Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: Mr420]
    #6393849 - 12/21/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

No, I've heard that they need to feel threatened or scared too. This may be true for some poisonous species, but the alvarius keep it store in kidney bean sized glands on their neck and legs. You just squeeze them gently like popping a zit (for lack of better description), it really doesn't seem to bother them at all.

That puts a funny picture in my head though. For some reason I envision one of my friends screaming at a poor little toad, waving their fist at him, telling him they're going to cut off his legs if he doesn't make with the drugs.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemyCo_psyCo
a mycologist inthe making
Male User Gallery

Loc: own private hell
Re: Bufotenin- Lick toads to trip out [Re: Mr420]
    #6393864 - 12/21/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mr420 said:
Held,I always thougt you had to rough them up pretty good to get the secretion?

you have to threaten them with guns while holding their family over a boiling pot of water and tell them that the plain you're both on is going to crash into a volcano and then........and only then will the toad produce venom, its kinda harsh on their nerves but they get over it with a lil toad prozac

disregard that last statment i didnt go to sleep last night and i have no idea what im talking about when it comes to milking toads lol. i did however purposly do a report for 10th grade biology on the colorado river toad so i know a lil bit about thos suckers, but that was a while ago :grin:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale