Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineJustK
Male

Loc: You can't get there!
Re: so I'm amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6408128 - 12/29/06 01:18 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It's so easy to say how you would react in a life threatening situation when you are sitting at your computer.

I do it all the time too.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6408141 - 12/29/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You know, after that happened, I saw a guy on TV, that was marketing
parachutes for office people. I would have to see it done to believe it.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6408245 - 12/29/06 02:08 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Don't you think it's also amazing that the terrorists took over the planes with box cutters?

Yes. And the reason they did is because there wasnt nothin but women and pussy business men on the planes (thats who is always on planes) Let there have been some good ole boys on them planes and they would of had a heap of trouble trying to intimidate them with a box cutter. Sure a box cutter can cut you up real good, maybe even enough to bleed you to death if they get lucky but most likely it wouldnt be nothin you couldnt get over.

If Id been on a plane with a highjacker id fuckem up no matter if they had a box cutter or not. Ive thought about what id do if something like that would happen because I fly allot.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: so I'm amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: JustK]
    #6408285 - 12/29/06 02:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:
It's so easy to say how you would react in a life threatening situation when you are sitting at your computer.

I do it all the time too.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: so I'm amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Brugman]
    #6408528 - 12/29/06 03:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

aye now just cause you are a spineless pansy dont mean everyone has to be. I tell you what if a muslim is fixin to run my plane into a tower, and has a box cutter, im gonna attack him and give it my all to subdue him and take control of the situation, and hope to hell somebody else has the balls to take care of the other ones, i reckon youd be the whiner in the lavatory crying to your girfriend on the phone right? because im as good as dead no matter what so it dont matter, im gonna go down with a fight thats all there is to that.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (12/29/06 03:53 PM)

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery
Re: so I'm amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Psychoslut]
    #6408545 - 12/29/06 03:52 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

thats probably the last thing they were thinking about....

but thats an idea, having parachutes available in skyscrapers.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: so I'm amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Leanin]
    #6408564 - 12/29/06 03:59 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, cause they are spineless pansys. they was intimidated by the fact that they are foreighners with knifes. flight 93 that crashed in PA didnt make it cause there was american men on that flight that didnt let that plane make it to the White House.

You do know that THOUSANDS of people can be in them buildings, where are they going to store thousands of parachutes? Who is going to pay for them and pay for safety courses for all them people to learn how to jump. That just wouldnt work out. The best they could do is have a good evac plan.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Psychoslut]
    #6408574 - 12/29/06 04:02 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
Yes. And the reason they did is because there wasnt nothin but women and pussy business men on the planes (thats who is always on planes)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
Ive thought about what id do if something like that would happen because I fly allot.

Tryin to tell us somethin?

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: eligal]
    #6408579 - 12/29/06 04:04 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i told you somthing, i told you that if somebody tried to highjack my flight they are going to have to kill me to get to crash that plane cause i aint goin down like that

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Psychoslut]
    #6408585 - 12/29/06 04:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
yeah, i told you somthing, i told you that if somebody tried to highjack my flight they are going to have to kill me to get to crash that plane cause i aint goin down like that

oh hahaha i get your joke. I fly back and forth to school, and to fires because i am a wildland firefighter.

no pussy businessman here.

--------------------

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

#6408636 - 12/29/06 04:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i have a relative who is high ranking in the federal government, who told me...no bullshit here...the flight that crashed in PA was SHOT DOWN by our military to prevent another 'attack' in DC.

Just think about it...it makes sense. Very little debris from a plane that crashed.they blew that thing out of the sky. And on top...created some BS storylines to make America belive there were heros on that flight. Im sure some effort was made to take over the plane, but in the end..it was F16s to take it down

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #6408719 - 12/29/06 05:13 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

How do you know? Where you there??

cell phone conversations and black boxes.

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Vvellum]
    #6408746 - 12/29/06 05:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

for realz.. ima get my parachuting license and then i will stash a parachute if i ever work in a huge sky scraper.

Hopefully my floor doesn't blow up.

OfflineBacardi420
Stranger
Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Vvellum]
    #6408757 - 12/29/06 05:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Vvellum said:
Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Don't you think it's also amazing that the terrorists took over the planes with box cutters?

No.

They also claimed to have bombs on-board and if anyone challenged them they would blow the plane up. They told the captors that if they co-operated with the hijacking, they would be fine. The people did not know the airplanes would be used as missiles until the last flight when friends and family told them so over cell phones.

It was not box-cutters that enabled the hijacking, it was the threat of blowing up the plane.

Plus before 9/11 planes were never bombed or shit. they took the people hostage and whatnot and eventually let them go.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: so Im amazed that noone was able to survive jumping from the WTC towers [Re: Bacardi420]
    #6408800 - 12/29/06 06:01 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yup.

Offlinegregorio
Too Damn Old
Male

Loc: Classified
    #6409046 - 12/29/06 08:14 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:

From everything that I have read about it the passengers thought they all had bombs.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates