Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: US Military considers recruiting Mercenaries [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #6421349 - 01/03/07 12:09 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Just because it might end up being their best option, in no way makes it a good option. Nor does it mean it's moral to present them with that kind of choice. It's basically a form of prostitution. I'll give you this money, but you have to suck my dick. You can start at the bottom in our society where even people born here wind up living in poverty, but first you have to risk your life in this war I'm fighting (probably against your neighbors).

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: US Military considers recruiting Mercenaries [Re: unbeliever]
    #6421896 - 01/03/07 03:21 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

well, apparently this is already occurring. maybe not with an active recruitment policy and it's apparently not very well known, but i was just talking with my buddy who's crashing here for a couple days and happens to be in the army with two iraq tours under his belt, and says that a few people in his unit are in the army strictly to gain citizenship into the states. so this is already going on. one guy from romania is a good buddy of his and he's happy about this arrangement. once he's done he's an american citizen. he's got a dangerous job though my friends unit is a combat engineer unit. they get to search for IED's all day.

anyways, my friend hates the army now and is trying to find some way to get out, while his foreign comrades, although i'm sure they hate iraq too, are sticking with it for better or for worse. he says they send most of the money back to their families, and that their salaries are considered to be quite a shitload of money compared to what they'd most likely be doing in their home country.

so basically what i'm saying is that if people want to do this for their citizenship, then they should be allowed to, and i will welcome them into my country when they get out of the military.

oh, btw my friend said one guy, a japanese guy said he'd defect back to japan if the US and Japan went to war, which pissed my friend off, but apparently everyone hates that guy anyway because he bitches non-stop and is lazy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom