Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Question for those who roll joints with filters. [Re: coda]
    #6405114 - 12/28/06 01:54 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah when I am smoking a joint by myself I am good at rolling cylindrical, really thin lil pinners. I fucking love a good pinner, nice and tight, four good pulls and then you've hit the filter and you're a block away from work and stoned to the gourd.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Question for those who roll joints with filters. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6405123 - 12/28/06 01:56 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i only like pinners if you use 1/4 inch french cut papers. Otherwise its too much paper and it makes the joint to harsh for me. A buddy of mine loves just rolling pinners and smoking them. Everytime we get together and smoke ill be putting a joint out just in time for him to hand me the one he just rolled. Its nice to get baked like that, but my throat is always killing me later lol.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Male

#6405128 - 12/28/06 01:56 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Now that it's winter I will be vaporizing a lot more.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #6405134 - 12/28/06 01:58 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I almost never smoke joints.

But then my rolling technique sucks.

You'd think that in 10 years of smoking, I could roll a decent join. But its like calculus to me; I just dont understand it.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#6405143 - 12/28/06 01:59 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

im buying a volcano at the end of jan, i can't wait.

Madtown- easiest way to learn how to roll joints is to get a fuck ton of schwag and just roll joint after joint after joint.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

Male

Re: Question for those who roll joints with filters. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6405149 - 12/28/06 02:01 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
I almost never smoke joints.

But then my rolling technique sucks.

You'd think that in 10 years of smoking, I could roll a decent join. But its like calculus to me; I just dont understand it.

Took me five years to learn. I was in Amsterdam this summer with a lot of pot and no smoking device. Funny what inconvenience will cause you to teach yourself.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6405185 - 12/28/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm right-handed

I've tried filters (cardboard or thicker paper) but they always seem to fuck up the joint somehow. I've really just gotten decent at rolling them, and I don't particularly like rolling fat ones; cigarette size or smaller is fine with me so long as it burns slow and even.

If I roll one tonight, I'll try a filter and let you know.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #6405240 - 12/28/06 02:22 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

roll inside out & upside down, then you can easily burn off the excess paper.

i had this flatmate once who was super health conscious, and would always refuse to smoke a spliff unless it was rolled like that :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Question for those who roll joints with filters. [Re: Krishna]
    #6405249 - 12/28/06 02:23 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i have a few friends that can roll those artwork type of joints, you know like tulips and wheels, three pronged joints etc.  One of them rolls this self lighting joint that's just bad ass to watch.  Doesnt smoke any better then a normal joint, its more difficult to roll, but if you can pull it off you'll def get some oohs and ahhs from the granola crowd :laugh:

--------------------

-JG

Offlinebobjones
Male

Loc: Tx
    #6405320 - 12/28/06 02:42 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

The only way I'll roll is with a filter. And to answer your question, I'm right handed, and I put the filter in my right hand while rolling.

Also a tip for the actual filter (i use notecards since I have so many lying around), if youll fold one end back on itself a few times, then roll it into a circle, it will hold its form better, and actually 'filter' a little.
a made a picture in paint to help you picture it

the top is what it looks like once its done, and the bottom is what it looks like unrolled with one end folded up a few times (also helps you size it up correctly)

--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale