Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenolongerinuse
Male User Gallery
1/8 great shrooms + 1 glass lemonaid = brain supernova
    #6411955 - 12/30/06 10:09 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Dude i've done this before. It explains why i trippped my ass through my own head.

Before i thought they were just strong shrooms, but after reading that lemon juice enhances the trip, this is the only explanation.

Bonnaroo 2006- I get some shrooms about 1/8 or so, or $30 worth. I put some on my pizza, and begin to eat happily. I eat the remaining raw, I had a lemonade to drink adn wash things down with. A big glass of lemonade, like a $5 glass. It makes perfect sense after reading that lemonade fucks your ass.

I've done shrooms before this trip, but i still consider myself relativley inexperienced.

I had a 'lv 5', hell maybe even more if it can be said so. The story goes as follows. This is as much as i can remember, and the timetable of events is probably way off.

I eat em with my friend. He had the same amount. I dont think he had a lemonade, i'll check on it. I eat em as described before, then head into the Roo to catch some bands. It was the first day of activites, so no big bands going on, i think the Wood brothers were what i saw. Oh yea i ate the shrooms for dinner. maybe 8:00?

My friend has never done them before, and couldn't handle the onset stomach burps bleps, and bites. He went bakc to the camp site. I didcided to go check on him and left maybe 20 minutes after him. On my way out, it hits me. I went from the burps, past yawning, and straight into blur. I remember seeing a wall of people, a big blur of people running everywhere. I thought' they were running, and i started to run too. I somehow made it out of the gate, after getting lost a bit, and probably running numerous people over. its hard to tell.

I find my way to the camp site and take a seat on an inflateable seat. I can hear my friends voice, but cant see em. I call asking him if hes alright. Hes just laying down for a bit in the tent.

I hear some fireworks, so a stay a while and enjoy the show. The fireworks spirl out of control, and the smoke left behind turns into weird Greek Gods or something like that. I turn back to the tent and the metal frame holding it up turns. I start to see too many colors that shouldn't be there. Not even an hour has gone by now. This is the last piece that i can remember being remotely in touch with reality. My timelime is ripped to pieces from here on. This is what i can remember, sort of.

At some point, i think that i died. I thought that i had gotten a blood transfusion. Changing all of my blood with herion. After realizing i did this i tried drinking some water and breathing deeply to save my own life, but it was no use. I felt the life sleep out of me. I fell into the depths of space.

I thought i was in hell. My idea of time was no more, so it felt as though icould have been in hell for a million years for all i knew. Hell was a sequence of events that i can't remember, but were horrifying. Once i realized that i was in hell, i left it. It was now that i realized that i remember i had died.

I began to think that my memories of life were just a dream. THat my family and life never actually was. I had created my own life, simply by realizeing my own existence, in whatever shape it was. Was i God? I thought that the universe was created by me and for me.

I somehow transitioned to thinking that the world was ending. THat mother nature had finally had enough and was somehow giong to end it for all of us.

I thought that the universe in all of its form, every single action or movement within it was done for the sole purpose of what was about to happen. Every prior moment had been building up to this one step i was about to take. I thought that 'Bonnaroo' and the Earth had called on me to save everyone, to find a new planet for us all to live on. I remember thinking i flew off the earths surface, but not out into space. I failed. The whole thing ended. Everything. The universe was waiting on me to do some meraculous act, and i just fucked it up, and know we all died. time stopped, game over.

Just then, i had another chance. I didn't know what i did, but somehow i did it. I just solved all the worlds problems and life had become perfect. No harm would come to the people of earth. It was 2006 and the future of living had come upon us. no illnesses, only life. Lets party.

A rush of euphoria, happiness, overwhelming joy was on. Somehow everyone knew i had saved us, they knew of the mistep on my first attempt at whatever i did too.

Everything, the people, the tress and the tents, were up and partying, dancing and alive.

This is the last of what i can really remember. i'm sure there was more tho.

when i came too, i was walking back into the roo, it was almost dawn. a complete automatron, i was walking to a porta-john. There were still kalidoscpoe, and line diagrams over everything. I was on auto-pilot. I ended up back at the camp site and crashed.

oh yea, at one point i thought that 'something' was going to get me, and if i just kept my eyes shut id be alright.

I remember twisting my head right off my body. maybe that was how i died? I was laying down and my head twisted off, broke my neck and spinal cord, twisting down and off. I also remember my hands and fingers, probably my whole body, twisting, contracting. Like they were hard rocks scraping at the joints. twisting and my bones cracking. like the "bone-itis" guy on 'Futurama. The exec from the '80s.

I also remeber pee-ing myself. and everything laughing at me, i felt like a little insignificant nothing and wanted to run away.

The timeline of events is, as i say, way off. This is what i can rememebr of that night. Waking up the next day, at noon-ish, my friend awoke me.

He was trying to give me an air-pump for the airmattress. I thought i was dreaming. I didnt say a word to him. I was waiting to wake up or something. he asked me if i was alright. silence. I didnt remember the trip right away, or that i had even done the shrooms really. I dint know where i was at first. Then what day into the festival it was.

The rest of that day was in a very dreamy state. i dont remember what bands i saw.

I cought back up with my friend a day or so into the event. He remember his trip much more than me. I dont think he drank lemonade. He thought he was God, and was walking around proclaiming himself to be so. Almost fought a few people, because he was god, "dude i'm god, back off" or something like that.

I think this f'd up trip was from the huge lemonade i drank with the 1/8 oz of shrooms. or maybe it was only the shrooms. But i've never triupped this hard before, or sence. My friend didnt trip as hard, and could remember almost the entire trip. He didn't have a lemonade with his yum yums.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: 1/8 great shrooms + 1 glass lemonaid = brain supernova [Re: nolongerinuse]
    #6417247 - 01/02/07 01:40 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Good read. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order