Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

! [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6396745 - 12/22/06 11:45 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You people keep saying the same things. Show me proof of 6 million bodies and I will shut up. Remember, innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. Also keep in mind, no body no crime.

Pits full of skeletons eh, maybe there was disease in these concentration camps? No that wouldn't make any sense. All I'm saying, is that it is entirely possible for the Allies moving in, made things look as bad as possible for the people who were responsible for such a horrific war.

6 million just aren't there anymore? Okay, says who?

Why is it so hard to believe? Because, they were fighting a total war, and needed every worker possible. I think Jews, AMONG OTHERS were put into work camps, and many died of disease. Again, there is still no proof that I have seen, which would indicate gassing.

The documents you speak of came out over 50 years after the fact. That is a little unsettling. Again, THIS IS THE ONLY POINT IN HISTORY WHICH IS ILLEGAL TO DISCUSS IN MANY COUNTRIES! If that doesn't tip off something is up, I don't know what will.

Yes, genocide still happens today, but what do we hear about, watch movies about, give money to, support governments for.....the JEWISH holocaust. Wake up people, you've been had.

Jewish people can have power, but when they are in control of the policies, of the most powerful nation on Earth, that is a little worrying to some people. Jews have a lot of bones to pick, understandably, and your country is being used to handle it.

I respect Jewish people for getting educations, and realizing their potential, but I think they are going too far. Maybe there is a reason they are constantly thrown out of countries every few hundred years?

No, it's everyone else's problem.

Why else should USA be in Iraq? I know, it was those weapons of mass destruction, which COULD NOT REACH YOUR COUNTRY. But who's oh who's could they have reached?

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: ! [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6396788 - 12/22/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I started downloading pictures of corpses, concentration camps, theird reich documents that were used in the trials at Nuremberg (that was right after the war...not 50 years after. You probably are ignorant of the Nuremberg trials), bunkrooms full of clothing removed from the dead, hanging gallows etc. The pictures of medical experimentation made me sick, and the pictures of forced labor and even the bunkrooms that the prisoners were forced to live in were enough to constitute an atrocity, if you ask me.

But then I realized this was all a waste a time. There is more evidence of the holocaust than I am able to give you an ample taste of, and I'm sure you've been exposed to a lot of it. I'm not going to waste the next half hour before I go to work presenting you with proof just so you can find some way to argue that its all a conspiracy.

Basically, the proof is out there for anyone to see. On the web, in the books, out of the mouths of people who were there. Out of the mouths of the nazis themselves. I think Goebbels said right before he was hanged something like "my only regret is that we didn't succeed in wiping the Jewish race off of the face of the earth forever." Again, my number one recommendation is for you to visit any of the holocaust memorial museums around the world. The one in Washington D.C. is particularly thorough. Even their website is impressive: http://www.ushmm.org/

A dedicated expert like yourself should relish the challenge of debunking all of the materials they present as tools of a vast worldwide conspiracy, on his own time.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: ! [Re: gluke bastid]
    #6396802 - 12/22/06 12:11 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I will do some more research. I do not deny the Holocaust, I believe it was GREATLY exaggerated, and is being exploited to this very day, and probably many, many, many more days to come.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #6396825 - 12/22/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

just because it may be exploited doesnt necessarily mean it never happened.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: ! [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #6396969 - 12/22/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I do not deny the Holocaust, I believe it was GREATLY exaggerated..

Of course something happened, but to what degree is what is under debate. This very question gets people thrown into jail. So I am going to lean towards the side of maybe the people throwing the people in jail for ideas, may have something to HIDE.

Please tell me if my logic is flawed.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #6397059 - 12/22/06 01:48 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, why do you even care about this crap. I mean, it's one thing to feel compassion for someone like Michael Richards amid fierce political correctness, or to oppose Germany's over-bearing hate speech laws, but you just seem utterly obsessed with this particular right-wing leaning ideology which is universally deplored as lacking any redeeming value. And really, it's exactly of that nature - without redeeming value. All it does is upset and distress other people. Thankfully such a way of thinking is as unpopular as chocolate syrup on mashed potatos or gravy on ice cream.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: ! [Re: Basilides]
    #6397076 - 12/22/06 01:57 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I see your point.

However, people are being jailed for their ideas in my country now, and that worries me.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #6397113 - 12/22/06 02:07 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It's one thing to oppose government censorship of a particular ideology. It's another to be an apologist for the said ideology while painting one's self as a fighter for free speech.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: David Duke and Wolf Blitzer showdown on CNN [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6397226 - 12/22/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:
You make me laugh. Does it bother you that your tax dollars are being used to murder the innocent?

