Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineConstantlyBored
Stranger
Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out
    #6390916 - 12/20/06 03:49 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Has anyone ever done this? I know the bufo toad resides in Colorado, is there any legitimate way to get your hands on one (other than going to Colorado and randomly licking every toad you see)? Any pet shops carry them or any place to get the chemical? I always thought licking a toad would be an amazing trip.

Any information on finding one of these toads would be greatly appreciated. I don't need information on the chemical, I already know all of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: ConstantlyBored]
    #6390925 - 12/20/06 03:52 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oompa loompa land
    #6390939 - 12/20/06 03:54 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibleemeryg89
Are we God yet?
 User Gallery

Loc: la madre Gaia
Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: MAGnum]
    #6390959 - 12/20/06 03:58 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I don't believe licking the toad results in much, that might be more of a myth than anything. However, the toads do secrete bufotenine from certain glands on their body, which can be collected through 'milkings'. The dried 'milk' is then freebased as DMT would be. However, I think it is completely rediculous to use another being in such a way. Bufotenine occurs naturally in tons of readily available, legal plants. Far more easier to obtain than a toad, and at much less of a cost (if any).

OfflineNalim
OTD Kelly Girl
Female User Gallery

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: emeryg89]
    #6391261 - 12/20/06 05:13 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

thing is the toad-venom is pretty pure, so you can just dry the shit then freebase it, no need for annoying extractions and whatnot...

--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: Nalim]
    #6391358 - 12/20/06 05:29 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You have to smoke to toad venom! I own toad but have yet to smoke the venom! I doubt I ever will. I tried squeezing the venom sacks but they do not squit venom unless you squeeze hard. I refuse to squeeze that hard. The toads make great pets though and are very fun to have around =)

oh an by the way BUFO is the common name for ANY toad. what you are looking for is BUFO ALVARIUS or the CALORADO RIVER TOAD. that is the only toad known to create the drug 5-meo-dmt.

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Edited by Pikashroom (12/20/06 05:34 PM)

OfflineVampireSlayer
Male User Gallery

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6391404 - 12/20/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

BTW don't buy a bufo alvarius from bouncing bear or any "shaman" website they will send you a fucked up toad. find a good herp vendor!

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Edited by Pikashroom (12/20/06 05:38 PM)

OfflineZackWyldeFan
Stranger

#6391426 - 12/20/06 05:45 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

dude, look on reptileauction.com and kingsnake.com. those are good online vendors, and it comes from breeders not some "shamen". second u want a colorado river toad or a cane toad, both have dmt or in other terms "bufotoxin". Im no expert, but u massage the glands. irritate them, its just like if a dog got ahold of em. they have to feel threatened before thell release their toxin. about the smoking part, u have to collect the toxin and extract it to be able to smoke it. im not quite sure on that though.
id go for the colorado river toad. their more famoous for "licking". I know australians(cane toads where imported to austrailia in the 1950s i wana say. could be wrong on the date) will cut the skin of the cane toad off and boil it down into a tonic drink that makes u trip.

Offlinepickupordelivery
Stranger
    #6391635 - 12/20/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I couldn't imagine smoking toad venom. Makes me gag just thinking about it. You can find them here: Well, I had a link to bouncing bear but seeing as how the have a bad rep for their toads I removed it. That's fucked up. They can't even sell the correct toad? How do they call themselves shamans if they can't identify a hallucinogenic toad?

Edited by pickupordelivery (12/20/06 07:07 PM)

OfflineVampireSlayer
Male User Gallery

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: pickupordelivery] * 1
    #6391659 - 12/20/06 07:15 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

THey sold me e a toad but it was missing it's limbs! some BS right there1 but oh well1 lol life goes on I guess! the 2 legged toad is still alive and in good health so I don't worry! I am taking good care of toads so no worrries all I know is don't but toad from BBB

--------------------

OfflineVampireSlayer
Male User Gallery

#6391703 - 12/20/06 07:26 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Watch that video with family guy! lol it's the truth toads are hard to care for so you better be ready for them! feed them every day! if not every day feed them every other day til they quit eating! feed them till they are fat as fat can be. I haven't smoke my toad venom yet but I do not want to scare my toads! so I don't know if I ever will.

--------------------

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: emeryg89]
    #6391816 - 12/20/06 07:55 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

emeryg89 said:
I don't believe licking the toad results in much, that might be more of a myth than anything. However, the toads do secrete bufotenine from certain glands on their body, which can be collected through 'milkings'. The dried 'milk' is then freebased as DMT would be. However, I think it is completely rediculous to use another being in such a way. Bufotenine occurs naturally in tons of readily available, legal plants. Far more easier to obtain than a toad, and at much less of a cost (if any).

Why do you think the toad would mind?

Licking the toad results in you getting poisoned, badly.

Milking it and smoking the venom results in you getting high on 5-MeO-DMT.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Loc: I love tits
    #6391824 - 12/20/06 07:57 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

"Bufotenin's relation to the toad Bufo alvarius (otherwise known as the Colorado River toad, or Sonoran Desert toad) has led to the use of this toads' venom for recreational purposes. The venom has also been declared a sacrament by the Church of the Toad of Light in the US. [citation needed] Although this venom is usually smoked, media attention led to the phenomenon of toad licking. Some severe poisonings were recorded after some toad-lickers mistakenly used Bufo marinus (Common Cane Toad) and other species for this purpose. The venom of B. marinus contains Bufotenin alongside powerful heart steroids, the use of which can lead to heart attacks and death."

from wikipedia... DONT LIKE CANE TOADS

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery
consists not in seeing new landscapes,
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: Cryptix]
    #6393222 - 12/21/06 08:35 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I ordered 2 from an exotic pet store in town for much less than Bouncing Bear sells one with 2 legs.

No offense Pikashroom, yours is a cutie too. What was his name? Demitri er sumthin?

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6393520 - 12/21/06 10:24 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Toad Special: Half off, four legs for the price of two!

:P

OfflinemyCo_psyCo
a mycologist inthe making
Male User Gallery

Loc: own private hell
Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: kaniz]
    #6393539 - 12/21/06 10:27 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kaniz said:
Toad Special: Half off, four legs for the price of two!

:P

yes! :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: Mr420]
    #6393733 - 12/21/06 11:34 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

LMAO at the give up the toad video. seen it before but SO appropriate for this thread

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: evolprim]
    #6393761 - 12/21/06 11:40 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah couldn't resist,kinda my answer too,not that I mind people having the rare toads heck they're going extinct in the wild,but beating them up to get high is just not right.Especially with all the alternative sources of DMT that don't feel pain at all.

--------------------

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

#6393811 - 12/21/06 12:01 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I spoil the hell out of my toads and I wouldn't dare milk either one if I thought for a second that they were in any discomfort. I think they like being picked up and held every once in a while.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6393838 - 12/21/06 12:13 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Held,I always thougt you had to rough them up pretty good to get the secretion?Maybe a rough massage like,I dunno I saw the video of tribe dudes beating the shit out of one to get the milk,kinda firgured thats what it took to get it out.

Edited by Mr420 (12/21/06 12:20 PM)

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

#6393849 - 12/21/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

No, I've heard that they need to feel threatened or scared too. This may be true for some poisonous species, but the alvarius keep it store in kidney bean sized glands on their neck and legs. You just squeeze them gently like popping a zit (for lack of better description), it really doesn't seem to bother them at all.

That puts a funny picture in my head though. For some reason I envision one of my friends screaming at a poor little toad, waving their fist at him, telling him they're going to cut off his legs if he doesn't make with the drugs.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

OfflinemyCo_psyCo
a mycologist inthe making
Male User Gallery

Loc: own private hell
    #6393864 - 12/21/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mr420 said:
Held,I always thougt you had to rough them up pretty good to get the secretion?

you have to threaten them with guns while holding their family over a boiling pot of water and tell them that the plain you're both on is going to crash into a volcano and then........and only then will the toad produce venom, its kinda harsh on their nerves but they get over it with a lil toad prozac

disregard that last statment i didnt go to sleep last night and i have no idea what im talking about when it comes to milking toads lol. i did however purposly do a report for 10th grade biology on the colorado river toad so i know a lil bit about thos suckers, but that was a while ago :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale