Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebuddhasninja
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Sporeworks Christmas special
    #6395036 - 12/21/06 09:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, so I needed some filter patch bags and some mico cups.  Rather than just buying them, I decided to take my chances with the Sporeworks Christmas special.  Boy was that a good idea.

For a mere $25 bucks, not only did I get a whole mess of filter patch bags, I also got a couple mico cups, s spore syringe, and a really cool spore print.  By my math, more than $55 worth of stuff!

Also, for just a few dollars, I got Priority Mail delivery.  I ordered this over the weekend, and got my delivery today.  Absolutely top notch!  I'll definitely do business with you guys again.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Place the patty on a sesame seed bun, in accordance to the principle of balance as mentioned by the Buddha. This may be an ordinary bun, but a true ninja prefers to toast the bun lightly in order to better savor the flavor of his burger.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGreg3427
Greg
Male
Re: Sporeworks Christmas special [Re: buddhasninja]
    #6400342 - 12/23/06 10:15 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys I'm a noobie! I looked on their website and was unable to find standard shipping info for the 1lb surprise deal they're running. It just said NA. Also is there anyway to guarantee a spore syringe of some sort of cubes or should I just go ahead and bypass the deal?

Offlinebuddhasninja
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Sporeworks Christmas special [Re: Greg3427]
    #6400548 - 12/23/06 11:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

From what I know, there isn't any "standard" shipping. You have to select which carrier you want to use from the drop down menu. As far as a guaranteed spore syringe, I guess there are no absolute promises, but from everything I've heard and experienced with them, all you have to do is ask for a cube syringe in the comments section of the order, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

--------------------
Place the patty on a sesame seed bun, in accordance to the principle of balance as mentioned by the Buddha. This may be an ordinary bun, but a true ninja prefers to toast the bun lightly in order to better savor the flavor of his burger.

OfflineEraserhead
Lost Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Sporeworks Christmas special [Re: Greg3427]
    #6401323 - 12/24/06 07:05 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I've ordered 2 of their "specials" and just placed an order for 2 more.

I haven't been disappointed yet.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, Injection Grain Bag

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum