah I'd like better dealers, smarter dealers, faster dealers... (but I know it's not going to happen unless I train them myself...)

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: Come rate your drug dealer and let the world know the cons [Re: World Spirit]
    #6420773 - 01/03/07 06:58 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Depends.

In dreamland, when I want coke or coke products, dealer is superbly pro at it. He wants the cash. Always working. On time 80% of time, and 24/7.

Same with smack usually.

For herb, usually a day wait (different people).

For other shit....well, out of the loop and not applicable right now :P

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Offlineeuphoricpoison
Expand your Mind
Male User Gallery
Loc: NewYork
Re: Come rate your drug dealer and let the world know the cons [Re: Schwip]
    #6420888 - 01/03/07 08:45 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I have to dealers. One my best friend and old roommate in college, but he wasn't really a dealer, he gave me what ever I wanted for free. But everyone else that bought from him loved him. He was a great guy. Then had a guy who lived close to me and was always on time and had the tree but would screw you over big time.

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#6420902 - 01/03/07 08:52 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You spent time on a good poll. :thumbup:

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Come rate your drug dealer and let the world know the cons [Re: euphoricpoison]
    #6420903 - 01/03/07 08:53 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I got my weed dealer a christmas card and 3 bottles of Chimay. Everytime I stop in for some bidness, I bring treats like candy, ice cream or some other munchies. He is great because I treat him well... It's a seller's market, but being a great customer goes a long way!

He's doing ME a favor by providing top notch bud... I simply return that favor by being a great customer!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds