Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAeolus1369
Dr. Seahorse
Male

Spores in CA?
    #641048 - 05/22/02 09:35 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, so apparently there's some law against shipping spores to/in CA, which is a real pity because summer vacation starts soon and I was looking for a summer hobby. In any case, does anyone know how I can get my hands on some spores? I'm looking for any species that would be good for a first timer using the PF TEK

--Aeolus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrippingBillies
SpaceCruiser
Loc: Pangea
Re: Spores in CA? [Re: Aeolus1369]
    #641101 - 05/22/02 11:23 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I suggest you go to the spore trading forumn and ask someone to mail you a spore print in a plastic bag in an envelope. Its not illegal to get a letter in CA. I would then purchase a syringe online. I would send you one of my personal prints, but I am currently low.

--------------------
"It's so obvious it's hard to understand."

OfflineAeolus1369
Dr. Seahorse
Male

Re: Spores in CA? [Re: TrippingBillies]
    #641370 - 05/23/02 06:31 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks.

Does anyone else find it ironic that shroom laws are tightest in the state where the hippie movement was born?

--Aeolus

OfflineDaMigraine
Beats so hard itrequiresprotection
Loc: New Hampshire
    #641568 - 05/23/02 09:02 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

No offence or anything but I think California is WAY overrated.

--------------------
I keep my posts like a bikini bottom, long enough to cover the subject... short enough to keep it interesting.

OfflineRomulusguy
    #641660 - 05/23/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Aeolus, I also live in California, and ran into this problem. I am not caliming I did the following at all, they are just theoretical ponderings.
If I were in your shoes, i would go to an EXCELLENT web sight, such as
If you order, they migyht overlook that you are in Cali. I know someone who has ordered from several sights...some refund the money appoligizing for not shipping to cali...others go ahead and hip it anyway.
Best wishes.
-Scott

Watch it buddy!"psilocybinjunkie"
No need to incriminate. not cool. Please don't do this again...
thanks

Edited by psilocybinjunkie (05/23/02 08:50 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Spores in CA? [Re: Romulusguy]
    #641667 - 05/23/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Do you think that may have been better answered in a PM?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineRomulusguy
Re: Spores in CA? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #641697 - 05/23/02 10:27 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Luvdem, no. Other people from CA might now read that. If I broke some sort of etiquite I should know about, however, please tell me. I am new to these boards.
-Scott

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#641786 - 05/23/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Asking for things that are against the law are generally, but not always, frowned upon here.

I can't say for sure though that this violates any rules.

If need be check with a mod, Roadkill gives clear consice answers so I recommend him, but most of the mods are OK.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#641806 - 05/23/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Also Aeo, this should be in the vendors forum.

--------------------

OfflineRomulusguy
    #641955 - 05/23/02 01:57 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Luvdem....hmmm..I see your point, and you are correct. However, I DID put the whole thing in a "theoretical" stanspoint. But I wasn;t thinking straight, and I wont talk about illegal things again ;-) Sorry about that.
-Scott

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#641969 - 05/23/02 02:06 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It's not for me to tell you what you can or can't do, it was merely a suggestion. Can't be too careful.

--------------------

Offlineindicaz
Lysol God
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Chair
    #642076 - 05/23/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Thats Illegal we dont do illegal things here at the shroomery

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #642461 - 05/23/02 08:52 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I'm locknig this thread due in exscusable mentions...
you get the drift...
Please keep it clean for the sake of the community.
Further more any other threads asking for shipment to california were it's illegal to have spores will be locked immediatly.
I let this one go and it blew up.
Enough...
If you guys could only stick to pm's.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale