Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSwan Song
same old substrate different shroom.
    #6416371 - 01/01/07 09:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hello all, been a while but as always i am trying stuff and constantly learning.

after a few different successful grows of cubes over the corse of a year, i thought it may be interesting to try some edibles on the same tek.
i like spawning from LC to wbs then case and fruit with jiffy mix and verm mix.

i have been very successful as i have practiced this tek with variations.

i recently bought some crimini mushrooms from the market and have successfully transferred them to spawn using the cloning method.

for those of you who dont know, crimini's are just baby portabella mushrooms.
i chose crimini because they have not fully matured and the cap not being open allowed for a more sterile section for my extraction.

any way, the jars finished and looked wonderful.
this weekend i transferred to bulk and am letting the spawn recolonize before i place in my fc.

just thought some of you may find this interesting.
wish me luck.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation