Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKerbouchardS
Stranger
Male User Gallery

the Lord of Karma
    #6388669 - 12/20/06 01:27 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Here is a quote from an article

Quote:

Lord of Karma

As with many theological doctrines, the phrase “Lord of Karma” is not found in scripture. Steiner coined it to describe a deeply profound truth, and it provides a vital link in the unfolding account of humanity’s salvation. Though he did not use Biblical language nor cite its texts, anyone familiar with scripture can recognize that his words are borne out by Holy Writ and throw radiant new light upon it, eliminating seeming conflicts. Like most such concepts, this one is interwoven with many others, for instance, “Forgiven Sins,” “Karma and Reincarnation,” “Second Coming,” “I AM,” “Bush” and “Akashic,” all of which appear in this volume.

What do you have to say about Karma and how it applies to you? What is 2012 to you, what is the new years, what are your equations? What splits your dreams down the center and what melts your alchemy like the molten deep?

For anyone who is a Leo [ Born from July 23-August 22 ] What does karma mean to you SPECIFIC LY in the last 24 months? To the same people, has karma seemed incredibly real recently

here is the full article, but it's way to long to read( and not worth it past the first paragraph!)
http://www.bibleandanthroposophy.com/Smith/main/burning_bush/chapters/Lord%20of%20Karma/lordofkarma1.htm

--------------------
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Decides Who's Left."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: the Lord of Karma [Re: Kerbouchard]
    #6388929 - 12/20/06 03:50 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

A Leo? Isn't that an aspect of a belief system that has no relationship to reality? I was given to understand that these different signs have different energies about them due to the prominence or presence of a certain star at that given time, yet the stars which the signs are to correspond with no longer, in this day and age, relate to the dates of the signs due to a certain rotation of the planet on which we live that occurs very subtly and would not have been accounted for.

I think any notions that rest upon the foundation of a sign in relation to a star is invalid, as it does not reflect the nature of reality.

On another note, 2012 means nothing to me. Why should it? It is not here, and it does not represent something tangible that I can plan ahead for or prepare myself for (like creating a budget for the next year or expecting to take a vacation). It has no relevance to the present moment, the only moment in which we exist.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1