Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: Kickle]
    #6612943 - 02/26/07 02:53 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
My cambodian jars colonized in ~14 days at 75 degrees. Medium verm.

I cased with MGMC, pasteurized in a cooler at 160 degrees for an hour.

edit: This casing is Texas though, not Cam.

Thats some serious rhizo. Myc. Looks crazy man, you should get some great fruits off it tho. Good grow

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #6613010 - 02/26/07 03:10 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

I have a cambo print that I have never grown out so I have yet to try them,I just chimed in to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who knows "A cube is a cube" is complete and total bullshit,they may grow and look similar but the all trip different regardless of what people around here like to tell you and anyone who has eaten enough different kinda will attest to that,its not "Set and setting" either,I don't know why people insist on forcing this fallacy upon people but I hate it every time I see it,there are strains I love,strains I hate and will never grow again and strains I haven't tried,somehow I bet the new ones I try will end up in one of the other categories after a few trips and really paying attention to how they make you feel :rant:

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

Loc: shroomville
Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: Blutjager]
    #6613031 - 02/26/07 03:15 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

i have been reading that brf cakes aren't as potent than using say a casing or manure.i also read that thats not true and its just the kind of shroom that makes it potent or not. my friend added bee pollen to his pf tek because he read that it helps potency? is this true? i always read something then i read another post saying the opposite?

--------------------
god put this here for you and me! take advantage man! take advantage!!!

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: Shroomtastic420]
    #6613069 - 02/26/07 03:25 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

I'm not speaking of potency,potency is more or less a genetic trait if I'm not mistaken and doesn't have all that much to do with substrate providing that the substrate gives the mushrooms that they need,I'm speaking of the "Feel" of the trip itself and Ive noticed giant differences in the feel of trips from different strains,I love Texas and they always feel pretty much the same,I hate Ecuador and after trying them for the 2nd time just to make sure the 1st time wasn't a fluke I couldn't wait to give them away,I think if I didn't give them away I would have thrown them away so I wouldn't get mixed up and eat them again on accident,treasure coast I like,not as much as Texas but their another good feeling mushroom,I have heard the Thai strains are an anxiety fest so I have never even tried them and actually got rid of a pink buffalo syringe due to reading this,I'm the kinda guy that can go into a homicidal rage and want to drag people from their cars and beat them with a shovel from being stuck in traffic if I don't have my medication so the last thing I want is to eat some nightmare mushrooms that put me on edge for hrs

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

#6613438 - 02/26/07 05:13 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

ok man thx for the info. what did those ecuadors feel like that made u hate um?

--------------------

OfflineZEPH

Loc: Up
    #6613597 - 02/26/07 06:07 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

the one time i felt like that ,i ate a little over 3 grams dry.
who knows maby i had some weird contam i didnt ever see that could also be the case

Edited by ZEPH (02/26/07 06:10 PM)

OfflineSquallRealm
Yummmmm
Male User Gallery

Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: ZEPH]
    #6613772 - 02/26/07 07:00 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

Cambodians are extremely aggressive.
Mine colonized in 15 days 1/2 pint pf tek.

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: SquallRealm]
    #6613829 - 02/26/07 07:12 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

squall what was your trip like with the cambos? how much g's u eat?

--------------------

Offlineentheodome
Stranger
Male

Loc: http://www.shroomery.org/...
    #6613909 - 02/26/07 07:31 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomtastic420 said:
i have been reading that brf cakes aren't as potent than using say a casing or manure.i also read that thats not true and its just the kind of shroom that makes it potent or not. my friend added bee pollen to his pf tek because he read that it helps potency? is this true? i always read something then i read another post saying the opposite?

i yet to get into mycology but have been very interested lately being an ethnobotanist.i have noticed in the plant world which includes fungi is that every different operation of the plant growth process gives different results everytime.

example: we'll use tom and dick ,tom has amazonian strain,dick has amazonian strain.tom lives in georgia,dick lives in oregon.they both do every process of the grow procedure the same indoor ,but each plant is a bit different due to ? the grower.i have done side by side comparisons with we'll say salvia d.i grew mine 10 miles away from my friend.same indoor conditions,same mother plant,i misted often ,he did also,mine was more potent hit for hit.unless one owns a full on climate controlled grow unit variety in everything is going to be up in the air.there are no guarantees in this world.it's not going to start in mycology.

--------------------
when you become one with nature,nature becomes one with you.if you never try it you will never know the truth!

InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

#6614365 - 02/26/07 09:03 PM (17 years, 25 days ago)

quote]Shroomtastic420 said:
ok man thx for the info.  what did those ecuadors feel like that made u hate um?

Hard to really describe,just....Uncomfortable and foreboding as if something bad was going to happen,We(me and my fiancee sometimes like to go walk outside and enjoy nature outside,we went to go walk to the woods by my house and made it like halfway there and just looked at each other and agreed we should be indoors,they had an all around bad feeling,like we would get in trouble somehow if we were outside,that was the second time and the time I gave up on them,the 1st time we did stay in but just weren't on the same level,like just feeling odd and uncomfortable,not a bad trip really,I mean nothing was outwardly wrong we just didn't have fun and they made us feel more bad than good and we resolved I would grow them no longer:thumbdown:[

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

#6616086 - 02/27/07 09:47 AM (17 years, 24 days ago)

mushrooms that didn't make u wanna go in the woods!!!! that sux!! thats where we go to trip . so much cool stuff to look at in there. inside the house is fun too but i always feel caged up and wanna go explore. lol let u kno how we feel off these ones. he got a 1st timer with us. hope he enjoys it.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomtastic420 (02/27/07 09:50 AM)

InvisiblefahtsterM
Now With 33%More Faht
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #6616298 - 02/27/07 11:06 AM (17 years, 24 days ago)

I guess i'm one of those peeps that say a cube is a cube is a cube.  and heres why I say this... when we take the chemical that fucks you up,psilocin and break it down into it's chemical composition, it cannot be any different in composition between strains or it wouldn't be considered psilocin.  psilocin in texas doesn't have a "cool" molecule as opposed to Ecuador which adversely doesn't have a "sucks" molecule attached to the chemical.  The difference lies in the amount of psilocin ingested and the chemical state of the person taking the drug.  That matched with the placebo effect gives your differences between strains. I would also say that EVERY trip is different even within an isolate because I'm in a different space and time and if you think about it while you trip out the same isolate enough times and don't dismiss the differences (your mind will dismiss the things that aren't the same based on you "knowing" that you are tripping on the same isolate... you must make a conscience effort to distinguish between each trip) you will also notice the differences. :smile:

fahtster

Edited by fahtster (02/27/07 11:42 AM)

OfflineZEPH

Loc: Up
Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: fahtster]
    #6619459 - 02/28/07 03:57 AM (17 years, 23 days ago)

i know a cube is a cube is a cube.......but why do a lot of people including myself fell the same way?......there are diffrent amounts of certian chemicals that are poisn in mushrooms...ie excuse the spelling bactocin?....to this degree i belive some strains producew this chemicall more than others...and is why lets say for me and so far my favorite Austrailians where so awsome good!= small amount of bactocin.....
cambodians =good but lot of body noise bad....=high bactocin.....
a cube is a cube i agree, but the pcylocibin and pilocin are not the only factor with these mushrooms

InvisiblefahtsterM
Now With 33%More Faht
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: ZEPH]
    #6619600 - 02/28/07 06:27 AM (17 years, 23 days ago)

Baeocystin (4-Phosphoryloxy-N-methyltryptamine) is broken down in your stomach by enzymes... if you take an MAOI, those enzymes are stopped and a slightly stronger trip will occur but you need those MAOI's.
Norbaeocystin (4-Phosphoryloxytryptamine) is unknown to cause any ethenogenic effects

fahtster

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: fahtster]
    #6620630 - 02/28/07 02:18 PM (17 years, 23 days ago)

ok we tested some out early yesterday! omg it was crazy. I took only 2.7 grams (5 mushrooms) a big one and 4 small plus 2 lil aborts on there. and so did my buddy. i was trippin hard!lights were changing colors from orange to blue to a redish. music and movies were cool! also no stomach ache. plus it seemed to come in waves! i'd feel it hard then it go away a little then i feel it hard again! my buddy says he could of took more but i was good off the 2.7 grams!!! wow!! plus he got lots more popping up and hes gonna redunk again and try for anohther flush! hes some of the pix i got.
fist is the dry mushies he has! it was 14 grams. then pix of the cakes! then another pic of the wet he just pulled! that weighs 51.8 wet anyone know why some are light in color and some are dark?
url=http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/07-009/269712212-1camboharvest1.jpg]

--------------------

Edited by Shroomtastic420 (02/28/07 02:19 PM)

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

#6620787 - 02/28/07 02:54 PM (17 years, 23 days ago)

52 grams wet turns into how much dry grams?? is there a ratio?

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #6620820 - 02/28/07 03:03 PM (17 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Shroomtastic420 said:

52 grams wet turns into how much dry grams?? is there a ratio?

not a very accurate one...

but...

10% or a little less is what most people generally use.

so...

5.2 grams dry or less...in your case.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

Re: 1st timer cambodian grow [Re: Roadkill]
    #6620912 - 02/28/07 03:27 PM (17 years, 23 days ago)

ok. i guess it would be different every time. i am not sure if that ratio is right tho. because if i compare to me and my buddy ate 5
mushies each for a total of 10 and it was 2.7 grams a piece so that makes almost 6 grams total we ate. there was 2 bigger mushrooms and 8 smaller ones. but from the ones he picked that made 51.8 grams wet he has at least 15 to 18 mushrooms and some way bigger than the ones we ate. it would have to dry out to more than 5 grams prolly. i will let u know once they dry tho. I guess u can always guess small so u r happy when u get more than what u thought lol. i will guess maybe 7 to 8 grams at least.

Edited by Shroomtastic420 (02/28/07 03:28 PM)

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

#6631369 - 03/03/07 12:45 PM (17 years, 20 days ago)

ok he got all of um dry now and the total weight was 21 grams minus the 6 we ate the other day. so a total of 27 or 28 grams off one flush! awesome! cakes r redunked and put back in the chamber again. so how long till more pop up now? also soon the new strain is gonna be ready fruit. keep u posted

--------------------

OfflineShroomtastic420
Its shroom time!
Male

#6637365 - 03/05/07 11:53 AM (17 years, 18 days ago)

me and my dude had 3.5 each and my 1st timer buddy had 3 . lets just say we had a blast! we went to the woods and it was snowing. we tripped very hard! lots of visuals and hard body buzz. the snow flakes were awesome! i seen this squirrel look at us and run away. i swear i could feel him think we were nuts lol. we were rambling on like retards and we listened to pink floyd and grateful dead and the doors! it was great except for one pink floyd song that made us feel down and sad. we were tripping so hard we almost was like this is way to hard lol we even thought of not taking um no more for a second. i don't kno why lol. but it was freakin fun as hell. i had to stay sitting because if i stood up i felt out of place and i swear my buddy on my left then he was on my right. his camo coat was morphing and everything was wavy and crazy. millions of trails of the snowflakes! my buddy had to stand and he just kept standing. i swear he was gonna grow roots and branches lol. another crazy thing was when the sad song came on we had to change it and the song after that was grateful deads touch of grey! it made us feel so much better we was like wish this was on repeat and then for some reason it was!!! and it played over and over lol. i will get by. i will survive. lol. thnx guys!!! it was the best! we felt like we seen all 4 different seasons in the woods. it was very spiritual also.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order