Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract, Amanita Muscaria, Amanita Pantherina   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDR. Innuendo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Amanita Muscaria cultivation.. easy or hard? [Re: pscyanescens]
    #22520706 - 11/14/15 01:34 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I dont know how but i have somehow gotten results near Oak trees with Amanita Muscaria spores/mycelium. :sporedrop:  :sporedrop:  :sporedrop:

i also feel there is some way to move this indoors, if we can find the conditions needed to be met.

what is the symbiotic relationship between all these trees and dirt that A. Muscaria thrives on?

how can we move this indoors after finding this relationship?

even if i couldnt find a way to move said cultivation indoors i will always try, and even further perfect the outdoor method.

I love these Shrooms!!

and to the post that said "Why would you eat Amanita Muscaria" ive had nothing but bad experiences on it"  ?

Kind sir i can tell you from 4 years of experience eating them daily that they are very fun and a godsend.

Small doses of Muscimal is great for felling good all day, and an all around general mood booster.

large doses can give you a very visual experience.

if you had a bad experience with A Muscaria its only because you prepared them incorrectly.

Amanita muscaria contains several biologically active agents, at least one of which, muscimol, is known to be psychoactive.
and

Ibotenic acid, a neurotoxin, serves as a prodrug to muscimol, with approximately 10–20% converting to muscimol after ingestion. An active dose in adults is approximately 6 mg muscimol or 30 to 60 mg ibotenic acid

this is typically about the amount found in one cap of Amanita muscaria.

fatal dose of Ibotenic Acid is reported at 15 caps.

in short Ibotenic Acid is the source of your bad experience. when prepared correctly you should have Zero Ibotenic present in the dried Specimen "or at least not enough to cause ill feelings"

Bake the shrooms at 180Degrees F
for 30min-1hour
id say 1 hour to be safe.

Ibotenic acid breaks down at this temperature. while Muscimol  needs higher temps to break it down fully. from experience a low boil will not hurt the Muscimol but will break some of it away. but 180F is far from 212F

i suggest making a tea. or just using a grinder after drying them after 180F bake to remove IA Nero Toxicity.

I personally have found A Muscaria to be a very potent Fungi, but on another note i have found Amanita Pantherina  to be on par with Cubes.. the doses are definitey differed and the effects are worlds apart. but to me they offer the same teaching experience and both are Blissful experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract, Amanita Muscaria, Amanita Pantherina   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale