Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDavid_vs_Goliath
Informer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago
one's outlook on life
    #6401143 - 12/24/06 02:13 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I feel more and more that the way life works out is entirely relavent to oneself. Not in the obvious physical sense of actions but of thought process and attitude. There is nothing (except a few instances in morality such as murder) that is objectivly good or bad so why do some people fall into such traps of negativity. A good outlook on life can make everything work in ones favor no matter the situations presented. For example. I am a college student and finals week was probably the best week of my life because I came to the realization of life itself. Why worry or stress. live life and love it at the same time.

just rambling but anyone else have some insight? :smirk:

--------------------
"People living deeply have no fear of death."
"Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love."
"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: one's outlook on life [Re: David_vs_Goliath]
    #6401170 - 12/24/06 02:41 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i don't really have anything to add to that.  i think that sums up anything i could have said on the matter fairly well  :thumbup:

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
Re: one's outlook on life [Re: SuperD]
    #6402657 - 12/25/06 01:56 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You got it man. You create your experience. Everything that happens to you is what you wanted to happen. Each event is loaded with a potenitally life-changing truth. When you love everything that happens to you, you open yourself to this truth. Look and you will see!

The way life works out is entirley relevant to yourself. ENTRIELY. Create strong intention and watch your reality manifest itself. IT WORKS!

I like the sig too.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: one's outlook on life [Re: David_vs_Goliath]
    #6402699 - 12/25/06 02:50 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

David_vs_Goliath said:
why do some people fall into such traps of negativity.

I have a tenant about to be given notice due to his attitude, which I assume to be a product of his environment. Maybe he is carrying a chip on his shoulder and emulates tough-guy behavior of high school bullies as a defense. If he is then I could say that his behavior is regulated by someone else's activity, which I think pretty much concludes that yes his behavior is a product of his environment.

Could anyone ever reason with the guy? Will he ever shatter this well of influence that appears to have him trapped in a self-defeating cycle? I don't know, I've never met him or talked with him but I hope he sorts things out before the manager gives him the boot.

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order