Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

Loc: Here, now.
Can Hypnotherapy bring Oneness Back?
    #6400974 - 12/24/06 09:33 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I had my :psychsplit: experience almost 7 months ago, the one in my signature. I felt and became the universal/god consciousness. It is slowly fading in my memory as an experience and becoming more of an abstract concept. I am not trying to grasp that one experience again, yet I am trying to find other ways besides tripping to bring it out in me again. I have not delved deeply into this area as I am not very aware of what paths lay before me.

Does anyone have any techniques or ways of going back into the void of everything? I know someone will understand what I mean, the oneness-godness-love-purity. I caught a glimpse of it and saw its truth which spoke to me and has changed my life.

Maybe it is wrong to think about it this way, sort of quick fix if you will, but is there a possibility I could use some sort of hypnotherapist to bring back my experience induced by hypnosis? I think it may be pushing some boundaries and buttons, as it probably should not happen that way. I am just unsure about how to approach this and if anyone has considered trying to merge again with something like this.

I realize one must build up and be ready for such extreme beingness. Would I be able to handle it if I went back? I know I could hardly go in it willingly the first time. Do you have to experience a death before you join the void? It felt as though I had to leave it all behind. Other times I have thought I was slipping was during panic attacks, I couldn't let myself go though. I was too afraid I wouldn't be able to come back.

I am unaware of what is said to happen. Could I die and not be able to return to my body if I fully merged myself with it? I know I do not want to do that yet. I am trying to unite with the cosmic conscious and then bring it back with me into this reality so I can help others who are far from the path understand it.

Is your body able to handle such intensity of being? Is that why you must meditate for years and years, so if someone is thoroughly ready they will be able to let it flow through them without it ending their "life" in this plane of existence?

Basically, I am seeking enlightenment again. All agreed it was not my time, and I was to come back to spread the love. I wonder how much deeper that rabbit hole goes? Once you have unified with the nothingness of everything, is there more past that?

I know if I can do this the right way I will be able to lift others who are ready with me. I would love to hear some critique and comments from you guys so I can get some incite. These two videos really explain a lot of my beliefs and I would like to share them with you and get your two cents.

Peace and Spreading Oneness
"This is not about talking about peace. This is about creating real peace." I believe that this to be true. I wish I knew more people who were interested in spreading it with me.

[url=
&q=spirituality]Meher Baba and the Evolution of Consciousness[/url]
I would like to involve and bring everyone who wants to the ocean.

Peace, love, one

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

Edited by ck10n3 (12/24/06 09:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can Hypnotherapy bring Oneness Back? [Re: ck10n3]
    #6401304 - 12/24/06 01:39 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

daily meditation is work that reconnects with the oneness, if that is the metaphor you are inclined towards.
the terms used in your yearning plea to be re-awakened highlight a sense of need for transformation, from something less to something more (more fun with fungus perhaps?).

instead, you might seek to see how you are already awake and have always been, and you can discover thousands of minor adjustments constantly arising to increase the love you already express.

there is no need to join the ranks of cult leaders, since people need to be equals not followers. they don't benefit by having cult leaders, and by having others experience their "god-head" for them - the politics of cults is unhealthy.

aside from that, psychedelic experience (especially in moderation) can lead to a sustainable personal integration, but as has been shown time and again, those delicious mind blowing experiences are related to
Dose and Set and Setting.
these 3 will not be duplicated by hypnosis.
and meditation is something else too.

those delicious mind blowing experiences are a form of personal wealth and entitlement,
they are practically materialistic events, even if realized in spiritual forms.
One is empowered and enfranchised by having such experiences, but one needs a way of integrating them sustainably,
one needs a way of being one's own guru, and a way letting that be enough.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #6401474 - 12/24/06 06:07 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I am a hypnotherapist for almost 20 years. Hypnosis focuses in and accesses the 'subconscious' - that band or level of awareness that is the 'twilight zone' between waking and unconsciousness. The expansion of waking consciousness opens into what is called the 'superconscious' - the range of transcendental states that eventually merges with the 'Ground Consciousness' (as Ken Wilber and others might refer to it) or the "Ground of Being" (as theologian Paul Tillich called it) or Sat Chit Ananda - Being-Knowledge-Bliss - as the Hindus call it.

Hypnosis, unfortunately, does not work to 'draw down,' so-to-speak, the transcendental states. It works within certain narrow parameters to unroot certain seemingly autonomous psychic elements like phobias, habits, emotion-laden thought forms, etc. which continue to effect the conscious mind from their place in the subconscious, or to implant healthy ideas. Hypnosis is indeed a short-cut technique of psychotherapy, but not pneumatherapy (if there is such a word - if not I claim it!) where one's 'spirit' (consciousness of a higher order [not 'buddhi' but Sunyata in Buddhist thought or Atman in Hindu thought]) is enjoined.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#6401534 - 12/24/06 06:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Hey ck10n3,
Glad to see you had one of those special experiences that change your life. I had an experience that sounds similar to the one you had and I found myself asking some of the same questions to myself about how to make the benefits and insights of the experience last, although I never considered hypnotherapy.

My personal experience tells me that I would have a hard time reproducing what was experienced without psychedelics because of the way psychedelics seem to heighten all the senses including a sense of understanding. When I meditate though I strive to be in that Here and Now moment and I see that as a product of the amazing experience we seemingly both have had. So in a way that is how I have integrated into my life what I have seen. I use this practice as a base for integrating other aspects such as self improvement, understanding, love etc.

I can identify with the desire to want to show others the 'path' once you have walked it. However, I feel to reach that path one must seek it out for one's self, and the best we can do as those that have 'seen' is show love and compassion through the expression of everything we do.  :mushroom2:

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

#6402592 - 12/25/06 02:36 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I know that experience, from drugs and outside of drugs.
I used to live in a state of "simply-being" before I ever got into drugs and ironically it was drugs that initially knocked me out of that state.
Even when I use drugs now the goal for me is to become like I was before I first used them.

The strongest way I've experienced to move yourself into that bright state is to love and be loved. Receiving spontaneous acts of kindness from others sets off the largest spark, I've found. But what can you do to receive those? You can increase the possibility by loving those around you, doing small acts here and there, giving your time, just saying hi to someone you don't normally talk to.
There seems to be a release when the connection is made, when you find yourself on the receiving end of such genuine caring.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order