No, I hate the innocent, the sanctimonious fucks.

--------------------

Offlinerubixcubies
porch monkey ferlyfe
Male User Gallery

Loc: ottawa on
Re: David Duke and Wolf Blitzer showdown on CNN [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6397843 - 12/22/06 07:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

who names their kid wolf blitzer?:D :blazed:

Edited by rubixcubies (12/23/06 06:55 AM)

InvisibleAlex213
Stranger
    #6399614 - 12/23/06 03:26 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Why is it so hard to believe? Because, they were fighting a total war, and needed every worker possible.

But you're assuming the Nazi's were being logical and rational. The holocaust wasn't rational. It took massive resources sending millions of people across Europe on trains when they could have been used to send supplies to the front. You have to see it from the perspective that Hitler believed destroying the jews was more important than anything else. Especially from late 1941 onwards when he realised the war was lost.

The documents you speak of came out over 50 years after the fact.

Ok, here's Uncle Adolf's last testament:

I further left no one in doubt that this time not only would millions of children of Europe's Aryan peoples die of hunger, not only would millions of grown men suffer death, and not only hundreds of thousands of women and children be burnt and bombed to death in the towns, without the real criminal having to atone for this guilt, even if by more humane means.

What "humane means" do you think he was referring to?

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: ! [Re: Alex213]
    #6400997 - 12/24/06 12:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Did you hear him say this?  :smirk:

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibleAlex213
Stranger
    #6401139 - 12/24/06 02:08 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:
Did you hear him say this?  :smirk:

Behave yourself  :laugh:

You're not saying his last released political testament was faked are you?

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: ! [Re: Alex213]
    #6403662 - 12/27/06 10:42 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not saying it was genuine.

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibleConservationist
Stranger
Re: David Duke and Wolf Blitzer showdown on CNN [Re: buckwheat]
    #6408182 - 12/29/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

buckwheat said:
I would definitely say David Duke won that debate. Wolf Blitzer just asked questions. And Duke was on top of all of them.

It seems like Nationalist leaders everywhere are coming out on top these days.

Whoah. Who knew.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #6423876 - 01/04/07 06:49 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Did you know that only, like, 10 people died on 9/11?

It's true. There never even was a WTC.

--------------------
This space for rent

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: ! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #6424014 - 01/04/07 09:22 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Don't be stupid.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #6424375 - 01/04/07 12:04 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I know you are, but what am I?

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineEconomist
in training
 User Gallery

#6425024 - 01/04/07 03:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:
You people keep saying the same things. Show me proof of 6 million bodies and I will shut up. Remember, innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. Also keep in mind, no body no crime.

I don't understand...

How do you respond to the Nuremberg trials? Massive evidence, including documents specifically stating the goal of eliminating Jews, were presented publicly for the entire world to see. It was documented not just by national governments but by the press of the free world.

Furthermore, the complainst about the Nuremberg trial all relate to its legitimacy as a court of law, not about the validity of the evidence. Complaints usually involve the fact that the trials essentially involved "ex post facto" law (which is true to some extent) and that the Soviets appointed a judge who believed the Nazis to be guilty without evidence. However, nothing has ever surfaced suggesting the massive wealth of evidence in favor of the holocaust was ever faked, fabricated, or otherwise improper.

Even if some of the evidence wasn't available in its original form following the trials, the mountain of secondary sources (NY Times articles, Boston Globe articles, Washington Post articles, articles in the Telegraph, etc. et al) is available for all to see. The Nuremberg trials were public, the whole world heard the evidence, and it was pretty clear what had happened.

Do you have access to some magical evidence that somehow disputes all of this?

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: ! [Re: Economist]
    #6425096 - 01/04/07 03:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Would you agree it is true, that the victors write history?

The Allies(understandably) wanted to humiliate and shame the Germans. IMO

I believe things were taken out of context. Did you know the death camps were provided with brothels, theaters, their own monetary system?

Does this sound like a place, where all inhabitants were meant to be exterminated.

Again, I am denying the fact, that 6 million Jews were systematically wiped out via gas chambers. I am still waiting for proof on these gas chambers, which has yet to be produced.

Just use common sense, it doesn't add up. One thing adds up though.....the profit made from this "historical event".

--------------------
Capliberty:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals