Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMiyagi
Stranger

Former Cop for legalization of marijuana
    #6402536 - 12/24/06 05:10 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

News interview

What do you think about this guy? I was very interested in what he had to say about his views on Marijuana since he was a former cop, and he seems to make good points. Do you think this helps marijuana legalization or will people still be ignorant about weed and still think of it as something that is dangerous, and do you think that marijuana will become legalized sometime in the near future and what about others natural such as shrooms, and ive heard of salvia being made illegal in some states although I haven't heard of it being dangerous. Someone I knew made a good point what if he we're just using this video that he is selling to find drug users since he was a former cop. :bigjoint:

Edited by Shrewm (12/24/06 05:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLazyGnome
¬_¬
Male User Gallery

Loc: the layer cake
Re: Former Cop for legalization of marijuana [Re: Miyagi]
    #6402586 - 12/24/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

"Everything that we know and understand comes down to perception, and by altering this perception we shake everything we know. All that you and I can know and understand is what we can see smell hear think touch and so on, and when something like mushrooms or salvia alters this steady perception, it can break reality permanently." - Dihnekis

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Former Cop for legalization of marijuana [Re: Miyagi]
    #6438065 - 01/08/07 12:14 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Have you ever heard of L.E.A.P.?

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Not all cops are asshats.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinemultivitamins
James
Male User Gallery

Loc: NW England, UK
Re: Former Cop for legalization of marijuana [Re: niteowl]
    #6900700 - 05/11/07 04:59 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I got arrested by some asshole for possesion with intent to supply years ago and he was telling me they were going to send dogs to my parents house to rip up their sofas and that i was probally looking at time (I was pretty baked at the time so this wasn't particulally nice). They sent another cop to interview me and before he turned on the tape to record the interview he said "look i dont really care about weed, ive got bigger crimes to investigate with my time so when i turn on the tape im going to ask you the following questions and your going to give me the following answers then im gong to go to my superviser and say I dont think your dealing, and you should be let off with a caution "(I wasnt actually dealing btw). So yeah not ALL cops are anti weed NAZIs.

--------------------
"She was able, prompt, strict and intelligent. She welcomed responsibility and kept her head in every crisis. She was an adult and self-reliant, and there was nothing she needed from anyone. Yossarian took pity and decided to help her"- Catch 22

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Loc: Mycotopia.net
Re: Former Cop for legalization of marijuana [Re: multivitamins]
    #6901992 - 05/11/07 12:21 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Leap has been saying all this shit for years.

They even have a lobbyist that dresses like a cowboy and rides around on a horse in washington dc with a shirt that says "cops say legalize drugs ask me why"

He is pretty smart and he is making a buzz in washington.

There are many organizations that are non profit that work to reform drug laws in our country and across the world.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds